Serendipity: School of Constellations (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for my lack of posting! I'm having a bit of trouble responding to that.

I'm so sorry that my post is so short! I couldn't come up with anything besides heading to orientation. >.< Sorry~

@Kitsune I think it's cute that you keep having him sing in your posts~ It made me laugh when he was about to sing a curse word and then someone walked in. I wish I could come up with something that creative...

@Kitsune I think it's cute that you keep having him sing in your posts~ It made me laugh when he was about to sing a curse word and then someone walked in. I wish I could come up with something that creative...
Aw, thank you~! I thought it would've been funny and I'm glad that it succeeded in being so ^^ And don't you worry because Juniper is a complete jewel and I love her.

I'll be posting later today!

Who is currently in the area that the Orientation is going to be held?

Yes... There is definitely a good sized group there...

Who is currently in the area that the Orientation is going to be held?
Taurus, Juniper, and Naberius character. DANAsaur and I both have our characters interact with yours in our posts.

I have a feeling that @WhoopDau 's character is gonna be the one to call Juniper out on her BS act cause Chase just seems to be pretty good at telling the fakers from the truthers, and he ain't gonna have any of Junipers bs.

But I absolutely love Juniper. It's so great to have a character like her in this RP, it really makes things interesting. Also guys, posssttt pleeeeasse. I always want to post but then when nobody else is posting I feel like I'm hogging the RP! But it also might be just really late wherever you are. But if I can post at 4:30 in the morning, you can too.

Reactions: Kitsune
Oh, there's people (other than Robert) there already? I thought majority was on their way over to orientation, whoops >.<;;

@ClaireRae I'm so flattered~ I'm glad that I can make the RP interesting for people through my character. Also, I probably need to post more and I'm so sorry~ I'm going to try to get around to it more! *Pep talks herself* ALRIGHT! YOU CAN DO THIS STAR!!! YEAH!!!!

Reactions: ClaireRae
Oh, and, I was thinking- If anyone drops out of the RP, or just doesn't post for weeks on end, we should have a way to get rid of their character in a smooth fashion, yes?

I think it'd be interesting for those characters to just kind of disappear, and the staff members can announce that they made the decision to make them leave the school, due to them "being unfit to become a sign of the zodiac" or something. That could also add some tension for the characters, wondering if they might get kicked out, and making them wonder what the job of being a god of the stars entails.

This could also mean that someone else could come in and create a new character under the missing sign, making them the new heir to the "_______" sign. Or we could just have them leave, and then whoever was roommates with the missing character, they can get reassigned to another dorm.

But let's hope it doesn't come to that. What do you guys think of this idea?

You bet he would! Unless Stars doesn't want me to, that is. I'd hate to ruin anything you might have planned.

Reactions: ClaireRae
Oh, and, I was thinking- If anyone drops out of the RP, or just doesn't post for weeks on end, we should have a way to get rid of their character in a smooth fashion, yes?

I think it'd be interesting for those characters to just kind of disappear, and the staff members can announce that they made the decision to make them leave the school, due to them "being unfit to become a sign of the zodiac" or something. That could also add some tension for the characters, wondering if they might get kicked out, and making them wonder what the job of being a god of the stars entails.

This could also mean that someone else could come in and create a new character under the missing sign, making them the new heir to the "_______" sign. Or we could just have them leave, and then whoever was roommates with the missing character, they can get reassigned to another dorm.

I am going to post! Alright? I finally have the time today.

This is truly an interesting way indeed. I like this idea a lot and will keep this in mind as the roleplay continues. Same as you, I hope it doesn't come to this, but you never know. Sometimes, things just happen.

@WhoopDau @Naberius @Crow @Adira @Polystical @Potatocat @DANAsaur @ShadyoFayx @★Under The Stars★ @Midorikawa

Just tagging everyone to let everyone know how a character would be removed from the roleplay. The idea is thanks to Claire~ c:

Last edited by a moderator:
@WhoopDau You're welcome to go ahead and tear apart Juniper. More fun for me~

Neither can I~ Bitches gonna die. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.