Shadow Runners (OOC/Open)

Shhhh.... It's irrelevant... ;) And it was the shouting :P

Duuuuude, I'm so sorry.... *grovel* Life had been pretty hectic for me... and I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail my geography and physic test... Ergo the possibility of me not being able to RP is tripled.... Ergo is such a cool word.... again, I'm sorry...

PS: Is there any development in the story that I should know? I'm too busy to read every posts...

Mmm, Nograd, the demon, was caught, but escaped the body it had possessed. Fabius and XC did most of the job.
Read the last four posts; You'll see that XC is entering the restaurant with the wounded boy.
You've arrived just in time.

Also, don't be a fool. RP's can wait for you- Studies don't! Welcome back anyway!

Hm . . . yeah ive been stuck with friggin withdrawls from my meds. So im in really bad pain right now but im here right now soo, lets go.

Just want to say that I was really loving this RP, but due to personal issues I won't be able to carry on, read my profile if you wander, anyways kill my chars or have someone take over and carry on without me!

Awwww Hades! I'll miss you!

I hope life gets better for you man.
Seriously... :/

I'll miss you people more, cause you at least will have eachother.

Hades! :'( Noo! I'm sorry hun. I hope everything works out well for you :/ You can always come back in the future, no questions asked. We're gonna miss you!

So I got fired from work, so won't be able to post as much as before, I'll only be able to get online 2 times a week, I'd like to continue this, but if you feel I'll slow this down then it's up to you to decide if should I stay or should I go.

It's already pretty slow. Partly my fault since I haven't been able to get on. We'd love to keep you though!

Yes. it's pretty slowed down.
I guess it should be a good time for a RP status check. Who's still on, and where is the story heading into.
Remember, I'm leaving in 22 days.

The bad thing about what i had gone through for 2 weeks. Is that i got admitted into the hospital. So im so srry but in the rp ima still sittin there haha.