Serendipity: School of Constellations (Closed!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems very fitting for Juniper. "Light, Hot, Wet"

*Laughs, then realizes what kind of joke she's just made* Oh dear... What have I done?

Reactions: Midorikawa
Who hasn't posted yet?
That would be our dearest Crow.

I was planning on just continuing and letting them catch up. I mean, it's not like we're doing much; just arriving to school and getting settled.

That being said, I shall go whip up a post~!

Okay, with that crossed out are you or are you not going to make a post?

OKAY!

So, at the moment, everyone should be arriving to the school (unless you're Minna/Adira) and, basically, finding their dorms, meeting the roommates, etc. Orientation is at 9:35 (I'll change it on my post since I just decided to change the time)! After that....well, we'll see what happens.

Back on the whole 'one teacher teaching' idea, does anyone feel like they should need a CS? Not an extremely detailed one like ours, but just a simple one to get a basic understanding of them? Name, Age, Gender, Personality, Miscellaneous...?

OKAY!

So, at the moment, everyone should be arriving to the school (unless you're Minna/Adira) and, basically, finding their dorms, meeting the roommates, etc. Orientation is at 9:35 (I'll change it on my post since I just decided to change the time)! After that....well, we'll see what happens.

Back on the whole 'one teacher teaching' idea, does anyone feel like they should need a CS? Not an extremely detailed one like ours, but just a simple one to get a basic understanding of them? Name, Age, Gender, Personality, Miscellaneous...?
Nah

Reactions: Kitsune
I think we're good. You can just describe appearance or picture in RP.

Reactions: Kitsune
There's no posting order right?
@Kitsune

Nope I'm good without one! :D

I think one would just stagnate the RP, especially when characters are interacting.

@Naberius
The father's face reminded her of a wall, albeit a rather grumpy one. Meera felt sorry for the son.

I died.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ClaireRae
Sorry that I didn't post today, guys. I worked all day and then my depression flared so I had no motivation to do anything. I WILL post tomorrow though, okay? I'll just say that Torin is fashionably late!​

So sorry for not posting!!! My laptop's broken and needed to be fixed. I can't type my IC in my phone because the codes just mess up everything so please be patient with me >_< I'm really really sorry >_<

So sorry for not posting!!! My laptop's broken and needed to be fixed. I can't type my IC in my phone because the codes just mess up everything so please be patient with me >_< I'm really really sorry >_<
Don't be sorry! Things like that happen. And we're not going anywhere so take your time~! ^^

About how many posts should we wait to pass before we post again?

Status
Not open for further replies.