School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@WitchesRayvyn Touche ;) hihi But you're right. It will all depend on how everyone's going to play their character out. Who knows? There might be a few change-of-hearts kind of incidents here and there... >w<

Ooo change of hearts are always really interesting....they come with their own challenges, which are always fun to react to and read!

The first one sounds the most plausible, only using power when actively wanting to, as opposed to constantly using power.

Gah I wanna know who all would be fun to pair with who. Like... What would be the most absurd or funny pair? That can include change of heart of course

I ship this "certain pairing" given the possibility of change of heart TwT If it does not work, it would still be hilarious X3

-'Cause it's the whose clues? Blue's clues! >w< .. Now we sit down on the thinking chair and think, think, thiiiink.

EDIT: Iris on fox form gives Olissa someone to cuddle with. Which is ADORABLE <3

Oh my gods, I laughed so hard!!! Good lords I needed that @Kimu11 and now it's stuck in my heeeeead!

@WitchesRayvyn You like that song too? XD YES! May the "Last Song Syndrome" control your singing mind!

Setting the song aside though.. There's your clue for the first person for Iris :')

Haha oh gawd never thought I'd read those lyrics in this thread XD then again, why am I surprised >.>

Oh new project! Alon... What to do with her. Friends, enemies, lovers, "friends",...

Oooooo you gave me a clue...precious precious clues....*sits hunched over her laptop monitor, stroking the screen* preeecious

Edit: I also agree to some Olissa cuddles for and from Iris in fox form....adorable!

Edit#2: Iris is totally going to end up becoming the school therapy fox...goes around to the rooms of upset and emotionally fragile students to offer comfort

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww cuddly cutey foxey! *snuggles*

awwwww maybe I should make her turn back into a fox when around Olissa....how close would Olissa need to get to her to nullify her powers?

Erm, I think I placed the radius in her bio, if not, I'll figure something out ^^

lol I think it just said direct vicinity but I mean if they could be say a couple feet from each other and nothing happened then Iris would be overly cautious around her after the first incident happened...they'd just have to be sure to stay a certain distance apart from one another...ooo I see potential for a prank to be pulled on Iris and Olissa by someone...someone who knows what will happen to Iris if she gets too close to Olissa.....

Well all hell breaks loose around Olissa often, so she's very cautious of being near anyone XD
From how I remember when I initially designed her, it's like a dome stretching roughly one and a half armlengths around her. So if you'd stretch your arms out, and then add another elbow to wrist length on each side basically. And since her arms aren't very long, that distance isn't all that big XD.
Stretches one-and-a-half armlength above her head, and below her feet the same.

There, finally got a post in.

-patiently waits for a reply-

1949eh.gif

Oh my effing... is thre a streaker in the room? XD
'cause that's kinda how this is sounding XD

I have no idea, I don't measure in ft, I measure in meters XD That's why I went with arms. Logic ey? XD

I probably just read that completely wrong, but somehow it sounded like he was butt naked now XD
And somehow it made sense! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.