Seiko Academy of the Arts

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

PhantomThief715

Hell's Harem King
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Seiko Academy is one of the most prestigious school of the arts in the world known for their spilled departments: General Studies, Music, Drama and Art. People from all over the world strive to attend hoping to make themselves known in the world. Though out the year may contests are held not only in school but with other leading schools in the arts.

In Character Thread

Departments

redefining the department

• The General Studies are basically those who take normal classes and not specialty art classes like the others. However, they can choose to arts special class as an elective. These are students who are often studying in fields that have nothing to do with the arts like science or medicine. Which the school offers they are just not as big as the arts which are what the school is known for. That doesn't mean they are not known for others just not as big like top 5 schools in the world.

• The music department is for those wishing to study in performing music. The music department is split into two groups one for those who sing and those who play an instrument. This class is for only those who wish to perform in music for those who wish to study it in other terms are put into the third sub-department.

• The Drama Department is also split into two those who perform and those who work behind the scenes. Both of which are very important in producing a performance. Like the music, they have a third study area for those who want to say learn the history or teach it for example.

• Just like the others Art is departed into two and only two those who do the art and those who study it. Those who do the art often paint, draw or sculpt whether it's digital or not. The Art Department covers anything that is not a performing art.

General Info

th.jpg
The school is designed as four buildings surrounding a central complex and is very nature-friendly. Part of the complex extends onto a lake, and it's not unusual to find vines and flowers climbing in the gardens. Each outer building is the dorms to one of the four Departments. The central complex is the class rooms, staff rooms, the library, and privet practice rooms for the performing art students.
Dormitory Info

pixlr_20170901091140376.jpg

This is layout of dorm rooms. Also the besrooms are the dame size even though it doesnt showe that in photo. Remember this is a general idea of what they look like.
20170831_173445.png
I figured I'd make the furnishing in front room/bedroom looked like:
pixlr_20170831201016279_20170831201148409.jpg
Minus the decorative plants, photos, bedroom rugs, and curtains. Those are things students add.
Bathrooms look like this.
Screenshot_20170831-193514.jpg
Under the sink outside the bathroom is a small washer and dryer.
Uniform Info

pixlr_20170818124245944.jpg
General Deperment
Music Deperment
Drama Department
Art Department

The photo above are the basic ways you can wear the uniforms.

Guys wear pants or shorts and girls wear skirts of any lengths as long as it covers what needs to be covered. Pants and skirts can be black, shades of gray or place in your Department color.

Guys can have their shirts unbuttoned on normal days as long as they wear an under shirt of the department color or basic colors of white, gray or black. Button down shirts can be white or shades of gray. Shirts must be button down and can be long sleeve or short sleeve or even those short poof sleeves for girls.

Jackets(winter)/cardigans(fall)/vest(spring) are either black or your Department color. Black will have your Department color outlining the school logo on the left Brest.

Girls must wear heels, nice clean boots in winter, Mary Jane's or any other dress shoe. Guys will wear dress shoes or nice clean boots(winter). All shoes must be black or dark brown.

Girls and guys wear either tie or ribbon. Ties/ribbons can be any shape size or style as long as they are Department color.

For all formal events, students must wear their jackets/Vest/Cardigan, ribbon/tie, and their shirts must be tucked in and buttoned up.
RP Rules
  1. All Iwaku rules must be observed (obviously)​
  2. NO smut. This is a cross age group RP. If you want to get Smutty do it in your Pm's but keep it within site rules. You know the rules.​
  3. This is not a sandbox RP. Interaction with other characters and general compliance with the overall plot is a must. Everyone must interact with everyone.​
  4. All posts must be 4-5 sentences in length, Minimum.​
  5. Do NOT use colored text in your posts unless it's your name at the top of your post in Department color. The colors can be hard to read for some people. (images and banners are allowed)​
  6. Do not leave other players behind. (collab posts are not only okay but encouraged)​
  7. Please post at least one post per day. (contact me if you can't post)​
  8. Respect fellow players​
RP Characters Sheet

Feel free to add onto the sheet. But you must have these things. Also, there will be no more 2nd years allowed until the rest fill up evenly this also goes for art and music deparments.

Role: (staff or student)
Name:
Age/D.O.B: (please at the date of birth and youngest teacher age is 26.)
Weight:
Year: (for staff this be the year they started working here)
Department:
Photo: (anime or anime like art simple photos please)
Bio:

Staff

1st Years

@Brother Gabriel
2nd Years

@Ananfal
Seiko_High_School_13.png

@UnrealNox
3rd Years

@Rads
4th Years

Attachments

• Mosley Old Hall.jpg
    Mosley Old Hall.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Neuron Science High School (4).png
Nick name:
Cory

Bio:
Nearly 100 years ago Seiko Academy was founded by Cornelia's great grandfather's great grandfather so something like that. Too many generations from then and to Cornelia. Her family is known around the world for their artistic talents. Her family currently leading one of the worlds largest entertainment industries, showing off new talents from, Art, Drama, and Music. Most who do extraordinary work in Seiko can find themselves amongst her families finest. Cornelia is a can do all and has talent in art, drama, and music though she finds herself in the music department able to do it all when she can. Though she is currently studying at Seiko she is still easily the face of the family business which her older brother Kasey is the current CEO.​

Enough about her relations with her family and the school. Let's go a little deeper into her.

