Not open for further replies.
Oh gif master you say hm? Is that a challenge
tumblr_m7do07IQQL1rqrk6x.gif

You're on!
Gwyneth-Paltrow.gif

Any themes or rules?

AHAHAHa yeah right, like that'll ever happen
tumblr_inline_mfjpa9RqIo1qff0nn.gif

FYI, everyone's allowed to join in with images, or gifs, if they so want to participate or whatever.
And if others get annoyed too much by it, we'll call it quits, regardless of who might be at the winning hand, or if it's undetermined if there'll be a winner.

I figure I should probably say that I'm trying to catch up to the roleplay and I read pretty slow.

That's perfectly okay Samil, and absolutely understandable. It's a lot to take in at one go, so I could give you a brief overview, but you'd end up missing quite a bit of details then unfortunately.

So, what'll the theme be? Or just use them in regular conversation till someone grows bored?
tumblr_lf6ql1GkVJ1qee5q0o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mjkzooVXOB1qclt3z.gif

*leaves the odd man there and scurries off*

(I have no idea xD You decide~ And then I guess we'll start officially?)

*snickers at the Monty Python gif*
tumblr_m6el4cAFav1rrwesy.gif

How about… we just go about our normal routine of talking, chatting about our lives, how we're going to torture develop our characters etc, like we used to. In the meantime we each pick a theme for expressing ourselves in with the gifs.
Like I'd be sticking to Gwyneth Paltrow gifs mainly.

Of course if you don't want to be tied down to a specific theme, that's perfectly fine of course. Gives for more free range, but makes it harder to see who's the winner :P

EDIT:
Alternately I think we might need to move this out of this specific thread eventually, due to not wanting to overwhelm other people that don't like it/don't want to participate/have too slow internet to really be able to load the pages properly.

Just keep on posting them GIFs for me, it's entertaining XD
But for the rest, feel free to call it off if it gets annoying :P

In my search through all my gifs I stumbled upon this…
tumblr_mgaftxbxDC1qef68so1_500.jpg

My reaction instantly:
tumblr_lqr98nskwU1qmxxd2.gif

I've got a mega-ass file of gifs! Apparently there's a few non-gifs in it as well >.>'

You're mocking me, aren't you?
tumblr_lj4pszSX0r1qcyqye.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.