Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liam_Robin

Hey! I'm Liam. I just joined the site, but I've been RPing for at least 12 years. I wanted to jump right in, and start searching for a partner.

I do have some rules, but I promise they're not too bad.

1. I prefer to RP over private messages.
  2. I'm 25. For that reason, I'm uncomfortable RPing with people younger than 18.
  3. Typically, my replies are 3-4 paragraphs. I tend to mirror length, though.
  4. I tend to make characters from scratch, so I don't currently have an archive of my characters. I almost always have a face claim in mind for them, though. So if you ever want to see what they look like, just ask me!
  5. I'm trans, and I really enjoy playing characters who are also trans guys. I'm also fine playing characters who aren't trans. I'm most comfortable playing male characters whether or not they're trans.
  6. I prefer mxm relationships, but I can be flexible with this.
Okay, I think that's all of my rules. Now onto what I'll RP! This definitely isn't a completed list, it's just what I can think of off the top of my head at the moment. Don't be afraid to message me to ask if I'll do something not on my list. I also love to plot with my partners!

• Based on musicals (if you're interested, ask me what musicals I'm familiar enough to do this)
  • Ghost x Mortal
  • Game of Thrones-esque
  • Horror/Dark plots
  • Fantasy plots
  • Serial KillerxDetective/Victim
  • Some kind of werewolf plot?
  • CelebrityxFan (not my favorite, we need a plot for this one)

• Love
Reactions: Iona
I've got a lot of fantasy plots and a few werewolf plots if you'd like to see them.

Hello, there! If you're still interested, I'd love to try out a horror/dark, fantasy, and/or werewolf plot! Toss me a conversation if you're still looking for partners and we can hash out details. Thanks for your time! ^^

I'm always up for something with werewolves. Have a couple plots with them in it too; unless you'd prefer to make a plot together~

Status
Not open for further replies.