Sekirei: Wings of Fate (Signups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely!

I don't have much of an idea, I hate OPing a character, so I'm going to research more in the Anime/Manga and figure it out. (I do a lot of researching for RPs like this).

@Rainjay your Ashikabi is accepted.

And if anyone wants to make a banner for this feel free, cause I don't have the slightest idea on how to.

Reactions: Rainjay
I can make a banner if you guys want :] I'm getting ready to post my form (it's a alternative version of my most favorite and most used RPG character :] ).. though it pales in comparion to everyone elses EPIC forms! :]

edit: drat! am I... to late to be a single number? :] 'tis my own fault.. I should have reserved number 5 before starting on my Bio and logging off.. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say I'd try my hand at one, but whenever I make them for my own roleplays, it takes forEVER to make it exactly the size...

It's always like 1 damned pixel off =.=

EDIT: My cs's should be complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rainjay Just two about your sekirei. First since she is a single number she got to live in the outside world for a good long while, so she has a decent amount of experience in the outside world. You could either change her history a bit or her number to a two digit.

@Sepdemonium sorry about that. Since you did reserve a spot and all I will allow you to make a single number. But in my opinion single numbers suck cause their all depressed since they got live somewhat normal lives for a while.

@Rainjay Just two about your sekirei. First since she is a single number she got to live in the outside world for a good long while, so she has a decent amount of experience in the outside world. Second is that she
Alright. I wasn't sure how much exposure they got beforehand, so I'll fix that right up.

The second part of your message appears to have vanished O.o

yay, thank you! if you like I could also make a two digit or Ashikabi in order to help things out? it's the least I can do as a thank you :]

@Sepdemonium If you want to make another character fine by me.

@Rainjay Ok your Sekirei is accepted

And as a general announcement, the single numbers are going to be more inclined to follow the rules of the Sekirei Plan, but they don't know more about the actual plan any of the other Sekerei

okay! I shall if we need anyone extra :]

got it! that fit's my character's personality *grins*

I'm sitting here watching the anime now to learn more for the roleplay X_x As if I didn't have enough stuff to do. Why, anime, whyyy

The anime can get a little lewd, but I still found it enjoyable enough to start an RP on it so it did something right.

I've done my form :] though I think my power could be a little over godded and my Bio..is a little lame.. please let me know what you think :]

Ugh, sorry for the delay in posting mine. :/
Still drafting it out...

I am okay as well, kinda excited to finaly start rping on this site again~

Also we totaly should have Anramath and Laurence team up to be the cool dark guys just ruining shit for others XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I feel it might take awhile to get enough Ashikabi's and Sekirei's D:

People must jooiiiinnnnnnnn

How many do you suppose we need to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.