Seraph of The End ;『 Owari no Seraph 』

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's alright, you guys. I still have some editing to do and mistakes to fix in my character's bio. I forgot that there weren't any cursed gears at the exact moment when the virus spread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, mine isn't so much keeping me from doing stuff as annoying. Likely won't even take a full day when I bring it in... I'm just tired of having to bring it in >.<

Hmm I think I'll leave it to be uncovered in the story with when and how mine got their cursed gears.

Yeah. My SSD is somehow spontaneously broken on the day my finals are due and the day I have an exam... I can't boot my computer now because my secondary HDD doesn't have Windows on it.

ARGH. I just bought that thing too!

I'm at the computer lab now but I'm frantically trying to get my essay together and study for my last exam. >_<

I made a massive change in my biography. I'm currently planning to change my character's personality. Good luck with your exams!

That fucking sucks. With my pc, it's always the fucking power jack. Always. But at least mine was an easy fix.

Computers and Cars: They always fuck up only when you really need them to work.

Whew. After a lot of changes, my character is finally complete! It is quite a novel to read though. Hope it's worth it! My body is ready. :bouncy:

OKAY!

I'm on my last paper now so once I get that done I will most certainly have the IC started and then I will be able to post regularly,

Sorry for constantly keeping everyone waiting!

Last edited:
Its a good thing I look back time to time, or I would not have known, the alert function seems to let a few posts slip.

Yeah, it really does seem to let posts slip through. I wonder how that works.

The In Character Thread is now up! For now, this is mostly a roll-call to make sure everyone is ready to go. Your first post should have your character doing whatever they wish before being called to the briefing room. Those who don't post will be notified to do so, just in case you forget.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! The story will move on once we get people to check in.

And I will update the Cast List once I get access to a computer that isn't this crappy computer lab stone age one!

It still didn't lol. Might want to tell each of the joiners. I'll start a post.

Sent everyone who didn't post a message just to remind them. Except Yzmael, who seems to have profile and private messages disabled.

I'll send him a message. Had a conversation with him a while back so I can just use that to reach him.

Alright, cool, thanks!

I'll wait until later tonight for them to post, if they don't post anything then we'll just keep going without them and they'll have to figure things out on their own ^^

No problem. Hopefully he gets the alert. The alerts here are fucked, but have been pretty good when it comes to conversations and the like.

In other news, the latest Seraph episode has not angered me... Likely it will next episode. Fuck those damn cliffhangers >.<

I haven't watched the new episode yet!

I will have to do that sometime tomorrow ^^

Goddamn... you guys all hate my courier with a passion! XD

There needs to be an anime just about the adventures of the unnamed private... who saw much fanservice and ended up becoming a school teacher.

There's already several minus the school teacher part. One is called To-love Ru. Another is Highschool DxD. There's others, but those are some big ones. Mc falls into chest, MC is offered many things... MC never accepts anything... -.-

I don't like Harem leads, if you haven't noticed xD But Yoshio was nice to him... Well, he didn't strip for him, at least.

I was the nicest person to that courier, rewarding him with a pat on the back and telling him to keep up his good work. You people are monsters, in comparison. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.