School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that makes sense XD Who will be his next target? :P
I am planning on creating a new character now but I am deciding if that person should be another girl or a boy... Dammit being an indecisive Libra is sure making this hard for me lol

Hehehe oh he's going to go for every girl, believe me X'D And I'm purposely making it so he fails miserably at every try X'D
He's a serious retard when it comes to flirting, but he's too stubborn to quit at it X'D

As long as you are very careful with that corrosion power I can allow him.

And being Libra doesn't necessarily have anything to do with indecisiveness, after all, they even say that people whose name starts with an 'A' are indecisive :P
Anyway, if you want, and can, go right ahead. The limit is how many you can actively handle.

May I... join? X3

HAHAHA YES >:D!
MODERATOR POWERS ACTIVATE hehehehe x3
I think I have a problem with positions of power no matter fictional, real, big, or small Q_Q
Halp...

Hahaha why do you think I find it marvelous to have you in this position XD
As Ali already commented, yes, you indeed are most welcome to work out a character and have him or her enjoy the daily gags of school life :P

Aha..ha..hahahahaha >:D! MUAHAHAHAH!
animated_evil_laugh_by_neomi_trix-d3dpnen.gif

AHAHAHA
oh gawd that reminds me, I wanted to see that film some day. *goes to google*

I've just been busy with other films to watch!
mumbles something about watching the entire film list of Tom H.

Whaaaat.... I call it research. Stuff.

Then I guess the next time I choose to watch all eight harry potter movies in one night I can call it "preparing for my letter" <_< X'D

Ahahaha sure why not XD

@Olissa Thank you for saying that TwT I would love to break that stereotype someday because coincidentally, I am indecisive AND a Libra hahaha and awesome! I'll see first if I'll be able to handle her/him :')

Either I'm going mad, or I'm smelling bacon....

Found it! Bacon being prepared for foods tonight yay!
but both is a a plausible one too

@Olissa Lucky you! I'd like to have bacon too TwT

I am also looking forward to @Ali 's reply X'D I wonder now if Sebastian is going to shoot himself or not. Poor guy..

@Kimu11 I am anxious to see as well. Does he take the challenge and let Killian shoot him or does he try and get out of it somehow!? So exciting!

@ChaosMage The question is.. Is Killian going to injure the other demon badly? X'D

Status
Not open for further replies.