Secrets of the Night.

Masa ignored what Talea said about the glasses. Why should she get one if the milk was hers in the first place? There were a few times she suspected that Talea took some, but she drank so much milk everyday that it was hard to tell if she drank it and just forgot about it, so she shrugged it off. Masa continued eating, trying to ignore the fact that someone she didn't like made the food. She would cautious around Esperanza now, not wanting to get her food poisoned since she cooked for them now.

"Old..Married..Couple." Esperanza enunciated the words, her face showing that she just felt like picking on them. What better way to bond than testing their reactions.
"And, Talea, see I DO have a sense of humor." She wiggled her eyebrows at Talea and Masa. "So, whats the plan after breakfast while I do the dishes?"

Talea looked up sharply, as if she were going to kill the girl. Her lips pulled into a grim line, "How dare you...." Her voice trailed of with laughter, she loved messing with the poor girl. She twirled her fork around in a small circle, "You do not do dishes, that's why we have Elizabeth. After breakfast you will change into something more suitable and meet me outside." Talea's voice filled with authority, before stabbing a sausage. Talea tilted her head to one side while taking a bite. The look of pure satisfaction crossed her face, "Masa." She said after all her food was chewed and swallowed, "Go shower I need you to duel the new meat." She wiggled her eyebrows in Masa's direction.

A smirk grew on Masa's face. "Sure thing." She said, standing up. Knowing a fight was on the way woke her up completely, at least for now. Masa had finished her food already, and she gladly left the table to shower and change, leaving her milk on the table for someone else to put up for her. She set her katana leaning up against the couch so she could just grab it on her way outside once she was done in the bathroom. She didn't want it to get wet at all so she didn't bring it with her in the bathroom.

Masa simply grabbed the clothing she wore to relax. A sleeveless shirt, a pair of her comfy jeans, and her underwear goes without saying. She jumped into the shower, wanting to get to the fight soon.

"Alright then, geeze...I wasnt aware she would do the dishes too, and I can make quite the mess cooking, I would honestly feel awful making her do them. But if you insist." Esperanza backed up at the look on Talea's face. "I'll just go change clothes. Oh, and Masa, forewarning, my blade specialty is close quarters daggers, think you can handle that with such a long range sword?" She smiled genially as she set her empty plate in the sink and walked to her room to change her clothes.

When Esperanza got into her room she checked her phone, there was a single message: 'will meet you at the piers with your stuff, 10am' Esperanza shut the phone, there was no need to reply. She looked through the clothes and found a clean pair of black jeans and a dark red long sleeved shirt. Putting them on quickly she walked back out into the kitchen to inform Talea.

"Hey, Talea. If it's alright with you, the guy that supplies my contracts is gonna be at the piers at 10am with the few belongings and weapons I asked for out of my house. Do you think we could stop there this morning if its not and inconvenience and Masa doesn't have to go to the hospital? Or even on the way to the hospital, just in case?"

Talea stood slowly, "Breakfast was wonderful Esperanza, and a word of advice never turn your back on her. She is far more sneaky than you." With those words, she grabbed the jug of milk to toss it lazily back into the fridge. Glancing over her shoulder at the girl, she left the room. Heading down the hall to her own room.

Quickly she dressed into faded tight jeans, and a light blue tank. A small prayer escaped her lips, "Please Masa take it easy......" Talea sank to her bed to relax for a moment. Last thing she wanted was Esperanza to end up dead.

((sry so short kinda tired)

Masa finished her shower in just a little over 3 minutes. A record time for her. She dried off quickly and slipped on her clothes, walking out the door while still drying her hair off with the towel. Masa was always up for a fight, and she really wanted to see if Esperanza was enough to give her a good workout.

She picked up her katana by the sheath, letting the towel rest on her head.

Esperanza was dressed and armed staring out the window. Out of the corner of her eyes she could see Masa in the reflection of the glass. She was definately not going to let this woman out of her sight, but she knew, from one predator to another, that making that fact obvious could prove fatal, and Esperanza had no intentions of dying any time soon.

Talea walked out from her room, and then she caught Esperanza into her gaze. "Lets get this started kiddo. No rules." She said quietly, still unsure if this was the right thing to do. However, deep inside her mind Esperanza had to prove herself. If she couldn't Masa, or herself wouldn't be able to rely on her for anything. Walking over to the near by door she opened it, stepping out to the crisp morning. "Show no mercy Masa." She managed to say without hesitation. Hopefully this girl was able to stand on her own two feet.

Masa smirked again and walked outside, popping her back and neck. "Think you can give me a good workout?" Masa asked Esperanza, smirking a bit. She was going to toy with her during this battle, just for the hell of it. She was barefoot outside. She wasn't one to care for shoes in the first place. Besides, she was a lot quieter without something on her feet.

Esperanza just nodded as she followed Talea out the door and into the morning air. Wow, this place really was beautiful. She still kept Masa in her peripheral vision as she stood there checking the knives and strapping them on. Masa would shure get a surprise out of these babies once they got started. As soon as her bracelets went on she popped her back and started to stretch her muscles. It really had been a long time since she'd done this, and she was going to make sure she did well. First off, because she knew she still had to show Talea, and now Masa that she could do this, and second, just so Masa didnt kill her. Rule number one of the jungle, Kill or be Killed. Esperanza knew this, and so far had been the one doing the killing, it was survival for her, and this would show the other predators in her life just how much of a dangerous potential she had, just so she could live a little longer.
Esperanza looked over at Masa. "Sure, I can give you the best workout youve ever had, maybe help you shed a few pound in unused tissue too."

