• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by PavellumPendulum to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Siyuki123

Original poster
Greeting! My roleplay life has gotten rather dim lately and I want to try something different.
I am looking for characters that would work well with my two characters, either separately or as a pair if you prefer.

These are the ideas that I am most interested in doing, but if you are interested in something else, we can work it out as well. These are listed by my interest in the idea.

Scientist/Researcher x Experiment
  • My character(s) were captured and now are being used for experiments, or better: to be changed to fit in with society. This is ideal for a roleplayer who wishes to use a sadistic/psychotic character. There would probably be such things like torture, mutilation, and emotional abuse/trauma so this is a darker roleplay.
Master x Slave
  • My character(s) were captured, but instead are sold as slaves. Sex slaves, normal slaves, cooler-versions-of-pet-birds-collection type slaves; any work. Your character would be the one who purchases them or keeps this one. This RP is ideal for those who like Post-Apocalyptic themed roleplays, and could include emotional/physical abuse and libertine/sex elements. It would be a darker roleplay, but not as dark as the Scientist one.
Pet Owner x Pet, Roommates
  • Your character finds my character and takes them in. Bonus points if your character works in a place where they could easily meet (church, old library, more abandoned/higher places). This one is more of a slice of life or romance roleplay. It's very open-ended and could include anything from sex/libertine elements to emotional/physical abuse depending upon how you would like it to go.
These are my characters here:
Gabriel
Nathanael

Status
Not open for further replies.