At the troublesome age of two, Cory had taken up piano and violin. None other then her mother thought her. Her mother being a world class pianists and violinist, made teaching all the more easily. Though music wasnt the only thing she was a prodigy in. By the age most were going into first grade she had already reached the level of a 4th grader. She's fluent in 4 languages, English, Spanish, French and Italian.
Cory was the head of her class with ease and almost no effort. But with a photographic memory remembering things she has seen once makes learning all the more easy. There is not a person who doesn't known the name of Cornelia Rosewood.

Now if I do make a student Council this is what it's look like for her.

1st Year: Music Department 1st Year Rep.
2nd Year: Music Department 2nd Year Rep.
3rd Year: Student Body President.
4th Year: Student Body President.

Last edited:
Role: (staff or student) Staff Drama teacher
Name:Isaac Flame
Age/D.O.B: 42 20/10 not sure of the year but feel free to edit that
Height:5:10
Weight:200
Year:3
Department:drama
bfe03475399249e6ccb8f2ed46333044.jpg

Bio: Isaac has daugher called mackenzie from his marriage with lilly ages ago sadly now he's a widower and hasn't bothered to find another wife, he did many jobs back then because finding stable work wasn't available.
This caused the darker and deeper loneliness in his daughter lucky for him it did get to bad because she understands the pain even she wants another mum.
He's now working as a drama teacher at the school and hopes to pass on his knowledge to all the students and has invited his daughter from the old home where the nanny looks to his near the school grounds hope to make up for lost time.

His calm eyes and gentle smiles sometimes make it hard to tell what he's thinking but there are certain mannerisms they say bits about his personality.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PhantomThief715
Role: Student
Name: Acalia Roosevelt
D.O.B: February 14, 1998
Height: 5'5
Weight: 111lbs
Year: Third (3rd)
Department: Music
Appearance: Just like its shown in the picture she was typical brown hair and almond like eyes, she wears a plain silver necklace with a key charm on, and always wear a bracelet on her right hand.
[GALLERY=media, 15290]Acalia Roosevelt by katsuuni posted Aug 27, 2017 at 1:21 PM[/GALLERY]
Bio: Acalia was born into a high class family with both her parents being famous doctors. Her father being an Orthopedist while her mother was a Gastroenterologist. Sadly Acalia wasn't born to loving the whole idea of becoming a 'medical student' and a promising perfect daughter for her parents, instead her passion for music arose and she decided to follow her own path. Luckily her parents gave her permission to attend such academy that offered her course of choice. She's taught herself to play the piano, violin, cello, flute and a little bit of a harp. She would rather choose being the person behind the instruments than being the vocals.

I would like to join as an art student studying car design (eg: concept sketches, 3d models, clay modelling, aerodynamics, etc...).

I would like to join as an art student studying car design (eg: concept sketches, 3d models, clay modelling, aerodynamics, etc...).
That's fine. That falls under art department.

I am actually gonna redefine the departments.

Seiko_High_School_1.png

Bio: Since a young age, Rinea had always been into cars. At every opportunity they could get, her parents would take her to car shows to admire all the beautiful works of motoring art. The Goodwood Festival of Speed was always the highlight of her year. Whenever she wasn't able to attend, she'd sit down and watch it live, watching the cars go up the famous hill-climb, speeding past the infamous flint wall. She would always be on the lookout to see what crazy concept designs manufactureres would think up next. See soon had her heart set on being a car designer, drawing and modelling all those crazy concept cars she would often see at various auto-shows, on the internet and various motoring magazines.

Last edited:
Oh. It was just a random date I came up with. :P I had no idea the school year would finish that early.

Would you like me to change the date and month or is it fine?

Oh. It was just a random date I came up with. :P I had no idea the school year would finish that early.

Would you like me to change the date and month or is it fine?

No it a fine for now. The school is all year round. I'm still working out a few things like when year starts, breaks, where particular art things fall under which department. And dorms. I only know dorms are by department, but don't know how I'll assign rooms like 1st years on first floor so on so forth.

Role: (staff or student) Student
Name: Max Midori
Age/D.O.B: 19 15/7/1998
Height:6:6
Weight:160
Year: (for staff this be the year they started working here) 3rd
Department:General but also has a great interest in medicine
011697b64be6404afd3200bdc85abdea--cool-anime-guys-anime-boys.jpg

Bio: Max is half japanese/half english, Lizzy in her younger days was insanely good at making new ways to help soldiers with lost limbs and such it's been ten years since she accidentally put her husband in a coma because she hated what he had become. She remarried and changed her name back to grey stone.
Since then they have moved all over the world but for some reason she came back and since then is trying to fix the bond with her son since he hates her guts.
Max doesn't make friends easy and is often cold and distant and more but if you're lucky or know what to say he'll open to you. Max loves being in the lab and maxing new ways for fuel to be more friendly to the earth but he also loves martial arts and medicine.

Last edited:
No it a fine for now. The school is all year round. I'm still working out a few things like when year starts, breaks, where particular art things fall under which department. And dorms. I only know dorms are by department, but don't know how I'll assign rooms like 1st years on first floor so on so forth.
done most but forgot the year again but feel free to edit that

done most but forgot the year again but feel free to edit that
July 15th, 1998... o.o moth and day is correct right?

That's my birthday exactly... o.o.