Talea smirked as she walked over to the porch railing. Lifting herself up lazily she twisted her body over the side to sit on the surface. Her legs swung back and forth, "When ever your ready ladies." She spoke rather quickly, she simply wanted this over and done with.

Esperanza looked over at Masa, smiled and bowed slightly. She placed the tension in her wrists, ready for her blades to spring out. It looked almost as though she was going to fight Masa and her katana with only her hands.
"Come at me."

Masa watched Esperanza's every move to get a feel of how she fought. With her bare hands? No...She was hiding something, and Masa would be ready for whatever it was. She stepped forward with her right foot and stood there, holding her katana by the sheath still. She stood there for what felt like hours, when she really was only there for a minute. Without any warning, Masa charged at Esperanza, her towel managing to stay around her neck. Once she got closer to her, she sidestepped and jabbed the handle into her stomach before jumping back a ways to get some distance. She wasn't stupid. Masa wouldn't fight her head on until she knew what Esperanza could do.

It was dance, and Esperanza knew it. She watched as Masa moved, as the handle of the blade came at her and connected, she rolled with it, pushing her stomach back toward her spine so the air would absorb the blow. It still hurt, but the blow wouldnt do any damage. Esperanza straightened up and watched Masa's arms and legs almost simultaneously. She took a step back and wrapped her fingers around the bars of the porch, she pulled herself up slightly, turned her body to the side, straightened out her right leg and pushed off the railing. The force of the push, gravity, and the slick dew damp lawn allowed Esperanza to slide along the ground. It was a difficult move to pull off, but this hadnt been the first time she'd done it. She managed to lower her body just enough to slide between Masa's legs, she reached up and pulled at the belt-line of Masa's pants. It was the center of gravity, and the force of Esperanza's still moving body pulled Masa head over heels to fall flat on her face. Esperanza turned her body to stop her slide and stood up, now a few feet behind Masa.

Masa rolled forward, stopping on one leg while the other laid underneath her. "New girl knows how to play..." Masa said, smiling a twisted smile. This was good. She could feel herself getting hyped up for this fight. She stood up and turned around to face Esperanza. She cracked her knuckles, smiling up at Esperanza. "Don't hold back now, little kitty." She smirked. "Come at me with all you've got."

Wow, she sure knew how to roll with the punches, but I wonder if she can handle these ones. Esperanza returned her smile. "Alright, if youre sure that's what you want."

Esperanza took a quick few steps forward, and just before she would come into reach of the katana swung her body hard to the right. She put up her left hand, knocking the sword blade away with the bracelet and brought her right hand up full force under Masa's shoulder jamming it just barely out of the socket. She didn't wanna hurt her too badly. As her hand connected with the shoulder she moved again so she was back to back with Masa and swiped her legs out from underneath her.

The hit on her shoulder stunned Masa long enough for Esperanza to swipe her feet out from under her. She landed on her knees, smiling all the while. "That actually hurt..." She smirked, standing up and rubbing her shoulder, then popping it and putting it back into place. "Now I don't feel like holding back anymore...Get ready." With those last words said, she threw her towel in between the two of them, blocking her from Esperanza's view. Masa's knee connected with her stomach, then her elbow with her back and she held Esperanza there with the knee. She could of easily taken this chance to do a killing blow on her, but she knew that wasn't what they were here for. Talea would kill Masa for killing this girl. "You seem good. You managed to get a hit on me...I can respect those that could do that." She smiled. That was why Masa was Talea's partner. She was the first person, until today, that could manage something like that.

Esperanza really didnt like being pinned. She was laying there and took the opportunity she saw during Masa's gloating. Rule two, never gloat, and no monologues, they just waste your time. Besides, she wasnt told she couldnt injure her, just not kill her.
Esperanza grabbed the leg that held her with her left hand at the calf, she released the tension in her wrist by pushing forward on the calf with her hand. Masa would now figure out why it appeared that Esperanza had been fighting only with her hands. The blade shot lightning quick out of the bracelet and went deep into Mada's calf, right between the muscles. She would still be able to walk, but that side would be a severe disadvantage if she didnt get it braced and in the next few minutes it wouldnt even be weight bearing anymore. Esperanza used her other hand in tandem to roll Masa off of her. She pulled the knife out of her calf and grabbed both of Masa's wrists, wrenching the one holding the Katana. She put her knee in the center of Masa's chest and flipped out her other dagger, holding it at her throat.
Although her knee was heavy on Masa's chest, she was ready to roll back and spring up if need be.

Wow, she thought, woman's good, but she's really arrogant too.

Talea lifted one hand to chew at her nails, clearly growing nervous. She was good indeed, but at the current point in time Masa was better. Spinning back towards the house she dropped to the porch. Talea walked back into the house to retrieve her sword, "The girl needs alittle bit more work, but she has done better than most." She talked to the sharp blade, before heading back outside. Slipping through the barely open door, she continued to watch. Masa had the upper hand, "Roll girl, use your flexibility. Once rolled aim for her eyes. She can't kill what she can't see." Talea spat the words, more to herself than anyone else.