School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well why ot let all of us share in on that? I mean, even if it's ridiculous 'surely this'll never happen' type pairings, at least talking about them once often can be fun, and at least lead to possible ways of annoying our own characters just for the heck of it.
I love thinking up things, even if they'll never happen, it's what makes a roleplay come to life for me. And throwing out ideas all on my own isn't very fun either...

I don't know...as much as I've 'complained' about not knowing...I kind of like not knowing...it just means that Iris will be even more surprised if and when any of the guys or girls decide they have a things for her. She's not used to people treating her kindly so she'll be completely confused by their affections

I have the perfect solution, everyone can fill this out however they please, disregarding any past/future/plans etc. Just whatever could happen (yes for everything multiple choices is an option XD)
The SotM Shipping Template!
Completely left blank so all things are still optional and can be done however fun they'd want.
SotMShippingTemplate1.png

I'm sure there's an easier way to do this, but hey... like I care!
*updated made it a little less messy
**to be updated when a new character is added

Last edited:
Hm, while trying to work out who might be what to whom it's far more easy to figure out who might be enemies than who might be friends/FWB/loveydovey. XD
(ps: FB/FWB would refer to F*ck Buddies/Friends With Benefits... 'cause it wouldn't surprise me if something like that happened at this school as well XD)

Whyyyyy is he on a charrrrrt!?
Charts are dangerous and orderly things of mundane ORDER!

Because it would be weird to only not-include the lycanthrope :P
Where's your sense of adventure! rawr haha ;)

I like this! X'D It's possible to have like say, two or more of each in one person, right? Because I am rooting for two guys for Iris and some for Yala :'D (kill me now) or at least rooting for one of them, whoever they are hihi

lol
"'cause it wouldn't surprise me if something like that happened at this school as well"
I like this even more X'D

*EDITED because EGAD! My ninja move failed!*

FWB.. Because I support little DemonTinkerer babies X'D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, yes most definitely. There are so many options, and multiple options. I've got at least two ideas for Iris, and one for Eris, and.. and...

and *COUGH* yes, exactly what I was implying, though if those two were to become more than just FWB I'd support it wholeheartedly too!

And yay Windsong! Can't wait to see what you will post for Narivar this time ^-^

Edit: dont ninja me and then edit it out when you're implying a certain tinker/demon combo for FWB! XD now my comment made no sense hahahaha But yes, having more of those would be definitely, definitely fun

Oh goodness, two for Iris? The drama from that would certainly be interesting and who's to say one of the other girls couldn't swoop on in and try to take one for herself...or could console the guy who doesn't get picked....though depending on who they are, she'll probably have a hard time choosing

WitchesRayvyn, just 'cause I'm imagining who might be an interesting match doesn't mean either one is interested in pairing up of course ;)
Plus it could be no one, or someone completely different in the end!

You never know....I suppose that's the good point of keeping some ideas a secret...though if you wanted to make sure something happened before you did it, there are always PMs

Anyone is welcome to PM me about anyone's characters pairing up with anyone elses XD Just for fun, not something that needs to happen for real of course :P I just love planning so so much.

What about you WitchesRayvyn? Any ideas on who would be great possible friends, or lovers or enemies?

Well I am hoping Mayula and Iris could become friends ^-^ they're at least roommates, so I guess that's step one ^-^

I have some ideas for love interests buuuuut I think I'll take a page out of @Kimu11's book and keep those to myself for now, but for friends, definitely Mayula, and probably Olissa, Inkie, Rai, Nari and Alon. I see Eris, Jack and Killian loving to pick on and mess with her. Amicus and her have already gotten off to a rough start but I don't think they would be enemies per say....he'd probably annoy the hell out of her on purpose though. But I suppose it really all comes down to how people play their characters and how they act towards her and what not.

Oh right... what happens if Iris' powers get canceled out? Like, are her powers constantly active, or is that only when she shifts or decides to use them?

I'm thinking that they're only active when she is shifted or is trying to use her fox fire, I had thought to have them active all the time so if she were too close to Olissa she'd change into her 'normal' form which is a fox, but that would make it a little hard for them to be friends I think, so I think we'll keep it that her humanoid form is her normal form. Though it would be funny for Olissa to want to come up to her and talk to her and then poof there's a white and purple fox sitting in front of her blinking up at her with purple eyes. She'd still be able to talk in that form....what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.