Shadow Runners (OOC/Open)

Re: Shadow Runners

I also see iwaku as a lovely online family / comunity

I had some cool ideas for how to kill demons but don't have time to post now.

So, about demons,
there are these kinds:

Hell Imp: small physical creatures from hell can be beaten by a strong man, don't have many power, they move very fast and and are nearly as strong as humanly possible, that is quite much to their size.
This guys look like small goblins and usualy wander in large groups, alone they aren't much a threat to a trained professional.
the-darkness-20060721014033690.jpg

Hell Brute:
These guys are brute masses of destroction, resistent as hell, but slow, are weak against holy magic, besides that they seem indestructable, they can survive a couple of grenade explosions. Also their strenght can be used as weakness, if you can make 2 of these brutes hit eachother they should be out cold, or hit them with a strenght similar to their own.
orc-barbaro.jpg

Hell Kings:
These are the worse, they can shape shift and seduce, they are not as strong as the big guys but nearly, they can move so fast they seem to teleport, holy magic does the trick but it's so hard to hit the speel, also a strenght equipareted with an Hell Brute can stop them.
tiefling-06.jpg

Hell Spirit: These ones look like black mist can possess people and stuff, can be exorcised with holy magic, but in their smoke form are almost invulnerable, but besides possessing they can't do much. Usualy the way to get rid of them is to open a gate to hell, that will suck them back inside.

those are my sugestions open to discussion as allways.

Yeah, pretty much well covered Hades.

YOU EARN A HELL OF A COOKIE ...!

I would also add the possibility for normal magic to defeat them, just for the sake of not making everything 'holy' or we will need to move our headquarters to the nearest church :p

Now, about the petty details.
What is going on with all the salt and water....? Is there any ritual/procedure anyone wants to share?
Also, besides holy stuff, and some spell, is there anything else to keep those away?

I was thinking holy spells to be like a magic element, holy vs darkness, fire vs ice, earth vs wind...
The holy water and salt could be used to embue weapons and item with holy element.

Also brute strengh can finish the demons is brute enough, so if a spell of other element is really strong it can defeat them, or maybe even something physical like an atomic bomb!

OOh I see then we are in the same page with holy.
No need for pilgrimage to the Vatican.

Also.
Smart move with Drake huh. ;)

Yeah I'm just being a bit of an idiot around. Don't mind too much Werenite.
She'll be forced to study it, though, since we basically flooded the OOC with info and theories on creatures.

Lol, yeah.
This OOC is busier than the thread, lol.

Ok. Let me tell you what my idea for the demon was.

Lets say there are a few levels of demons, a serphant demon is a B class, rather high ranking. It can posess creatures but it likes reptiles the best.

A class are like Legion, very powerful and unique. They might also be the fallen angels.

S class = Lucifer. 'Nuff said.

With a chimera snake, which has no soul and is just a vessel, the posessing demon took the form of black blood. So... Yah.

Anyway, I chalk this up to exhaustion.

we can replace my last demon kind with those kinds!

Naaaaaaaaaaaah Katyy........!
How were we supposed to know Drake had said not a word until then?!

That doesn't mean he's mute!
Anyways, it doesn't really matter.

Sorry guys! I'll change it. I had a long day. I think I was hallucinating. I could have sworn that Hades had said something about not talking to anybody. Wow. Alright. Changing. Hold on.

Worry not, my char can be a loner if you guys want!
But I was gonna go with the cocky ligh headed with this one

Yea that's fine! Sorry I've acted like a weirdo these past few days guys. It's been a tough few days. :/

Awwwwwwwww you're forgiven.
You know we alll love you.

Awww. Guys I feel all warm and fuzzy now :D <3 But I can't post right now. I'll post in the morning though but then it's off to school and I'll post later in the day. -___- Stupid school ruins my posting.

(Hey im thinking about joining this rp but i was wondering if i could be sort of an anti hero like i help you guys but then i dont if not i guess ill be a good guy)