FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Seiko Academy is one of the most prestigious school of the arts in the world known for their spilled departments: General Studies, Music, Drama and Art. People from all over the world strive to attend hoping to make themselves known in the world. Though out the year may contests are held not only in school but with other leading schools in the arts.

In Character Thread

Departments

redefining the department

• The General Studies are basically those who take normal classes and not specialty art classes like the others. However, they can choose to arts special class as an elective. These are students who are often studying in fields that have nothing to do with the arts like science or medicine. Which the school offers they are just not as big as the arts which are what the school is known for. That doesn't mean they are not known for others just not as big like top 5 schools in the world.

• The music department is for those wishing to study in performing music. The music department is split into two groups one for those who sing and those who play an instrument. This class is for only those who wish to perform in music for those who wish to study it in other terms are put into the third sub-department.

• The Drama Department is also split into two those who perform and those who work behind the scenes. Both of which are very important in producing a performance. Like the music, they have a third study area for those who want to say learn the history or teach it for example.

• Just like the others Art is departed into two and only two those who do the art and those who study it. Those who do the art often paint, draw or sculpt whether it's digital or not. The Art Department covers anything that is not a performing art.

General Info

th.jpg
The school is designed as four buildings surrounding a central complex and is very nature-friendly. Part of the complex extends onto a lake, and it's not unusual to find vines and flowers climbing in the gardens. Each outer building is the dorms to one of the four Departments. The central complex is the class rooms, staff rooms, the library, and privet practice rooms for the performing art students.
Dormitory Info

pixlr_20170901091140376.jpg

This is layout of dorm rooms. Also the besrooms are the dame size even though it doesnt showe that in photo. Remember this is a general idea of what they look like.
20170831_173445.png
I figured I'd make the furnishing in front room/bedroom looked like:
pixlr_20170831201016279_20170831201148409.jpg
Minus the decorative plants, photos, bedroom rugs, and curtains. Those are things students add.
Bathrooms look like this.
Screenshot_20170831-193514.jpg
Under the sink outside the bathroom is a small washer and dryer.
Uniform Info

pixlr_20170818124245944.jpg
General Deperment
Music Deperment
Drama Department
Art Department

The photo above are the basic ways you can wear the uniforms.

Guys wear pants or shorts and girls wear skirts of any lengths as long as it covers what needs to be covered. Pants and skirts can be black, shades of gray or place in your Department color.

Guys can have their shirts unbuttoned on normal days as long as they wear an under shirt of the department color or basic colors of white, gray or black. Button down shirts can be white or shades of gray. Shirts must be button down and can be long sleeve or short sleeve or even those short poof sleeves for girls.

Jackets(winter)/cardigans(fall)/vest(spring) are either black or your Department color. Black will have your Department color outlining the school logo on the left Brest.

Girls must wear heels, nice clean boots in winter, Mary Jane's or any other dress shoe. Guys will wear dress shoes or nice clean boots(winter). All shoes must be black or dark brown.

Girls and guys wear either tie or ribbon. Ties/ribbons can be any shape size or style as long as they are Department color.

For all formal events, students must wear their jackets/Vest/Cardigan, ribbon/tie, and their shirts must be tucked in and buttoned up.
RP Rules
  1. All Iwaku rules must be observed (obviously)​
  2. NO smut. This is a cross age group RP. If you want to get Smutty do it in your Pm's but keep it within site rules. You know the rules.​
  3. This is not a sandbox RP. Interaction with other characters and general compliance with the overall plot is a must. Everyone must interact with everyone.​
  4. All posts must be 4-5 sentences in length, Minimum.​
  5. Do NOT use colored text in your posts unless it's your name at the top of your post in Department color. The colors can be hard to read for some people. (images and banners are allowed)​
  6. Do not leave other players behind. (collab posts are not only okay but encouraged)​
  7. Please post at least one post per day. (contact me if you can't post)​
  8. Respect fellow players​
RP Characters Sheet

Feel free to add onto the sheet. But you must have these things. Also, there will be no more 2nd years allowed until the rest fill up evenly this also goes for art and music deparments.

Role: (staff or student)
Name:
Age/D.O.B: (please at the date of birth and youngest teacher age is 26.)
Weight:
Year: (for staff this be the year they started working here)
Department:
Photo: (anime or anime like art simple photos please)
Bio:

Staff

1st Years

@Brother Gabriel
2nd Years

@Ananfal
Seiko_High_School_13.png

@UnrealNox
3rd Years

@Rads
4th Years

Attachments

• Mosley Old Hall.jpg
    Mosley Old Hall.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
I'll join, and have my cs up a bit later.

This seems cool! Can I go ahead and make fill out a CS? ^_^

This seems cool! Can I go ahead and make fill out a CS? ^_^
Yeah sure thing. But hold off on the photo. I'm not sure if I want to do a avatar creator or what not.

