Sekirei: Wings of Fate (Signups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this number fine to start off really. I mean there still like 102 Sekireis opened but I need to think up a few disciplinary squad members and we probably need a couple more Ashikabi. Also if anyone wants to be a disciplinary squad member just tell me.

I don't quite remember what is necesary to be a member of the disciplinary squad. Care to fill me in?

(First RP! :3)

PM4XZar.jpg

(Sorry if the image is too big >_<)
Name: Shiro

Number: 10

Appearance
:
is 5"4 in height, has red eyes with red pupils that glow slightly. Short white hair that frames her oval shaped face. Large purple scarf around her neck that hides the lower portion of her face. Long leather jacket that goes past her waist and stops just above her knee's, sleeves go past her hands. Unzipped most of the way revealing pale white skin (since they never went outside and all) and a black leather bra that has a metal ring connecting both sides. A white backpack on her back with the hood up giving her a menacing look. Has jean shorts on under her leather jacket.

Personality: Is mostly silent and won't talk to anyone unless they talk to her first or she take initiative (which is rare). Mostly naive about almost everything since they had her in the facility and she didn't like watching TV.

Destiny: Up to Fate.

Abilities: Master at CQC, Karate, and Judo, and can learn any Martial Art near instantly. She has decent Strength and Speed but is a master at stealth, which is a self taught skill.

Norito: By my fists of the arts, i pledge my body to protect my Ashikabi!"

Greater Techniques: Only has knowledge of 1 greater technique, called 'Fuyuri no Ken (Fists of Fury), when active it ups her speed and strength considerably, but she gets angrier each time she gets hit or misses, which makes her more and more sloppy over time. The only thing to deactivate Fuyuri no Ken is that her Ashikabi has to do something to her to make her blush.

Reactions: TheGDeer
@Deshwitat Other the. To stop others from breaking the rules and to take orders from Minaka, there are none.

@KyuubKitsune9 For your first RP you made a hell of a good CS. Your Sekirei is accepted.

And why dose no one want to be a higher number Sekirei, there ain't no shame in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd make one but I already have two chars <.<

@Deshwitat Other the. To stop others from breaking the rules and to take orders from Minaka, there are none.

@KyuubKitsune9 For your first RO you made a hell of a good CS. Your Sekirei is accepted.

And why dose no one want to be a higher number Sekirei, there ain't no shame in it.

lol thanks XD, i have about 12-13 years of Fanfiction creation experience. In that type of community you need to improve on making characters and describing their appearance, without making them overpowered, otherwise you die in that community really quickly XD.

To you're question i just think that being a higher number or a triple digit just doesn't seem appealing XD. (which is kind of odd cause Kuu is number 108 and she's the strongest out of all of them O_O)

Oh and again if anyone wants to make a banner feel free. It will help this thing get started sooner.

@KyuubKitsune9 Ah so I have a fan of the show/manga as well. I'm going to hope that's a good thing cause I'm definitely going to get things wrong and will need to be corrected.

I choose a low number cause that was the only way to make a sekirei to fit in with Laurence's backstory.

I'm on episode 6 naow >.< I'M GETTING THERE

I used to read the series, but that was awhile ago....

I watched the whole series including Pure engagement. This really seems fun.

@RareSecret I completely for got to reply to you CS. Super sorry about that. A few things with this one. She should a Japanese name, it could mean ice in Japan I don't really care that much. Second, could you expand on her personality and appearance, I can't see the picture so I'm having a hard time envisioning her. Third are her abilities, she has control over ice that's good enough for me you didn't really need to explain what she dose with it. But the greater ability should really be like a finishing move , and you should only have one or two of them.

@TheGDeer I actually deleted her because I didn't realize there was an edit button and I read up on character creation and realize it was absolute crap. If possible I would still like slot 11 but this will be a completely different character unless you want the same one but modified.

It's your character, you can do whatever you want with in the set rules.

@TheGDeer yea i have watched all of the seasons and read the manga XD, though i might mess up on a few things as well so no worries ^^

@Rainjay Don't worry though, once you get into the series it goes by pretty fast and you pick up on things quickly too ^^

@TheGDeer yea i have watched all of the seasons and read the manga XD, though i might mess up on a few things as well so no worries ^^

@Rainjay Don't worry though, once you get into the series it goes by pretty fast and you pick up on things quickly too ^^
I'm working slowly but surely haha. I have to wait a bit till I can watch ep 6 tho, doing some work X_X And I've got an exam tomorrow so =.=

But I did read the wiki and stuff so I know the premise for the roleplay.

Also, if anybody does wanna make an arrangement to have Aimi as their Ashikabi, lemme know. Although, may I ask by single digits have to be up to fate?

@RareSecret Since this is your first RP Ill try and give you a little leeway. But there really isn't much you need to change except she really wouldn't have a need for a last name, and that im a little confused about her ability/ power.

Status
Not open for further replies.