Sekirei: Wings of Fate (Signups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry but her ability seems a little strange. Like I don't really see how she would incorporate it into a battle with another Sekirei. Or how she would really even use a black hole.

Also.....Raining thousands of stars on a planet would NOT end in a good way....Frankly Tokyo wouldnt be left standing.........

And her Ashikabi would be dead, making her lose meaning in her life. Also why dose she have a job, all two digits and highers just got let go and would really be searching for someone the react to.

I'm sorry. This character thing is hard. I'll try again.

Just take your time on it, and if you have any questions just ask. I guarantee you someone on this site can help.

I would gladly help you with ideas, hell i often use a wikia of superpowers and press random untill i find something i can work with.

Take #3. Hopefully this one is better. ^_^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name
: Ayane

Number: 11

Appearance:

16390.jpg

She is 5'2 so she isn't the tallest. She is usually seen wearing a sky blue dress that goes down to her knees and a white cardigan just like in the picture. To match she wears beige sandals.

Personality: Ayane gets embarrassed easily. Not only for herself she does it for other people and for fictional characters. She is open to strangers if they are kind and don't speak too loud. If they speak to loud she will run away to a friend or somewhere away from you. Ayane also has extremely childish taste and doesn't act her age. She isn't afraid to admit it and says "It's just my personality and it won't change." . Despite all this, she knows when there is business to be done and won't back away from a fight.

Destiny: Up to Fate

Abilities: She can control lightning. She uses it to spark fires if there are a lot of trees, electrocute people, and to cause blackouts for a surprise attack.

Norito: "The spark of the pact, my Ashikabi's troubles will be no more!"

Greater Techniques: One beam of lightning is shot from her hand sort of like a cannon.

Brief history: In the MBI, she would always cry when the other Sekirei yelled at her but always got through her experiments. Some of the higher numbers couldn't even believe that she was a lower number and thought she was just acting so they left the "Faker" alone.

Anyone else want to post, i'm fearing this RP is going to die before we get started.

Yeah would be nice if there was something to react towards.....XP

Well right now the Sekirei that are two digit or higher just got released, they would want to explore. All single numbers would have to be coming back to Tokyo or risk being eliminated.

I"ll be posting today. I would have yesterday, but I was taking a big test and then was out with friends until 9, and at that point, I was just too tired to get something decent up

Its fine, im just a little on edge right now. First RP started up and all, would suck if it didn't go anywhere.

Reactions: Rainjay
Its fine, im just a little on edge right now. First RP started up and all, would suck if it didn't go anywhere.
I know how you feel. I've started up a few (first time I've started up group roleplays in years) and only one of them has kicked off. I'm like a mother hen with that roleplay

I'm hoping that my curse doesn't continue with this one, most RPs that I join die pretty quickly.

I'll work on my post now :] just to give you guys a heads up, I might not be on tomorrow.. but I'll be on the day after as normal :]

that reminds me everyone, would you all like me to do you some special character banner for your characters? it wouldn't be fair that Anramath just has one :]

Status
Not open for further replies.