Seraph of The End ;『 Owari no Seraph 』

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free, Jinx-chan! Ahaha, how nostalgic. The reason I joined Iwaku was because of the ONS RP too. C: Anyways, we might need a fifth member of the veteran squad.

[fieldbox="Genius Psychopath, Silver, dotted"]
Sniper1.jpg

Name:
Lilith Hawthorne

Team: Team 2

Lieutenant

Personality:
Due to Lilith's mental disorder she is unable to demonstrate emotions which cause her to seem stoic and uninterested in those around her. Lilith is constantly stating that uninteresting things are not worthy of her time. Lilith was confined and kept away from others for a majority of her life, causing her to believe that the true problem is with others and not herself. This caused her to develop a slight narcissistic tendency in believing she is not wrong in anything she does. If she does something to someone's disliking it is plainly because they were doing it incorrect and she took action to correct it. This means taking orders can sometimes become a problem, if she doesn't agree to the reasoning she is likely to take things into her own hands.

Most wonder how Lilith has been able to get away with some of the things she says and does. It's simple despite all of her flaws she is a genius when it comes to formulating strategies. What she lacks in social situations she thrives in as a strategist. Lilith is very observing, she takes in every little detail around her. She is known for always thinking up all the possibilities and being able to quickly adjust to the situation. She is obsessive, her every move is pre-thought out and must be executed perfectly.

Though she may seem like an annoyance to most. Her personality is well suited for her position as a Sniper. Lilith's lack of emotions allow her to not be bothered with feeling like sympathy, fear or anything that causes others to hesitate. Her mindset allows her to break everything down and see the simple outcome. Such as Enemy, eliminate it. Mission, complete it. Kill or be killed.

Biography:
Lilith is the daughter of the famous American scientist Nathaniel Hawthorne, due to his work Nathaniel moved his wife Cassandra and Lilith to Tokyo for his research. At a young age Lilith started having uncontrollable fits that she wouldn't remember what she had done afterwards. Worried about their daughter her parents seeked out help. First she was given simple medication and that allowed the fits to stop for a while. Lilith's body slowly began to adapt to the medications and her episodes only became more uncontrollable and violent. When Lilith was six her younger brother was born, with her mother scared of what Lilith might do to her brother. Cassandra talked her husband into admitting Lilith to a mental institute.

Lilith was kept heavily sedated and isolated from others for 6 years before the outbreak occurred. Being the youngest in the institute at 12 years old she was the only survivor. It's not known to Lilith if the Vampires came through the Institute and she just wasn't found or if the whole place was just skipped over. Once the sedatives had worn off Lilith wondered around the institute living off of whatever she could find. To pass the time Lilith would take any book he could find and read. It seemed through the years of sedation and isolation it had stopped her from succumbing to her fits. But Lilith had lost her ability to demonstrate emotions and properly interact with others. Another side effect was that it allowed her to have complete focus even photographic memory.

Lilith was found when a squad from the Moon Demon Company came to the institute in search of medical supplies. During the search the team came across her in her room scribbling hypothesis onto her walls, with books scattered all around her. Lilith ended up being taken in by one of the female Sargent's. The woman turned out to be the sniper of the squad, later on she decided to teach Lilith how to be a marksman. Sadly she died in the line of duty when Lilith was fifteen.

This will be Lilith's second time on a team. When she was out with her first team a fellow squad member was ambushed and held captive by a vampire. The Squad leader had told everyone to stand down but Lilith took the shot. Right through the member though he did survive, when asked why she did it. Lilith simply responded with "The mission is to eliminate Vampires" and that's what she did. Lilith was placed on a two year long suspension. This will be her final chance to be placed on a team and she is to learn how to better interact with others.[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Combat, Silver, dotted"]

Combat Style:
Marksman/Sniper Style

This Style focuses on taking a single shot and making the most of it. To use a single attack to change the entire course of the battle by shifting it in ones favor. Snipers also must possess situational awareness of the battlefield at all times. To simply find elegance in a single perfect shot placed at just the right point.

Cursed Gear Name:
Hitomi Shinimi
(Still Working on)

Weapon Appearance:
sniper2.jpg

Awakened Ability:

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
All the women here are so cold and unable to be trolled >.< Regardless, I really like her. Welcome to the team, Jinx ^^

And Nathaniel Hawthorne... Where have I heard that name before...

