School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
These days I have to either watch the series once it comes out and make a schedule or once a season ends and watch it all in one night. If it's something I randomly check out, good or not, it's getting dropped and forgotten. Unless it's Gintama or fairy tail. Gintama is worth rewatching over and over again. uwu What kind of anime sticks to you? Does any anime stick around long enough for more then a glimpse? o .o err.. an episode or so?

Erm well I haven't watched full series in a long time XD
Last few things I watched were Kaicho wa Maid-sama, and Special A. Both of which have a black haired female in the lead somehow, that reminds me strongly of Yala... ahem, right XD

@Kimu11 they just looks adorably annoyed, kind of like when a cat looks up at you with a grouchy annoyed face, unless they are REALLY angry then they're all teeth and growls and stuff...which I suppose can still be cute if the're all fluffed up

Until they bite you. Then... it's not so cute XD

Oh gosh. Coincidental I bet. xD

Speaking of Yala.. uwu I like the idea of an unhealthy relationship between her and Jack. Just throwing that out there. I'm also mentally shipping Amicus with practically everyone except his betrothed. He's just that adorable and jerk like. `^`I'd love to see someone make him submit to something he doesn't wish to. Give him a taste of what it's like to be in a bottom position.

Geez... I should've made Aoife a meanie.

nooo Aoife is perfect as such a cute and sweet character!

Yala and Jacqueline? As highly unlikely friends, that is definitely plausible, but I'm not seeing any romance ever happening between those two XD Though you did hit it on the mark that in order to get to Yala you'd have to get under her skin XD Or confuse the heck out of her, that would definitely work too XD

Also, Yala might be quite capable of letting Amicus bite the dirt XD and a few others in terms of strength probably would be able to get him on his knees heheheeee

Just broke my entire game of Skyrim trying to install an ENB.

Sheeeeeiiiit.

Coolio. x3

Whoever does it is marvelous. Samil's characters are usually pretty jerky. It's cute but they're begging to be beaten. Though also admirable. My characters are pretty wimpy. Adorable but wimpy. uwu

Oh no Windsong >.< That sounds really bad >.<

And yes, some characters just need a high five. In the face. With a chair. from time to time XD

hehe I do agree to that
and oh new post*goes to read*

Amicus will only submit to his little brother! '^ ' I told you, brocest FTW!

Not sure if that post was confusing, I had a brain freeze during half of it.

Also...the obvious ship that I had in mine was Inkie and Eph.....loveable dragon guy.

Now it just looks like I'm yaoi obsessed....if it helps I also imagine the Sebastian guy with Jaqualie lady. Just seems oddly perfect or better yet....no! Too much yaoi/yuri in my mine right now,so I'm just seeing all sorts of weird parings.

lol I didn't find it confusing in the least Samil. I love how you took to heart me saying you could use the Sionnach how ever you wanted. It was a perfectly orchestrated low blow! -claps-

I'm a fan of both yaoi and yuri, but I like hetero couples here and there as well.

I'm definitely more hetero geared in terms of pairings, though Yuri I can watch. Yaoi just gets on my nerves, though I don't mind if others play it out in a non detailed way if you know what I mean XD
But yeah, Felix/Rai and Sebas/Jacq is indeed a combo that is so far widely supported hehe.

Sebastian×Killian

*CoughCough* >->

Wait. o.o Really? Not the other way around? I thought you'd make his brother submit to him.

Shush, Treekiller. uwu

Yep, I read that I could do what I want with the family and my inner George R. R. Martin came out and I had to make it like that. u.u Had to avoid a fight while still keeping my pride. I do pair up Amicus with Yala in my mind, sort of. But I think it's cause I like dark hair colors. You know what I mean Princess Waterkiller, it's not like Amicus would be all tamed, but more like Amicus wouldn't be disgusted about the idea of sleeping with him. In my mind, Amicus refuses all sexual/relationship stuff. He's one of those characters.

Though I'm patiently waiting on that nursing room scene. -w-

Haha he sounds like a terribly awesome character indeed XD Would probably make for an odd sight... Ice Princess (heiress to the Ice Elemental Clans) and a fire based Fae (heir to a noble household) XD
I wouldn't mind seeing those two having to pair up in a fighting class one day!

And same here :) Can't move Yala till I know what Vinyl wants to do with Felix. And then there's the matter of when will the Sebas and Jack couple find their way to the basement hehe. Which I can guarantee will influence what happens next in that nurse's office :P
But both of those writers (Ali and Vinyl) have indicated to be a tad busy at the time, so they're put on pause for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.