1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Magic, Star Wars, Furry, Yaoi, Harry Potterish, Incest, Bro-cest, Slice of Life
So, I've been looking around a lot and Star Wars does not seem to be a popular theme for 1x1 rps. It is my favorite fandom and I know a good bit about it but I'm by no means an expert. Anyways, on to the request.

Looking for a short or long term rp in the SW universe. I like interesting character chemistry and/or romance. Sex is welcome when appropriate but not required and can easily be omitted.

Ready-to-play SW Characters:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/krion-wyn.13552/
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/sazee-zee-veso.17464/
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/nuwara-ara-vete.17465/

Backstories can be flexible to allow for easier use in RP.

What I wish to play is on the left. MxM or MxF. * Indicates I wish to play this pairing more than the others.

Pairings OC:
Jedi x Jedi
Jedi x Bounty Hunter
Sith x Jedi
Sith x Bounty Hunter
Jedi x Senator
Sith x Senator
Cyborg Bodyguard x Creator
Inquisitor x Jedi

Pairings Canon:
Grevious x OC* (Legends/Canon mix)
Darth Vader x OC
Shaak Ti x OC
Kylo Ren x OC
Maul x OC* (Legends/Canon mix - preferably before his duel on Naboo with Obi-wan)

When it comes to OCs, I enjoy characters that are not cookie cutters. For example, Sith who are just evil and bad because they are Sith. A personality goes much deeper than that. Jedi are 'human' too, they make mistakes, have thoughts and urges that are natural although prohibited by the Order's code. Just because a character belongs to a certain sect, you don't need to feel trapped by their archetype. Have fun with it, really.

Open to suggestions and ideas. I know this is hardly an exhaustive list but this is just to get the ball rolling. I am looking for approximately 250-750+ words per post. I like to keep it casual enough to keep it fun but with enough substance to keep it going.

I'd like to play over PM.

I'd like a post every day or every other day at the least. I have a lot of time on my hands and if I have to wait a week for a post, I will lose interest very quickly.

I'm open to Discord for chatting. While not required, I would greatly appreciate it if we could use it. I particularly enjoy using it to plan as I don't want to send pms back and forth for over a week just to figure out we don't like each other.

Please do not contact me on this thread. Please PM me directly if interested.

Last edited:
Still looking to potentially fill one more rp spot, with preference toward my custom character but not required. Also, added a little bit of information up top. :)

Last edited:
Continuing the search for partners who would be willing to play with my OC or any of the other pairings. Open to other ideas. PM me if interested.

I have updated the thread content to be more specific on what I want and am looking to pick up one more partner.