Sekirei: Wings of Fate (Signups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay :] lemme know if you change your mind! (my skills leave a lot to be desired.. but hey, I'd feel guilty if I didn't offer :] )

You are really offering your skills all over the place Sepdemonium.

Question. Would Sekirei have been able to pick up a job and some cash beforehand or no?

I guess if its one of the single numbers?

Single numbers, probably not much. They knew they would be coming back one day to participate in the Plan so its all depending on what they did. But all Sekirei have a more or less credit card to help pay for some basic necessities, at least until they find their Ashikabi.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rainjay
I saw an ad for this... Are you perhaps looking for players? I am highly interested in this.

Always looking for players, welcome to Sekirei: Wings of Fate

Thank you. Now that being said, what does the RP need more of? Ashikabi or Sekirei?

I think we are in need of Ashikabi atm, but if you prefer making a Sekirei it wouldn't cause an issue. Make whatever your feeling.

Okay, good because I was wanting to make an Ashikabi. Well you can expect a CS for two Ashikabi some time in the middle of the night. I look forward to roleplaying with you all.

Two as in you want to play two Ashikabi or two to choose from. I'm fine with either just curious.

Um, two to choose from unless you really are in need of Ashikabi.

Just one should be good. I was just a little confused.

Sorry about that. With it being so late at night, I want to make two in case the first character I come up with is complete garbage.

I doubt they will but suit your self. Just don't kill yourselves over it, I like to think in pretty lax about CS. I'm not, but I like to think I am.

Yep I said I'd be posting today but I have not.. Alas, I promise I will post tomorrow. Swearsies.

Tia alright, I have been satisfied by having a new person join us, but now I expect a long post. Not really.

• Tanaka, Atsushi

NAME: Tanaka, Atsushi
    APPEARANCE: Atsushi has blonde hair with bright golden eyes. He's approximately six feet and seven inches tall. As far as muscle is concerned, he is slightly above average seeing as he is a swimmer. He always dresses in something casual, but he can dress up nicely for a formal occasion. He prefers tight fitting t-shirts. He always looks a little lonely at first glance.
    PERSONALITY: Atsushi is a hardworking male and is very motivated to do great things in life. He loves making other people smile, but has a hard time truly smiling himself. He keeps people at a distance and prefers to keep to himself about his own problems. Atsushi is always ready to comfort others when they're having a bad day and stand up for others when they're being wronged. He never yells and rarely ever gets angry. He's introverted and doesn't express his true feelings very well unless he's truly into the topic at hand. People claim that he's very easy to talk to. He doesn't handle crying people very well. He's not sure what to do with them. Atushi frowns upon people who are quick to anger.
    Some odd things about him, is that he doesn't like it when people pat him on the back. He loves it when people pet him and he won't openly admit it, but he has an odd fascination with black cats. He also loves sweet things and can't resist cute petite girls.
    TALENTS: He's a really good swimmer and he's also good at cooking delicious deserts. Perhaps you would be in danger of gaining weight if you lived with him. He's also insanely good with math.
    HISTORY: Atsushi was born in Kyoto, Japan. His mother was Natsumi, and his father was Edo. The three of them were a happy family and strongly built up on being motivated. Atsushi always loved swimming ever since he was a child. He joined his school's swim team when he was old enough and earned many medals in the process. Aside from swimming he also studied computer programming and mathematical theories. He's very good at mental math and has the ability to determine the success/failure rate of something happening in front of him through a series of mathematical equations. It is rare that he will actually do this unless its something he can accomplish himself. While he was growing up, he met someone who could teach free running. He doesn't mention the fact that he can do this to anyone for the sole fact that someone might think he's a delinquent.
    After Atsushi graduated high school, he began to continue his studies on Computer Programming and Mathematical Theory. He often claims that his life is too boring and that he wishes something fun would happen. So far that has not happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.