Serendipity: School of Constellations (Closed!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted~ Sorry that took me so long. JUNIPER IS SO MEAN. I LOVE IT.

Reactions: Kitsune
Sorry about not being on for the past couple days! I've discovered the anime K (or the K-Project I guess) and it's pretty cool.

@Naberius Probably two posts, at least. I think that's a good amount. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good.~ I just wanted to get Meera interacting with people but didn't want to annoy anyone by posting too much.

@Midorikawa I don't know if you missed it, as i didn't make it overtly clear my bad, but Robert is trying to get to know Taurus there.. Feel free to now have a brisk conversation with him.

@Potatocat I thought Taurus was at the orientation building...? If not, I need to edit my post.

Should we maybe start putting the location of our characters too? With all these different conversations happening, it could get hectic.

If you guys want to sure! Maybe location underneath the title?

EX:

Sherman Williams » Scorpio

And maybe tagging people in our posts would help, too. So they know that we're interacting with their character(s).

Nope... I was the one that fucked shit up... Damn.

*Quietly laughs at Potatocat in the background*

*Raises an eyebrow* Oh? I'd actually enjoy being curtains. I'd only be touched twice a day, which is much more touching than I get in a day.

Umm so I don't think my character's roommate has ever posted...So does that mean my character rooms alone or...?

Nope... I was the one that fucked shit up... Damn.
That would be why I haven't replied yet actually. Trying to figure out how to respond to that because your post like completely ignores mine other than the fact that Taurus had been to the room ^^;

That would be why I haven't replied yet actually. Trying to figure out how to respond to that because your post like completely ignores mine other than the fact that Taurus had been to the room ^^;
Next time, could you let me know if I do that? I read your post all the way through, I just missed that one sentence...

Oh, I was waiting for the people who haven't posted yet do so. I'll post in a bit.

I was waiting for others to post but I can get one up today

Next time, could you let me know if I do that? I read your post all the way through, I just missed that one sentence...
I actually meant to, but I've been busy with work for a few days. Though your guy doesn't notice his parents at all, even though they're present throughout my whole post. That's what throws me off.

I actually meant to, but I've been busy with work for a few days. Though your guy doesn't notice his parents at all, even though they're present throughout my whole post. That's what throws me off.
I misread your post. I thought they left him at his dorm. I edited it.

POSTED! Finally. Would have posted earlier but sleep and jury duty called.

Status
Not open for further replies.