Seraph of The End ;『 Owari no Seraph 』

Status
Not open for further replies.
No objections here. So long as it does not create any terrible complications for Valor retaking command of the plot I do not mind.

Ehh I had nothing major planned to KO him, maybe the vampires using his own kamikaze trick and rubble knocks him out.

And there we go. That leaves 12 vaampires for all of you to take on, four for me and Emp, feel free to add in a few spares from the original attack if you want.

Klaus loves you all..minus you flat bitches..

Might have went a little too far, or maybe not, but I wanted to have fun with it.

Last edited:
@Ehb

Well, Yoshio for one wouldn't mind attempting to mend the bond of comrades with a nice, group hug! (Totally not because all his squadmates are all pretty girls. Has absolutely nothing to do with that >.>)

@Ehb, well better hope @Siegdrake replys to save your girl, Valor I think won't be returning any time soon..The base will be taken at least and the demon army notified, but nothing else we can do. Unless we want to take another break..

Agh, wait. xD Projects and quizzes are driving me NUTS. I shall get to it soon-ish. Don't worry. Leave the "damsel-in-distress" to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem I'll hold off my post till then..well no I could technically go now..hmm..oh well watching something then we'll see.

Just a heads up, I'm going to be posting soon, unless someone is working one a post, please let me know if soon, will give 1-2 hours.

Does Klaus have a CS? Is he a progenitor working with Horace?

@Siegdrake He doesn't yet, for now he's just a mook that I gave a name to, if Valor approves it he will have a CS and he will be a progenitor, that simply likes to have "fun".

I could make a CS for him right now or at least give his appearance, but I don't want to put in too much effort in case valor returns and goes "lol no".

Here is the man in question.

12e2fc35ce1cd69562262c883f6d370d.jpg

Fuck it, I'll make a CS for him, if it goes to waste it goes.

Ah, alright alright. ^^ It's my turn to post now, since I'm slightly free from the chains of studying. First off, I'm going to save the captain and the lieutenant colonel. Then the others next. My character just came from nearly going insane.

Hmm I might have Klaus be a bit more "Hands on" with his observations.

I'll work on him today if I can, anyways I'll try making a post tomorrow if no one else does.

I don't know if there is any more interest in this but I'm going to say I spoke with emp and he seems to argree with me, but untill valor returns, barring I lose interest, I have no further plans to post in this.

I am sorry, but I just do not like taking over others work and his two characters are essential to the plot. While I could do something with Klaus, I don't feel he would act without some okay from his "boss".

True. I want to make my post but I feel like its pointless until we know for sure that somebodu will reply. I'll just be on standby until then. I'm on other roleplays as well, so I'm fine with waiting. C:

True. I want to make my post but I feel like its pointless until we know for sure that somebodu will reply. I'll just be on standby until then. I'm on other roleplays as well, so I'm fine with waiting. C:
Yeah I'm running two atm myself anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.