Serendipity: School of Constellations (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the games begin.

BOOM! Calling Juniper a cold-hearted bitch right out of the gate! XD

As I said earlier,

Let the games begin.

Robert is good at sniffing out bullshit. That and Multi-lingual insults. XD

Taurus may not pick up on normal social cues, but he isn't an idiot.

I love it. These two mild mannered young men are just like, "Get your fake ass shit out of here." XD

And they're roomies. They already have common ground and don't even know it.

Yuuki's just getting allllll the wrong ideas in all the wrong places. I love my character, but I love putting her through a bit of torture. It shows she's got moxie. I highly doubt she'd be the kind to sniff out BS without a little bit of help though.

That is perfectly fine. Not every character needs to be good at reading people. Robert just sits there thinking about 3000000000 things a minute. Scrutinizing every detail, analyzing every action and word.

That is perfectly fine. Not every character needs to be good at reading people. Robert just sits there thinking about 3000000000 things a minute. Scrutinizing every detail, analyzing every action and word.
Conclusion= Tall people think more????

Tall people see more things so they have more to think about xD Short people see less so... xD

Conclusion= Tall people think more????

Ah yes, I still need to post.

I just moved and can't get internet until Wednesday. That's why I may not be able to post for a while.

Reactions: Kitsune
I'll be posting tomorrow, sorry for the delay @ShadyoFayx !

Reactions: ClaireRae
@Polystical It's totally fine. I haven't been able to get on much either this past week so take your time. I will be able to post tomorrow for sure though. Thanks for letting me know and sorry I didn't let YOU know. I have been very busy this past week.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.