Serendipity: School of Constellations (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
California girls are undeniable~

So since my character is the name of his sign, can I use the banner thing in my post as a template for now on?

Reactions: Kitsune
So excited!!! Sadly I's going to be at the Mall of America all day, but I will post something now and then later when I get home tonight :3 This is going to rock! PLUS! PRETTY POSTS FOR THE WIN!​

*Suddenly jerks head up* I'M HERE! I SWEAR!

Dang you people and you're brightly colored posts. Do you know how hard it is to read them with a white background? Impossible if it's white and you're on a phone since phones can't highlight.

Also I have a feeling Junioer is really going to clash with Taurus.

I'm here as well, and will be making my intro post shortly.

MOA is the best! Honestly that 2-story Forever 21 is amazing.
I haven't shopped there yet. I mostly shop at Hot Topic. There is a new store called Eagle Anime set up now. It's where the Anime Kiosk was before. Also, I just ate at Bubba Gump Shrimp for the first time. Best. Steak. Ever.

Also, just curious - will we have roommates? I think it'd be interesting. (mostly because Meera and Juniper are total opposites and they'd clash all the damn time)

I haven't shopped there yet. I mostly shop at Hot Topic. There is a new store called Eagle Anime set up now. It's where the Anime Kiosk was before. Also, I just ate at Bubba Gump Shrimp for the first time. Best. Steak. Ever.
It sounds like you're having fun ^^ And I shop at Hot Topic a lot, too.

@Naberius I was thinking about this, but someone would have a dorm by themselves since we have an uneven amount....

I think it would be great to have roommates. Leo's get along with almost anyone, so Torin would be fine.​

...And the twins could pretend to be each other if the dorms are gender separated. Hehehe

Last edited:
There could be a room of three. Actually maybe more than one. How many is there of each gender?

I think it would be great to have roommates. Leo's get along with almost anyone, so Torin would be fine.​
Lies. Everyone in my family fights with my brother who's a Leo the most.

There could be a room of three. Actually maybe more than one. How many is there of each gender?

There are seven girls and six boys. So, for the girls, there could be a room of three. I think that would work...

Then the true question is how to decide the rooms. Like who'll be who's roommate

I'd say by element, but that won't work with the gender divisions... maybe by those who are close together in the Zodiac? Like Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn, then Libra and Cancer, then 1/2 Gemini and Aries for the girls?

Then the true question is how to decide the rooms. Like who'll be who's roommate
Randomly of course!

I'll roll a dice online and see who's going to be paired with who~!

GIRLS' DORMS

Mina Hazelwood & Yuuki Omori & Meera Enki (Dorm 101)
Xie & Natalie Voss (103)
Michelle Fairchild & Juniper Quarius (105)

BOYS' DORMS
Torin Claud & Nikolaus Voss (102)
Sherman Williams & Chase Flemming (104)
Robert Frost & Taurus Astro (106)

Or we can do it the way that @Naberius had suggested. Up to you guys ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: ClaireRae
I'm cool with the dorm arrangements. :D

Yeah... I am a Leo in real life too and I butt heads with EVERYBODY, but that's okay. It's fun to me :3​

I am fine with the roommate arrangement :)​

Status
Not open for further replies.