Set Sail! A Fantasy Pirate Crew Search!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Rads Ah okay, I didn't really understand what was going on, I had assumed the light wall was in front of Ria. Does that mean Captain Saila is trapped behind the Light Wall and no one can touch her? What exactly is a light wall and what does it do?
Not trapped but it does cover most angles. Ria is next to cap and healing her. It's resistant to magic and physical attacks. It can also be used to cover a person but only for twenty minutes.

@Rads Twenty minutes is an awfully long time, might want to shorten that to maybe five minutes or it's fragile and will break under tremendous force cause then it's a little over powered. But does that mean Tyson can't help her up? Because he had been sitting next to her when this all started or can he not go around it?

@Rads Twenty minutes is an awfully long time, might want to shorten that to maybe five minutes or it's fragile and will break under tremendous force cause then it's a little over powered. But does that mean Tyson can't help her up? Because he had been sitting next to her when this all started or can he not go around it?
My char is a combat dancer and magic blacksmith thus she has a lot more mana and energy. Also the gm says it fits the criteria for a power. Two major atracks from eaither type will shatter it. Since he's next to her he can but she won't get the full healing ria needs at least fifteen minutes given the damage.

Only the center is open right now

@Rads I am CoGM and I have not been told this. Hmm. I will discuss it with the GM and get back to you

@Rads I am CoGM and I have not been told this. Hmm. I will discuss it with the GM and get back to you
Oh yeah I forgot about that soz I can put it at 10 minutes if need be

@Rads I am currently discussing your character with the GM and will get back to you on Private Message about it cause there are a couple things that need to be fleshed out because there are some things that are a little confusing and need to be clarified. That way confusion like this doesn't keep popping up ^^; Sorry! Wait just a moment.

Reactions: Rads
@Rads I am currently discussing your character with the GM and will get back to you on Private Message about it cause there are a couple things that need to be fleshed out because there are some things that are a little confusing and need to be clarified. That way confusion like this doesn't keep popping up ^^; Sorry! Wait just a moment.
Np happy to edit where need be

I'm interested!! Is this still open for people to join and what not?

@OniiBitez Hello there! I'm sorry, signups are currently closed ^^; Thank you for your interest though!