Seraph of The End ;『 Owari no Seraph 』

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoshio said the same thing too... kind of...

Well, at least he wasn't shirtless when the private found him. You can be damn sure of that, at least!

Hey, @Valor, could I have Yuume later on turn(like, very later on) into a vampire? I had some interesting ideas for her. Also, did anyone here read the novel? I've got some questions that I think can only be answered in the novel.

I know a bit about later events up till where they are covered so far in the LN at least.

I guess you'd consider it more of a trivia question. It is if vampires can have children with humans like normal. From what I've seen, Vampires in Owari no Seraph are quite... Human-like. They're not undead, they're not affected by sun, they don't control magic(or at least we haven't seen it yet, or I haven't since I haven't read the LN) nor do they reproduce through biting but, rather, through feeding their blood to humans. What I was going to ask if it is possible for a vampire to have a human or hybrid child.

Also, I believe First Progenitors would be the first vampires, right? Like, the oldest of oldest?

Hey, @Valor, could I have Yuume later on turn(like, very later on) into a vampire? I had some interesting ideas for her. Also, did anyone here read the novel? I've got some questions that I think can only be answered in the novel.
Maybe much later on, after we finish our first story arc we can see about that.
I guess you'd consider it more of a trivia question. It is if vampires can have children with humans like normal. From what I've seen, Vampires in Owari no Seraph are quite... Human-like. They're not undead, they're not affected by sun, they don't control magic(or at least we haven't seen it yet, or I haven't since I haven't read the LN) nor do they reproduce through biting but, rather, through feeding their blood to humans. What I was going to ask if it is possible for a vampire to have a human or hybrid child.

Also, I believe First Progenitors would be the first vampires, right? Like, the oldest of oldest?
Unfortunately I don't have the answers to any of these questions. every portrayal of vampires is different, (At least these ones don't sparkle in the sun.) We can assume they are just stronger than humans and that's about it, along with the other things that have been revealed in the source materials

Unfortunately I don't have the answers to any of these questions. every portrayal of vampires is different, (At least these ones don't sparkle in the sun.) We can assume they are just stronger than humans and that's about it.
I think it would be fair to say that all kinds of vampires exist then? And that none of them have magic?

Also, I was wondering, will it have any sort of Seraph or similar stuff like in the original story too?

There is no magic as far as I've seen. The closest things I've seen to magic are abilities given by the Moon Demon Cursed Gears. The blades that Vampire Nobles tend to wield don't seem to do much besides increase their already really strong physical power.

Aren't those seals they used called "magic"? I'm pretty sure they are. On the wiki it says that humans stopped using magic after the discovering the Cursed Gears.

As far as Progenitors go YZ, a progenitor is generally a title given to a vampire who exceeds the power of other vampires by wuite a large amount, and is of royal blood. They generally wield a large amount of respect in vampire culture, and usually reguarded as figure of authority, be it official or unofficial authority, due to the amount of power they possess.

Okay. Yeah, I see. However, it still seems as though Vampires are unable to use magic. Human-only thing.

As far as Progenitors go YZ, a progenitor is generally a title given to a vampire who exceeds the power of other vampires by wuite a large amount, and is of royal blood. They generally wield a large amount of respect in vampire culture, and usually reguarded as figure of authority, be it official or unofficial authority, due to the amount of power they possess.
I still wonder why they're called "Third" Progenitors and stuff. I do get what Progenitors are, I just don't get why the numbers are there. Like, Krul was a Third Progenitor and she's only considered Queen of Tokyo because of her sheer power. Plus, apparently the higher the number, the smaller the vampires are, lol.

Okay. Yeah, I see. However, it still seems as though Vampires are unable to use magic. Human-only thing.
Yeah, I think so too. Well, if you think hard about it, it's sort of difficult to tell. All Noble Vampires eventually will become Demons. If Demons give the Cursed Gears the power, one can just wonder what a Demon could do. I don't know if a Demon has appeared yet in the story so I wouldn't know the answers.

There is definitely magic and magicians in the storyline. I do believe that it's a bit of a lost art, though as most of them were wiped out after the spread of the virus. Unfortunately the story is incredibly vague and we don't have enough exposition in the source materials to fully answer these questions. I think we'll stick with just what we know for the time being.

As for Seraphs, I'm not sure if we will have anyone with such powers in our story, unless you guys agree that we should.

There is definitely magic and magicians in the storyline. I do believe that it's a bit of a lost art, though as most of them were wiped out after the spread of the virus. Unfortunately the story is incredibly vague and we don't have enough exposition in the source materials to fully answer these questions. I think we'll stick with just what we know for the time being.
I see. Okay then, I think it's better for us to stick with what we know too. Altering it too much would be going too far.

As for Seraphs, I'm not sure if we will have anyone with such powers in our story, unless you guys agree that we should.
Well, there's no need for them to be Seraphs. They do say that anyone who has been genetically modified can wield Black Demon Series Cursed Gears and since everyone in the story is apparently wielding one, I guess we could add something like Seraphs(but not Seraphs!) to the storyline. Maybe I'm thinking too hard, the RP has barely just begun. I guess it's better for us to see how it goes, go with improvisation upon things we don't know and see how it goes.

What I wanna know about is the "Demons" in the Cursed Gears. Most seem to have been vampires, but what about the demon of Guren's weapon? Unless the answer lies in a very obvious plot-twist dealing with Shinoa's bloodline, how is Guren's Demon explained? ...Or have they not explained that yet?

Just keeping it short.

The numbers are a chain of Command, the top 6 are the most important and control pretty much all matters regarding the Vampires. The rest are just barons of various sort from least to most important, decided by power and court politics mostly. How one enters their ranks from the lower is not gone into detail over.

Demons can be made up from Vampires, in fact all vampires become demons if they live too long or go to long without blood. Its never explained how, but humans can become humans with no vamperic ancestory, there for its unlikely all of the weapons are made of Vampires.

Angels are also a thing the JIDA use, or the Seraph, they are mentioned early on, it seems they got the secrets of this from a sect who made the horsemen and more likely than not wiped out most of mankind. Seraphs however are another thing apart from humans, demons, and vampires. In fact to control them requires a huge blood sacrifice of all the before mentioned races.

On the note of vampires, they do not seem to breed and only the Progenitors are allowed to turn humans, offically at least, there is no information defacto stating to either degree.

As to magic, its confirmed there are in fact other resistence armies and magical schools however it is highly unlikely either will be allowed into and JIDA unit no matter how skilled.

One as the end Goal of the JIDA is global domination and maybe even genocide. And Two the JIDA has a zero tollerance policy for outsiders, that is very difficult to get around.

Hey everyone. Will be posting an update tonight when I get home. This one should start bringing us into the action. :)

Hello all :) My name is Jinx and i'm new to Iwakuro.
I'm also new to watching Owari no Seraph and I've come to love the anime.
If you have any room I would love to possibly join your rp.

Waiting for others to post :/

And hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.