School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want me to somehow stop them from going? xD

It's just once Jack hears not to do something, she must go do it in under 24 hours or she explodes xD

What you do or don't do in the end is up to you, it'll just… serve as an example? Publicly?
Now that I think of it, it'll be a surefire way to get Yala back to normal. Regardless of whether she just bit or didn't bite Inkie. (she'll still be weak, duh, but that's beside the point.)

Haha, why this time?

"I'd just tell your roommate you chickened out - and if he is who I think he is, he'd gladly accompany me". - If Killian were listening, he probably would have laughed out loud X'D

@Vinyl I second to that TwT It's scary enough that she's cold to people, but if she asks you to come to her then.. It's a different level of scariness TwT

I must admit at the moment she has more the personality of a succubus than anything else XD

Hey where is Killian/Chaos? o . o
Is it just me or has he not been on in a while?

I was so close to making a Succubus

Well he couldn't move till Ali had Eris accept the challenge, so I guess that's why we haven't heard much of them.

But didn't Eris accept the challenge already? O.o

So, have you decided yet? Let Felix run away unharmed, knock her out cold and scurry off with the needed items, stand there paralyzed till she does exactly what she intends, or wait till perhaps help comes from somewhere. Or see how Rai reacted in the first place to Inkie's sudden rush out of the room.

Yes, she did now, but that was like, yesterday? I don't remember anymore, days are kinda blurry. I'll go check when they were last online in a bit

Mhmm I did :o But it was 2 and a half real days after he posted for Killian, so I don't blame him for not responding right away.
Also, as for Jack and Sebastian; they are so going to the basement X'D Jack used Ego Attack..it was super effective :I

Ahahaha
Goodness, how badly does Jacqueline want to be kicked off of school XD First she wrecks the hallway, then doesn't show up to the headmistress' summon, and next thing you know she's going down in the basement XD Am I the only one getting the feeling this might not end very well XD

*Raises hand to inquire*
Is Jack going to get expelled? For real? O.o

*smiles and waits patiently for the gala to begin, petting Iris as she sleeps*

Well I have no actual intention of expelling any people from this RP XD but she's definitely trying to push every single one of the buttons available from what I've gathered haha

Judging by the amount of action still going on (and that the gala is in the evening, not during the day as it is now in the middle of the day) it's going to take a little while before the gala actually starts.
Of course a timeskip is possible, but a few more things seem to be needing to happen before we can do that XD

I should remember not to edit my posts when multiple people are online XD saves on being ninja'd in some way hahahaha

Oooops, I thought the summon was for after the gala o.<
Not that Jack cares xD

And he's either gonna run away or hug her....probably run for help.

That's okay. I may have her wander the halls before hand or just wait until the gala starts. I don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.