Shadow Runners (OOC/Open)

Re: Shadow Runners

It's fine! Everyone has those moments :)

Hey I'm right here, don't cry for me.

I'm about to post....

Also, XC, pleeease keep OOC comments in this thread. :D
No, obviously there is no posting order.

Agreed. We have an OOC for a reason. Just saying. Also, good Little Magical Pussycat ;)

It's FLYING, magical pussycat-I mean, Tiger- STOP CONFUSING ME!

Ahhh can I just call you "The Widdle Tiny Pussycat" ? ;) I like that one a lot :D

Anything you want, Kitten.

:P Ok I posted. It's not that good. But I'm tired so I'm just gonna go to bed now..

Why is my character getting ignored? :( No offence.

Aaaaah, sorry XC! We didn't mean to!

OK a tip to avoid this stuff happening again.
To those being specialized in something, explain to other the procedure here to kill.
For example, I go first.

To kill a vampire, you can:

-Expose it to sunlight until its skin burns off
or
- Pierce his heart organ with a blessed woodstack, or holy item (like Fabius' Shortsword)
or
-Severe his head, then fill the mouth cavity with garlic flowers and cure the wound with holy water
or
-Burn them with fire until they are reduced to ashes
or
-Kill them with magic (fire spells are more effective)

Extra notes:
Holy things that come in contact with vamps will harm them, but not kill them entirely. Garlic flowers will keep them at bay. Casting a circle on the ground with holy water is also another way to keep them at bay. Vampires are weak to fire.

Piercing their hearts with a mundane object may stun or stagger them temporarily.

Also they will not dare to enter a spirtual place such as a temple or church (evil vampires, that is)

-----

Rite? Now post how to properly get rid of a demon. And Werewolves. Warlocks. Mainly because lore is not always the same, so we must know our ''rules'' to avoid being confused. And if you think I missed something on vamps up here, post, and I'll edit. So we can always come back here and check.
Does that sound good?

Also I was thinking, that you could cast some sort of spell/glamour on the snakes to ward the demons off.
Since Rhea didn't tell she kept one of the Chimera Snakes, N did not protect that one, and was thus possessed.
I apologize for throwing in the demon without discussing it previously here.
It just doesn't make much sense to have Conners and N telling each other what is the propper way to go, being both demon-slayers. They should both know the basics... then of course add your own content for 'special' demons.

For vampires I usually play like this, decapitation is enough, when heart is pierced even by regular objects they are imobilised.
I rather treat them as a species than an unholy creature so holy stuff as no use, but magic damage works, but you're the vamp, let's do it your way, just shouting out ideas.
I also like to play that when a vamp dies it ashes, the ashes fly in the wind and end up together in the place where it's body was buried, that the ammount of times of people the vamp killed before he turned, that's why Dracula is hard to kill, he murdered between 20.000 and 500.000 people.

Werewolves:
Thick skin can only be pierced with magic, or silver, regular silver burns/hurts them but can't do much, a silver blade or bullet will scar them for life, hit the heart it dies, hit the brain it becomes a savage beast totally out of control (they have very few control by their human side before they get head shots).
magic can hurt them but hardly kill unless it's a really strong spell (for example small fire balls can only hurt but won't pierce the skin, a large fire ball, the size of a truck will burn it to ashes.)

Zombies:
destroy the connection between brain and heart or either of those parts.

Warlocks:
They are as vulnerable as humans but cast lots of protective spells, wear their magic off with a fight and proceed with th execution.

Ghosts:
Some non physical spells may work, but usually we must solve thir pending matters and help them cross over.

I can't think of more right now, but give me a list of creatures we will fight and I'll provide the means to kill it.

Demons, Demons, those are the tricky ones.
Good job Hades. I also like vamps being able to be killed with magic as well. Holy stuff is not much of a difference, if you take into account that the ''good'' spiritual energy in holy or blessed things works pretty much as protective or 'white' magic. That's why I acknowledge holy stuff into this. But will edit the thing, I totally agree you should be able to kill them with magic.

You mean that if the guy killed people before turning in it's even harder to kill? I thought a vampire grew stronger with each human he killed or turned after becoming a vamp. Petty details tho.

I like to play that Dracula was the alpha vampire, so he needs to die the amount of times he killed in live and so do the others they grow stronger the more blood they drink, they can die the ammount of times they killed in live, sometimes you may think you killed a vamp but he reborns in the place where his mortal remains rest.

Demons... are we talking a physical hell soldiers that cross to our dimension? or possessing spirits?

I guess both, the carnal variety, the spirited variety, and those that switch form one form to another.

About having to kill the vampire more than once... I'm not entirely sure. I'll leave that into Our Master's final word.
It could be a good idea, maybe for some badass vamp that becomes our personal enemy in the story.

Maybe even your char, we could all thought you dead, but you had commited murder before becoming an undead, it could be such a rare ocurrence that even you don't know about it. only a few know of it like Dracula for example

:/ Sorry, Fabius is no undead. He's a half vamp. Never been killed before. :D

Sorry about the random demon beheading but I figured that we could use a demon energy. I was gonna explain that it was only a vessel if nobody picked up on that. So now we have a little demon enemy :D Yay plot twist?

As for the vamps. I think that if the vamp is killed with a stake or with holy water(I'm confused... did we say yes to holy water?) or beheading then he's gone for good. If he's killed by magic or sunlight then he has the ability to become corporeal again as long as he was healthy and fed and wasn't drained of energy.

I'm not gonna be on very much today, I'll be out most times. :/ Sorry guys! Family stuff. -___-

Wot!
Family stuff!
WE ARE YOUR FAMILY!

:p

Yes, I think we have an agreement on holy water being used.
We could vote, anyway. I'd like to know everybodyelse's opinions.

Holy water is perfectly fine as long it is actually holy water and not some tap water that was "blessed" by some priest who's actually a male stripper. LOL :D

And my less fun family. :) You guys are my fun family. Or, well, Bria's. Haha