Sekirei: Wings of Fate (Signups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! this is what I have so far for the banner.. I'll need to change it quite a bit in terms of how the title's displayed.. but what do you think so far? :] is this the kinda thing you'd like?

banner.png

Reactions: TheGDeer
The title might need to be a bit bigger, its a little hard to read. But it looks awesome good work.

*nods* I thought so to.. should I just ditch the feather and type the title in? and thanks :]

Might have to, but do like that feather. What ever you think looks good.

it's a hard choice.. oh, oh! I've got an idea! *runs away to try something*

thank you :] would you like me to see if I can get it up loaded to the site banner rotation? :]

That would be great, thanks I really appreciate you doing all of this.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
it's perfectly fine, there's no need to thank me :] I haven't done nothing, really .. just helping an awesome RP that you've work hard on to get the respect it deserves :]

would you like the banner to direct people to this thread or the RPG itself? :]

okay! I'll get the stuff done, then :] the banner should hopefully be approved in twenty four hours after I've submited it :]

Ok so two announcements, first is you can post in the IC whenever you want now that its up. Second is that dose any one want to be part of the Disciplinary squad?

@TheGDeer I would but the disciplinary squad were forcfully winged by someone under the madman's employment to control them so no thanks XD

Hey some people are into that, you never know.

*jumps out of shadows* I am! *coughs* I'm interested I mean :]

I may have Laruence join in later on, if he finds no one which he thinks is worthy of serving.

Yeah every character would need a reason too, weather it be their Ashikabi works in MBI or they juts want to make sure everyone follows the rules. Their job is just to make sure everyone follows the rules and thats about it. They are part of the tournament as well.

@RareSecret Hey could you expand upon her abilities a bit in your CS, im kinda confused as to what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.