Science Fiction, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently working with this- will change format soon but have been focusing my attention on napping to fight away this cold! :p

I will not be asking for character images. I will be asking for physical descriptions. Be as detailed- yet brief- as possible! you may put a reference image if there's something similar to an aspect of your character- in spoiler tags. This does NOT mean say "refer to image"- or I will space you :P

@Mágissa Kei

United Galactic Conference Employee Record found:

[Name- Last, First, applicable middle init.]

Serial Number: [####-##-####]

D.O.B: [bithdate. We'll say the current standard human system year is listed at 2900?]

Birthplace:

UGC Department: [Like Army, Navy, Legal, Accounts Payable, Infrastructure, HR, Medical, Biology, Xenology, Botany, Zoology, etc]

Rank/paygrade [If active military]: [like CPT/ 02]

Curent Assignment : [I'll/we will come up with a ship name soon. Also it's captain's name. I don't think I want the ship's captain being a PC because unlike in Star Trek- they usually wouldn't have any reason to get off the ship to go on missions.]

Previous Assignment/s:

Physical Description :

Psychological profile:

Biographical overview:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mágissa Kei
@Spectre I have to ask, mostly because the "standard human system year" deal, but our characters, do they have to be human. I don't really care if they have to be I'm just wondering.

Ah. Apologies. I've been somewhat ill recently, and I've slowly been playing catch up. Anyway, I agree with pretty much everything everyone's said, and I think the below summary jives with me.
okay. So we're thinking a UGC Starship with our characters, as well as other crew-members. Maybe 30-50 people on board. That would allow all sorts of people on board. Helmsmen, navigators, all different types of scientists, engineers, bridge crew, medical, requisitions, mess, and even security. So like a frigate of sorts used for scouting and reconnaissance. That will keep the NPC's busy with ship stuff, and allow us freedom if needed when we depart from the frigate and go planet-side.

Coming up with system names, planet info, etc. :)

Also going to be putting up the character sheet soon.
I know i've been kinda bouncing quickly here, but once the RP starts i won't be so manic.

Also, I've edited everything with the species. I did it last week, and even added culture, but I forgot to add a culture tab. So, that's fixed. Everything should be copacetic.

Also, awesome CS. I'll be working on a character here soon. And if I have any questions, I'll post them on here.

I'll have to put this on a back burner for now-- I'm really busy lately and just don't know if I have the time to dedicate to this. I'll keep you posted.

I'll see to working on something. Still here.

I know I haven't been replying much recently, but I'm still here as well... Just haven't found much to say here so far. I'll get to working on that though.

@Spectre I have to ask, mostly because the "standard human system year" deal, but our characters, do they have to be human. I don't really care if they have to be I'm just wondering.
They do not have to be human, That's just a way for us human writers to understand their ages :P

Ah. Apologies. I've been somewhat ill recently, and I've slowly been playing catch up. Anyway, I agree with pretty much everything everyone's said, and I think the below summary jives with me.

Also, I've edited everything with the species. I did it last week, and even added culture, but I forgot to add a culture tab. So, that's fixed. Everything should be copacetic.

Also, awesome CS. I'll be working on a character here soon. And if I have any questions, I'll post them on here.
No reason to apologize! You're fine. Looking forward to seeing the CS'es. I think if everyone's satisfied- I'll go ahead and create an OOC soon.

I'll have to put this on a back burner for now-- I'm really busy lately and just don't know if I have the time to dedicate to this. I'll keep you posted.
Completely understand. I'll keep your spot open if you should decide a return :)

I'll see to working on something. Still here.
Sure thing.

I know I haven't been replying much recently, but I'm still here as well... Just haven't found much to say here so far. I'll get to working on that though.
Don't worry about it. Just glad to still have you along!

*** EDIT: OOC HAS BEEN CREATED

Send all further OOC information there. However discussion will still be watched by me here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interest Check is open again. Looks like we lost most everyone.

looking for 4-5 more people to play. Maybe overwrite or turn in new species/races?

Status
Not open for further replies.