Reactions: Momento Mori
Yeah sure thing. But hold off on the photo. I'm not sure if I want to do a avatar creator or what not.
Okay never mind. I just need photos to be png or a solid white background. I want to make student ID cards.

Are we to post of cs in this thread? Or are you making another?

role:
Headmistress

Name:
Sara Montgomery

D.O.B:
July 4, 1973 (44)

Height:
5'6

Weight:

Year:
She became headmistress in 2007

Department:
When she attended Seiko she switched between the departments.

Photo:
b1b23060fe3be8ce98eadf64769e7009.jpg

Bio:
When she was in Highschool she attended Seiko and loved being apart of it. She was one of the Department leaders and an honors student. She is a fair and kind person when need but she can be strict. Her students love her as much as her staff. Sara is fairly laid-back and will often let things be done if it entertains her. Due to her youthful appearance, many of her male students tend to hit on her which she finds to be entertaining. But she has a loving Husband and has three adopted children two of which are twins, Mia and Mia. The eldest of the three is her Son, Kasey who she hopes will attend Seiko in the fall.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rads
Role:
Student

Name:
Madeline Baxter

D.O.B
October 16, 1999

Height:
5'7

Weight:
134 lbs

Year:
3rd

Department:
Drama Department -

Photo:
tumblr_nrm7wzQXIz1r8rarwo1_1280.png

Bio:
Madeline was born into the foster care system. She was adopted by an older couple at the age of three years old. From a young age Madeline has showed a love for acting. When she was a child she would hold little plays for her family and friends, complete with a small stage build by her father. As a kid her dream was to attend Seiko Academy. Some of her idols had attended the school and they became big stars. When she was accepted into the school Madeline was ecstatic. She promised herself that she'd focus on her studies and make it big.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: PhantomThief715
I'll reserve a spot here, just a quick question: for the uniforms, do the girls have to wear skirts, or can they also wear the uniform pants? Also, are transgender students allowed in this Academy?

I'll reserve a spot here, just a quick question: for the uniforms, do the girls have to wear skirts, or can they also wear the uniform pants? Also, are transgender students allowed in this Academy?
Trans are allowed. However I would like girls to wear skirts unless they have a note or something. Like a medical or religious reasons. However if they are born a woman and want to turn guy for example they must do everything as they guy including doing everything to look the part.

Trans are allowed. However I would like girls to wear skirts unless they have a note or something. Like a medical or religious reasons. However if they are born a woman and want to turn guy for example they must do everything as they guy including doing everything to look the part.
Alright, thanks! I'll get something up either tonight or tomorrow.

Role: Student
Name: Kitka Lawhead
Age/D.O.B: March 26, 1996 (21)
Height: 6'3
Weight: 135lbs
Year: Fourth
Department: Art
Appearance:
IMG_9035.JPG
IMG_9034.JPG
Bio: Kitka is a typical rich boy troublemaker. His mother is a professor at a college, one he will be attending once he graduates. His father is a lawyer and a frequent donor to the school. He has donated over thousands of dollars to his sons education. While Kitka is known for being a bad boy and skipping classes, he has remained in honors classes and continues to keep up his near perfect grades. Rumors are that his father is paying for his grades to stay high, yet that is not the case. Kitka cannot keep focused in class therefore he prefers not to go. He was born in Australia, and his pronunciation of certain words are not possible for him to say. He's been in America for 14 years.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PhantomThief715
I'll join up. My own memories of schools are faded, and a self-insert would be a great reexperience!

Role: student
Name: Zachary-Fukyuu Seiss Luvergian
Age/D.O.B: 17. February-fith, 1992
Height: six feet nine inches.
Weight: one hundred forty pounds.
Year: Second.
Department: Music.
Photo:
img-thing

{Brown skinned. ash eyes. just shit that's not in the photo but for the rp, also has a necklace of his birthstone and a ruby-ocean blue gem stone. its outer crest if shaped like a baby dragon and a barbed wire. A nod to dragonfabel and crazy sea ventures whom invented sirens also le Russians.}

Bio: Zachary has been born in Sweden with his father of Russian decent and had been homeschooled until he had gotten social and handy enough to get a job & pay his own ways to enter a schooling environment. It was to ''also prepare myself for the real world ahead.'' He had been an aromatic lover of music at the start of his life, at the very conception of him and his mother's pregnancy with him. Fukyuu had been born a music loveless admirer, and been to create music. He had been practicing with all instruments he and the family could get their hands on, then found his voices and creative writing as a answer to his musical dilemma. After this he had met the requirements for Seiko Academy, and can wait to graduate! Seiss-Luvergian comes from a family of Dark Wiccans and is a lord at pakouring, where his parents are the parkour king and queen.

• Love
Reactions: Leucothea
Why did I not get a notice on this... o.o

Guys if for what ever reason I don't answer just tag me or pm me.

Also if I've made you an ID card you've been accepted.

Also I'd prefer you'd use them some shape or form. It's up to you how you use them.