Serendipity: School of Constellations (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems very fitting for Juniper. "Light, Hot, Wet"

*Laughs, then realizes what kind of joke she's just made* Oh dear... What have I done?

Reactions: Midorikawa
Who hasn't posted yet?
That would be our dearest Crow.

I was planning on just continuing and letting them catch up. I mean, it's not like we're doing much; just arriving to school and getting settled.

That being said, I shall go whip up a post~!

Okay, with that crossed out are you or are you not going to make a post?

OKAY!

So, at the moment, everyone should be arriving to the school (unless you're Minna/Adira) and, basically, finding their dorms, meeting the roommates, etc. Orientation is at 9:35 (I'll change it on my post since I just decided to change the time)! After that....well, we'll see what happens.

Back on the whole 'one teacher teaching' idea, does anyone feel like they should need a CS? Not an extremely detailed one like ours, but just a simple one to get a basic understanding of them? Name, Age, Gender, Personality, Miscellaneous...?

OKAY!

So, at the moment, everyone should be arriving to the school (unless you're Minna/Adira) and, basically, finding their dorms, meeting the roommates, etc. Orientation is at 9:35 (I'll change it on my post since I just decided to change the time)! After that....well, we'll see what happens.

Back on the whole 'one teacher teaching' idea, does anyone feel like they should need a CS? Not an extremely detailed one like ours, but just a simple one to get a basic understanding of them? Name, Age, Gender, Personality, Miscellaneous...?
Nah

Reactions: Kitsune
I think we're good. You can just describe appearance or picture in RP.

Reactions: Kitsune
There's no posting order right?
@Kitsune

Nope I'm good without one! :D

I think one would just stagnate the RP, especially when characters are interacting.

@Naberius
The father's face reminded her of a wall, albeit a rather grumpy one. Meera felt sorry for the son.

I died.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ClaireRae
Sorry that I didn't post today, guys. I worked all day and then my depression flared so I had no motivation to do anything. I WILL post tomorrow though, okay? I'll just say that Torin is fashionably late!​

So sorry for not posting!!! My laptop's broken and needed to be fixed. I can't type my IC in my phone because the codes just mess up everything so please be patient with me >_< I'm really really sorry >_<

So sorry for not posting!!! My laptop's broken and needed to be fixed. I can't type my IC in my phone because the codes just mess up everything so please be patient with me >_< I'm really really sorry >_<
Don't be sorry! Things like that happen. And we're not going anywhere so take your time~! ^^

About how many posts should we wait to pass before we post again?

Status
Not open for further replies.