Set Sail! A Fantasy Pirate Crew Search!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm glad you like it! 😄 I'm excited to see what everyone could come up with

Hey everyone! Me and @ArgonianScum have been working together for the world building and have things pretty much set to start us off. Please keep in mind that it is a WIP. Things will be added to it but this is just to help start us off. I will be making a thread to post everything in later today and will post a link here soon.
It's just been @DracoGale4 I've done nothing lol

Hey everyone! Me and @ArgonianScum have been working together for the world building and have things pretty much set to start us off. Please keep in mind that it is a WIP. Things will be added to it but this is just to help start us off. I will be making a thread to post everything in later today and will post a link here soon.
It's just been @DracoGale4 I've done nothing lol
That's wrong, the islands were your idea and so is the main plot of the story, which will be revealed later. I only helped mold around it ^^

@Lyrikai Wonderful post! I'm looking forward to this crew already 😄

I'll be getting mine up later today or tomorrow.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lyrikai
@Lyrikai Wonderful post! I'm looking forward to this crew already 😄

I'll be getting mine up later today or tomorrow.
Thanks! :)
Can't wait to see everyone else's characters and have an adventure!

Laugh it up y'all but this captain is the real deal!!

Also the chimera has friends?? Bruh??!

well.... Lazy writing >.> I do not know how to write Icy's POV yet so I had those two combined in a single post. Hehe.

Promise I will do better

Reactions: Rads
well.... Lazy writing >.> I do not know how to write Icy's POV yet so I had those two combined in a single post. Hehe.

Promise I will do better
WHAT NO!! I meant because of his abilities and tendency to kill things (even things he creates) would probably make it hard for people to be friends with him! Also he's a mixture of a bunch of different animals which is like an abomination almost that's wild

• What a TWIST
Reactions: Rads and Ai-in Ayan

Promise I will do better
WHAT NO!! I meant because of his abilities and tendency to kill things (even things he creates) would probably make it hard for people to be friends with him! Also he's a mixture of a bunch of different animals which is like an abomination almost that's wild
I'll do the sisters bio when i get back home i messed up and kept forgetting. Ps i was thinking of doing a trader/combat dancer.

• Love
Reactions: ArgonianScum
Blops. Yeah, I will become the irritating one and demand for posts >.>

• Love
  • Sweet
Reactions: Ai-in Ayan
@ArgonianScum Captain can always hop in later since we haven't really got any confirmation when or if they'll post their character. Although I do think it's important to wait as well! Maybe give people a grace period to post and if they don't post by then the RP moves along? So we can take turns if that's what everyone wants to do(and perhaps post this somewhere) so that people know when it is they should reply but then we're not holding the story up by making people wait for us to reply, which is where the grace period comes in. This could be extended, of course, if the person we're waiting on has an excuse and promises to post at a certain time/date so we can wait a little longer if need be.

@Rads Very nice, can't wait for your characters' introductions!