School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is, can killian >:D Mooohahahaha.
I'm working something out x3

@Ali You corroded my gun slightly! MAJOR CURSES BE UPON YOU! xD

Still, now I gotta repair that slight damage.....no problem. Demonic repair services!

Hehe sorry <3 STILL LOVE YOU!! xD
STARFISH REALLY LOVES YOU!! xDD <--If you get that...you are awesome.
@ChaosMage

Edit: Demonic repair services really needs to exist. It would have come in handy so many times in the past for other characters Q_Q
Also, also also also! I can't wait to start goofing off with Eris xD 5th year insanity here we come >:D!

Seems like fun is happening in the RP, can't read it now as it's time to sleep and if I would read it quickly now I'd forget it all by morning, so best do everyone a favor and read it when I'll remember it XD

NIGHT!

And acting class today was an epic failure. Just couldn't get into the emotion... But they said it looked good so we'll see I guess >.<

Awww <3 No worries dear, you're a great actress :D!
Nox et iucunda somniare somnia! c:
(Night night and sweet dreams ^-^)

We have to have demonic repair..otherwise, his powers are gone! :P

Also @Ali YAY! Charlie we have the amulet! The magical amulet! Sparkle sparkle....SPARKLE!

Alright, here comes my response! :D

Goodnight, goodnight, parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow.
(If anyone can quote me the next line without googling what it is, you're awesome)

D: I understand Latin but I don't understand Shakespeare c.c
I am ashamed D;

isn't it like....forever and forever and forever again or something along those lines? I'm just taking a shot in the dark here.....:P

Sounds like Shakespeare to me.....hope it's somewhat close.

isn't it like....forever and forever and forever again or something along those lines? I'm just taking a shot in the dark here.....:P

Sounds like Shakespeare to me.....hope it's somewhat close.
Mmmm no I think you're thinking of a different scene :/
It's something along the lines of sleep...
WHICH I AM TERRIBLY LACKING RIGHT NOW D; -cries-
I know for a fact "peace in thy breast" is in there somewhere and I only know that because it makes me roll over with laughter every time I see/read that.

@Ali Yea, i probably am. It's been so long since i read Shakespeare that I have no clue. LOL....still, now I cannot wait to see what Sebastian was dealt for a curse. :D

I want to make it something different and fun, something I can play with :D
But I'm so sleep deprived, nothing is coming to me :(
What do you think I should curse Sebastian with?

The door can see into your mind...
The door can see into your soul... O.o

I'm really enjoying the two battling out here X'D Yeah! Keep it coming! *munches on popcorn*

And no worries @Olissa ! There will always be a next time :D Can't figure out the lines though TwT

Well before I keep it going, I need to know what to curse Sebastian with XD

well, there are plenty of curse types to work with.

Illness, debilitation, limitation, drawing curses (giving the bearer a magnetic effect for certain objects/creatures/ect), repelling curses, physical and mental curses, power blockage, temporary power and spell locking, spell and power malfunctions, addiction curses.....and those are just some possible ideas. :P

Also @Kimu11 Really? The..the door can do all that?

Heh...no.

My mind was screaming to give him chickenpox just for fun XD

Oh!! The addiction curse sounds interesting... Like he'd get addicted to something weird or random. Oh man I pity Sebastian already and I am amused at the same time on how cool Killian's powers are.

Oh god that scene is playing in my head again, I thought I got rid of that two years ago. Thanks guys :| lol

Oh Ali, you were so close....
"Sleep dwell upon thine eyes, and peace in thy breast. Would I were sleep or peace, so sweet to rest."
And yes, I always roll over and giggle at it as well, or at least shift in my chair when I read it XD

oh man...i wasn't even close. xD

@ChaosMage You were so far from it xD But okay ^-^ I'll pick something fun heh. I like the addictions curse, but I've got to be sure he gets addicted to something fucking hilarious.
@Olissa POINTS >:D HAHA!! I UNDERSTANDS THE BREASTS OF SHAKESPEARE!!
@Kimu11 "We're almost there__OH MY GOD IT'S A WHALE!" "Nuuuu whale...."

Status
Not open for further replies.