School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha no, the summon was for the opening 'ceremony' aka: the bla bla chat to welcome students, announcing that this evening there'll be a gala :P

Oh oh.. hugging her might be a very complicated move XD Very.. complicated.. You might actually startle her XD

And don't worry, I'll send something Iris' way ;) Just you wait, just you wait

Character Name: Mayula Assanet Chelu
Race: Human
Power: Air manipulation and two way telepathy.
Appearance: Mayula has gray eyes, though no one generally sees them. They are covered by a cloth that is wrapped around her eyes (and head) kind of like Lady Justice has it covered. She has brown hair that reaches till just above her chest, and it just either hangs down simply, or is tied up in a ponytail. She just looks like a regular light skinned human being, and has a rather small build for her age, though quite thin too since she rarely works out, just enough so she isn't out of breath walking up the stairs. She'll be wearing the uniform most of the time, but the color combination might be a very interesting, if not a totally absurd sight sometimes.
Personality: Kind, sweet, upbeat, warm, welcoming. That basically describes her in 5 words. She is very warm and welcoming, even though she can't express it in sound, at least not verbally. She'll almost always have a wholehearted smile on her face. One of those smiles that would even twinkle in someone's eyes, if you could see hers that is. Sometimes she is a little overly happy though.
History: Seventeen years ago a baby girl was born blind, deaf, and mute. There was nothing the doctors could do for the child, so her parents had to go through just about a living hell to raise a child that couldn't hear or see corrections.
But when she was 10, out of nowhere, her difficult behavior and patterns started to improve. It was like she could hear her parents when they were telling her not to do something even before they had touched her and used physical sign language. It was even stranger when the child could walk and maneuver around items without carefully touching the floor or walls first.
Mayula's powers had started to manifest, and were slowly growing. Delighted in this miracle, even though the doctors couldn't explain it, they still were hesitant.
That was till they heard her voice, in their heads. It freaked them out to say the least. They kept it a secret, but Mayula's bubbly and happy personality started to bloom. Now that she had actual conversations with people she felt so relieved.
Her parents still were very protective, rarely letting Mayula out into the crowds unless there was no other choice. However, the school managed to locate the girl, and invited her. After convincing her parents it would be safe for her here, they let her enroll.
Theme Music: YOUTUBE - working on it.
Voice Actor: Mandy Moore (Rapunzel - Tangled)
Other: This is Mayula's first year at the school
The telepathy can overload Mayula at times, and she can't completely shut off the voices that reach her mind, but she can kind of dull them. The outgoing messages are always sent to one person at a time, not being able to reach multiple at once. She also can not estimate the distance by the sound of someone's voice. It's too complicated to even try that.
Her air manipulation can be used as a sonar vision, like a bat's call to see, as well as be used for offense/defense. They can not be used for both purposes at the same time. Either see what she's doing, or attack blind, those are her options.
The air currents do give her a 360degree view of a maximum of 10 meters in all directions. The further an object is however, the vaguer it will be till it eventually fades out to black.
She can not see colors, or light or darkness. Everything is always the same shades of gray. Pictures, and mirrors are utterly useless to her.
When something radically disrupts the airflow it blurs her vision.

She'll be rooming with Iris if WitchesRayvyn agrees.

Last edited:
Er… good luck with that, the stairs down don't exactly have that much room to spare XD
(Spiral staircase below/behind the main staircase.)

*squirms*
Eeeeew T____T No licky..

I'm almost done with my work here, so I might post for Rai in a little while. Alon would have to wait before she's alone in case another free character needs a brief interaction :D

heh she sounds lovely...and I'm sure Iris won't mind having her as a roommate after a while.

Yay, I'll have her walk into the room soon then.
That is once I get to posting :P

And hope you had a good day at work Kimu :)

@Olissa Why is it that I feel like you just sent out a secret weapon? O.o And thanks, I'm doing good here, just really, really sleepy because it's cold in here -__- They turned the AC too low..

Haha no, if you're referring to Mayula as a secret weapon, you're on the wrong side of the coin this time :P She's more my… interaction "let's bring some fun and unity in this place" kinda character :D Was high time I had something else than a distant cold or frightened character in this RP

And ugh, that's terrible that they have the AC so cold >.< That's not good for people's health

I see ^_^ Alright then. Looking forward to seeing her in the RP too. She doesn't get easily annoyed, right? :D

It's because it's really hot outside. If they don't turn the AC down, it'll fry the computers ^_^;;;

Hm.. But even in the heat, blasting the AC too much is bad for the workers' health.

And nah she doesn't get annoyed easily, she's patient, but overly happy patient, if that makes sense? Can't guarantee if she might or might not be annoying to others though XD there's bound to be people that can't handle such personalities well

I agree -__- *shivers*

And that's good. Iris is in good hands! :D

Unfortunately, I won't be able to post today since I was asked to do some extra work by the boss.. :o Sorry..

Well at least you have work to do I guess, though I'm sure you'd rather be posting...I know WE would rather you be able to post I'm sure. Poor Iris, I just see her sleeping all cute and snugly and then she wakes up to some 'strange' girl standing over her. She'd totally freak.

Normally Nar get's himself into all sorts of trouble without much help... I must be doing something horribly wrong with him..
nwdao3.jpg

HORRIBLY WRONG.

*drapes arms around Kimu to keep le kimu warm*
Kimutakemybodyheat
TAKE IT

Also...where are on earth are you getting those pictures? xD

See signature.

It's safer to post with pictures. People get less mad.
11v4nro.png

Well he may not have gotten himself in much trouble, yet, but there is more than enough time to pull that one off

@Vinyl Thanks :')

@Windsong You... Have a very good point there with the pictures O.o

I know right.
35hn6lk.jpg

It's supposed to be a .gif with his tail swishing. It broke somewhere on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.