Sekirei: Wings of Fate (Signups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheGDeer You could always start the RP early and allow others to join in so long as they PM you a CS or post one here and you approve it, After all waiting for people to fill in the last 102 slots and enough Ashikabi for all of them most likely won't happen :/

^ Well it would be kinda important to start with enough Ashikabi for people to start finding tho right?

Even though Ashikabi can have more then one Sekirei, we still don't realyl want all of the Sekirei to stack upon two. Though most of the Sekirei that have been created so far are single numbers, so their going to hold out longer for their Ashikabi.

Thats why i made a loner, Laurence is a strong independent Sekirei!

^ Well it would be kinda important to start with enough Ashikabi for people to start finding tho right?

True but then again i'm guessing more people would choose to become one of the 11 male sekirei or a sekirei in general than an Ashikabi.

Even though Ashikabi can have more then one Sekirei, we still don't realyl want all of the Sekirei to stack upon two. Though most of the Sekirei that have been created so far are single numbers, so their going to hold out longer for their Ashikabi.
True true true

Again I'd offer to make another character but I uber loaded myself down with roleplays like an idiot.

If we need more Ashikabi someone can always make one, but I do believe there will be others who come along and don't want to be a super powerful alien.

Exactly, most of the one's created so far are Single Numbers except 2, and there's 2 Ashikabi, though i could always create a new Ashikabi if you need me to? ^^

Your certainly welcome too, though we don't necessarily need you to.

Also I have been working on the first post for the RP. I can put it up whenever i'm done if you guys liked.

@TheGDeer i vote for you to put it up now ^^. You know, after you're done. lol

Reactions: TheGDeer
Well if everyone ok with that I will try and get it done and get the IC up.

I see no reason not to get the IC up.

@TheGDeer quick question, is there a length limit on what we post?

Well I would prefer around two paragraphs for the shortest, but I know when people are talking the tend to have shorter posts.

@TheGDeer Ah, i gotcha thanks for the info.

@Deshwitat, I like your idea!

and I'll bring an Ashikabi if everyone else wants :] would everyone prefer a girl or guy?

also I'm working on a premotional banner :]

• Thank You
Reactions: TheGDeer
Ok since the IC is up, im going to try and make a not terrible Character List, this might take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.