School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is! TwT Imagining the scene with Mayula picking her up now.. That too is adorable! Even without the Yuri factor, it is just so sad and (I'll say it again) adorable TwT

A clue! A clue! X3

It really is adorable and sweet to imagine. *writes the clue down in her handy dandy notebook!*

Sounds funny. x3 Putting it on a list and hoping I remember to watch it when I get unlazy and hop on a computer some time. x.x

Uwu Oh really? Does Alon have a roomie already? xD I was thinking of putting Aoife in an empty room causeidunnohowyouguysaremagicallygettingroommatesandshehasnosenseofdirectionanyway o-o But you've made me curious. `^`

Alright! Let us know when you do watch it ^__^

It just happens >w< Nope, she does not have a roomie yet! :D Right, I almost forgot that Aoife hasn't unpacked yet! ^___^

Well there you go. I expect a wonderful roomie friendship of sorts to blossom. uwu

I wonder who gets stuck with Amicus.. Though I'd assume he wants to be alone. x3

Alon and Aoife are in different years so they can't be room mates.
Alon is second year, and now is on the upper floor, all first years, inclucing Aoife, Amicus, etc, are on the ground floor

Anyway
""Once you get famous.. Can you ask Channing Tatum for me how it feels like to see himself dance nekkid?"" AHAHAHAHAHA I laughed so hard at this, you won' believe. I'll make sure to ask him

@Selectsomething get your butt over here!

Gosh, I forgot. U.u
They'll stumble upon each other someday. Alon is friendly, and Aoife is gonna wander a lot and eventually remember to talk to people. uwu

Right! I forgot about that! TwT Aww sorry @HalcyonSkies .. The two can't be roomies.. But they can still be buddies ^_^

@Olissa No, really!! I'd like to know! You pinkie-promise me that, okay? X'D

Cross my heart and hope to die, I promise I'll tell you if I ever get a chance to meet him! (gawd I wanna meet him some day)

*FistPumpInTheAir*

Awesome! Thank you! :)

You're not the only one who wants to meet him X3

Hehe no I imagine not! There's plenty of people that would *die* to meet him

(sorry if I make obvious errors at the moment, having a fun time with a friend, and down to the second bottle of wine XD*

You have a point there. That guy has the tendency to make other guys doubt their uh.. "preferences".. Hahaha ^_^;;

And it's fine. Wish I could have a swig with you right now (though I'm allergic to some drinks sadly).. It would be fun X'D

... We as an RP group should totally bond and have a drinking session on Iwaku sometime...

@HalcyonSkies NOOOOO DO NOT. TAUNT. THE PERVY SIDE OF MY BRAIIIIN D':

[spoili]
magic-mike-channing-tatum.gif

Behold. Channing Tatum.
This guy.. Makes me want to be gay.. :D[/spoili]

DAAAWWW TOO LATE D':

IDIDNTMEANTO Dx

Ah. Looks familiar. Kinda expected someone more attractive or endearing but coolio. o .o

Wow really? O.o Who's your type then? If you could give a celebrity name..

I don't know many celebrities. x.x I usually go for voices, eyes, or personalities so names rarely come up. o .o

Misha Collins? I guess. Uwu He makes such interesting faces.

I see :o
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with the guy TwT
But he seems like a goofy guy :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Okay, he's funny XD *thumbs up* good choice X'D

@Olissa How about you? :D

I'm a full on Tom Hiddleston fan, looks, intelligence, voice, body, humor, everything.
But Channing Tatum... Damn he's fine..

HalcyonSkies, did you see Step Up, or Magic Mike? Both the main actors there are Channing Tatum.
Same for the film Dear John, also Channing.

Anyway, yeah we should totally have a drink with the lot of us, that would be hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.