Shadow Runners (OOC/Open)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Re: Shadow Runners

Ummm... Maybe? could you explain your thoughts a bit more?

Well im a half human half demon with split personalities. Sometimes im normal and i help you guys . . .. then when the other personality comes out im full of rage and savage violence.

I'm not sure how you would be accepted as a Runner if youwere half demon. Just my thoughts but I'lllet my minions work it over with you'll. ;) I trust them to make a good descision. Mostly.

Yeah . . . . if it doesnt work its fine . . . . haha i guess ill make changes

Welp. Since my insomnia decided to start up again I might as well post. *sigh* I'm going to die tomorrow.

I guess you may play as both human and demon, with separate identities.
Yes, two chars.
One would be the demon, who possesses people and creatures.
the other guy would happen to be just some regular guy, which the demon character finds for some reason (at your discretion) easy to possess, sort of like a personal vehicle if you get what I mean.
The trouble or catchy part may start as your human character actually happens to remember being possessed by the demon, and so (since its basically a good guy) will try to seek for help, finding us, Runners.
But he/she will not be a Runner.

What does everybody think?

To me that sounds fine. But when the demon posses my other character will he have powers because of the demons own power?

It depends on what you mean by "powers"

By the way my Widdle Flying Pussycat, I enjoy your new avatar :)

I guess yeah. Why not? If you like the idea, get creative, and make a CS.
Then we may polish up stuff.
We're just getting started with this RP, so it's not superhard to catchup with the plot.
Do you like Chinese Takeaway food?

Thanks Katyy. I bet it will give you nightmares and all.

It's obviously why I can't fall asleep now! ;)

Also, I'd like to inform everyone that if you do not use proper English grammar, I will personally cut off your fingers with Bria's short sword. And I'm not pointing fingers. I'm just saying it in advance.

Well. . . . When the demon takes over him he changes into the demons form and the abilities of the demon are open

Well, he would keep his original state since he is only a vessel and the only demons that posses are the kind that is incorporeal. As for the powers, I'm not really sure what powers they really have besides strength and the occasional magic. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well they have strength, speed, intelligence, magic, anger, etc.

I'm not sure. I mean that sounds right but the real demon expert here is Hades and also My Widdle Magical Pussycat. But make up a CS and we can always edit it.

Yeah i wont post up a bio until its approved or i just make another character species . .

Idk with everyone that says its okay

LOL if they don't like you then tough cookies. I like the way you think of your character :) You seem like a good person to have on this RP. You're creative :D Go ahead and post onee haha

Well when I post up my bio i wont put a demon form . ..welll ill just wait till your demon expert gets on becuz i dont want to get it wrong haha

:( Poo. Where the crap is Hades when you need him?? :/