All the women here are so cold and unable to be trolled >.< Regardless, I really like her. Welcome to the team, Jinx ^^

And Nathaniel Hawthorne... Where have I heard that name before...
Yeah i don't think you'll get much from her with trolling. I'm sorry >.<
Though you might get a nice little debate if you try to tell her she's wrong. Or if you move things out of place she always have to fix it.
Also thanks for the welcome i'm excited :) As for the name honestly i just throw it together when i typed this up :P
I needed a guy name that fit her last name well

Well, that's something, at least. Once he figures out the OCD, he'll definitely take advantage. My character, I mean.

...He has to at least try to troll. It's his purpose. ><

@JamiMonster406

Lilith looks great and welcome to Iwakuroleplay!

Here is the link to the IC if you haven't taken a look already! You are more than welcome to start posting right away. Since your character is new, feel free to pretend like you were there the whole time and just jump in ^^

@JamiMonster406

Lilith looks great and welcome to Iwakuroleplay!

Here is the link to the IC if you haven't taken a look already! You are more than welcome to start posting right away. Since your character is new, feel free to pretend like you were there the whole time and just jump in ^^
Thanks! I'm super excited to start :)

I've read about half way through the rp. Though i haven't slept yet so i'm going to grab a few hours.
Then i'll finish reading and write up my post.

Also just a few things. I was wondering what rank you would want Lilith to be and did i select the right team?
I wasn't sure who needed what when i was making my character sheet.
We all have out curse gear? last thing who would me my squad leader?
Sorry for all the questions

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it's my turn to reply? Ahaha, got caught up in another roleplay.

If you want. Mostly waiting as I said.

Thanks! I'm super excited to start :)

I've read about half way through the rp. Though i haven't slept yet so i'm going to grab a few hours.
Then i'll finish reading and write up my post.

Also just a few things. I was wondering what rank you would want Lilith to be and did i select the right team?
I wasn't sure who needed what when i was making my character sheet.
We all have out curse gear? last thing who would me my squad leader?
Sorry for all the questions

She's 19 so she's old enough to be on either team if she so wishes. If she's on the rookie team, she would be part of Yazumi's team. The veteran team is led by Kazaki. If you choose to be on the rookie team, she will be either a Private or a Corporal rank. If she chooses to be part of the other team, she can be a Lieutenant. Yes, everyone has their Cursed Gears already.

She's 19 so she's old enough to be on either team if she so wishes. If she's on the rookie team, she would be part of Yazumi's team. The veteran team is led by Kazaki. If you choose to be on the rookie team, she will be either a Private or a Corporal rank. If she chooses to be part of the other team, she can be a Lieutenant. Yes, everyone has their Cursed Gears already.
Ok Thanks :)
I've went ahead and moved her to the veteran team as a Lieutenant.
I've also read the rp and i'm going to start working on my post now.

Hey guys!
Just wanted t say i made my very first post into the Rp :D
Also the first one on Iwakuro!
That aside i'm completely open to critiques.

This is my first Owai no Seraph Rp and i'm just starting the anime as well.
So i'm open to all advice. Thanks guys!

Hey guys!
Just wanted t say i made my very first post into the Rp :D
Also the first one on Iwakuro!
That aside i'm completely open to critiques.

This is my first Owai no Seraph Rp and i'm just starting the anime as well.
So i'm open to all advice. Thanks guys!
It was a great post. ^^

Look forward to roleplaying with you!

Everybody else that hasn't posted in awhile needs to get posting!

The newbies in particular. :P I'll get to mine if no one else decides to post?

I'll post after Red, Sieg or Con does, considering I posted just before you moved us ahead Valor

I'll be posting in a bit so we can finally get into the action.

EDIT: Had some Christmas stuff I had to deal with. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: JinxMonster
Sorry for the wait everyone. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Sorry for the lack of posts as of the latest weeks, guys. A big problem happened 'round here. Anyways, can someone tell me the situation? I'm kind of lost here. I mean, all I know is that they went to the mission on the airport, but are they already there now?

Sorry for the lack of posts as of the latest weeks, guys. A big problem happened 'round here. Anyways, can someone tell me the situation? I'm kind of lost here. I mean, all I know is that they went to the mission on the airport, but are they already there now?
We just got to the airport. Kazaki Sugihara had the entire truck loaded with explosives to the point where it was a very uncomfortable ride for the rookie team in the back. XD

They briefed for a moment outside of the entrance, the rookie team's job is to clear the control tower so that the Vampires can't radio for help while the veteran team is going to the runway to stop any planes from taking off.

My post was literally the start of the battle.

The anime's finished. </3 Season 3 plx. I highly doubt it though, since the anime caught up with the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.