Set Sail! A Fantasy Pirate Crew Search!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Lmaoooo One Piece is neverending.
Also! I have not forgotten and am working on a character still for you! (That should be done tonight)
Can't wait to see your character!

Do you have need for a doc or a cook type char

• Love
Reactions: ArgonianScum
  • Love
I'm thinking of a brother and sis team that have had enough of city life. With a dark backstory to them to be reviled later

• Spicy
Ohh I like the sound of that! I think that's a good idea.

I'm thinking of maybe making another character myself. Just want to wait for a bit to give others a chance to fill in the more important roles like navigator and the like.

• Love
Ok my chars will be cook and doc

I have been summoned! I will join in too. If Bard is still on the table

• Love
I had meant to get my sheet done and then a friend dropped by my place unexpectedly and I entertained for a couple days XD
I had been working on making a gunner, but if there's any roles that need filling, I can easily swap!

• Love
I had meant to get my sheet done and then a friend dropped by my place unexpectedly and I entertained for a couple days XD
I had been working on making a gunner, but if there's any roles that need filling, I can easily swap!
A gunner is awesome!

• Thank You
Reactions: Lyrikai
I was thinking of like wood and water qusi which is humanoid elements but open to other ideas for the cook and doc

A question though. Do we go full one piece here or we can make up the abilities?

A question though. Do we go full one piece here or we can make up the abilities?
It's not exactly One Peace from my understanding and I believe you can make up abilities so long they are believable and, obviously, not super OP. You just have to have it make sense as to why your character has the ability and so on. At least that was my take on the information when making a CS.

• Love
Reactions: Ai-in Ayan
First mate, anyone? Nobody?

First mate, anyone? Nobody?
I actually just made one and sent it to @ArgonianScum for approval. I wanted to try to earn the slot rather than just given it, though, so if that's a position you also desire we could both try to aim for it perhaps?