School for the Supernaturally Troubled.

I am in the PST time zone and work full time so typically I am only online for 4 - 5 hours in the evenings, a bit more flexible on the weekends though. I'll get a post up in the new thread here shortly. :)
whewt! my partner is back :D (since you're p.e teacher it made sense that you occasionally helped with self defence)

But of course! I'd be delighted to.

whewt whewt now all we need is seveer to post as a student lol and you to post and boom even number!

Yeah sure, though Ionly have an hour or so because I have to sleep soon, gettin my education tomorow (school)

Six pages...someone give me the short version?

you missed martial arts aka self defence class its free time where students can meet the teachers and their fellow students yukari and seraphine both had to spar with tetskey because bright doesn't seem to pay attention too when i say i'm talking to a specific person no offence to her

Hmm, this seems kind of interesting. I read the first few pages on here but I'm a little short on time, so hopefully you're not bothered by my question.

First, still accepting characters? I am definitely interested in playing a teacher role, perhaps a class on how to control oneself/struggling between good and evil. For example, I intend to use a character of mine named Angel - she is a mix of angel, demon and half-vampire. I can adapt the character sheet I have on her for this easily, but part of her existence is struggling to keep the demon-side of her in check, so as to not overpower her angelic/good side. Teaching a class to that effect would be fun for me.

I might also like to play a student, if that is acceptable as well.

Anyway, just lemme know o: Sorry for seeing this so late.

Hmm, this seems kind of interesting. I read the first few pages on here but I'm a little short on time, so hopefully you're not bothered by my question.

First, still accepting characters? I am definitely interested in playing a teacher role, perhaps a class on how to control oneself/struggling between good and evil. For example, I intend to use a character of mine named Angel - she is a mix of angel, demon and half-vampire. I can adapt the character sheet I have on her for this easily, but part of her existence is struggling to keep the demon-side of her in check, so as to not overpower her angelic/good side. Teaching a class to that effect would be fun for me.

I might also like to play a student, if that is acceptable as well.

Anyway, just lemme know o: Sorry for seeing this so late.

we could use another person we just lost 2 of the characters and could use another teacher

Alright. How soon would you like a character sheet?

'Kay. I'll have it done within the hour.

'Kay. I'll have it done within the hour.

its cool no need to rush my character is Blue's characters person she was promised too and he's like the youngest teacher there apparently

Could you give me a recap of what has happened in the RP so far, if it isn't too much trouble?

basically its the first day self defence class happened and its first break

~Name~
Angel le Shade

page_divider_by_lithiumharddrive.png

~Age~
Appears to be in her early 20's.
True age unknown; upwards of 3 Centuries.

~Race~
Angel - Half Vampire - Demon

~Powers~
bulletblue.gif
Ability to sense and interact with "Shades" (Explanation will be done via RP)
bulletblue.gif
Manipulation of Shadows
bulletblue.gif
Empath - Can "hear" vague thoughts/emotions of other people
bulletblue.gif
"Shadow-Step"
bulletblue.gif
Healing Abilities

~Appearance~
-Long, charcoal-black hair.
-Bright, baby-blue eyes.
-Porcelain white skin.
-Pale-pink lips.
-5"7 in height.
-High cheek bones.
-Small, slightly angular nose.
-High-arcing eyebrows with fine tips.
-Heart-shaped face, small, rounded chin.
-An hour-glass figure, often times thinner than healthy.

~Personality~
Angel is relatively kind and lighthearted toward most people, often treating those she meets as if they already share a history. Being an empath has made her extremely sensitive to the emotions of other people, and although most of the time she is able to riddle out what is bothering someone, she prefers to quietly support. She is not one to call a person out - instead she will usually wait for people to ask her help, so as not to intrude on their privacy. On the other hand she does step up to take the motherly/nurturing role often. This is simply the biproduct of having lost her own children to death, although it is in her nature to adore and look after children specifically.

Normally when being around other people she exudes a silly, teasing personality; however, her tone becomes more serious when alone, or when the situation calls for it. If someone is in danger that she has decided to protect, Angel has the tendency to be a rather scary being. Sometimes the battle to keep her angelic half in control becomes difficult, and it is not unheard of for her to snap suddenly and then pull away from people to get herself in check. This likely will not happen often, if at all in the Academy... but if it does, it would be best to stay away~

~Background / Reason for Attending~

Her background is a very, very long story; I will not bore you with the details. Lets just say that she has recently become very much dedicated to helping supernaturally gifted children control their abilities, so as to protect them from the struggles she has undertaken and assure no kind spirit has to lose them self to the shadows.

Angel will be a Professor for the Academy. Her class, simply called "Self-Control", is aimed to teach students which struggle to control their dark tendencies how to better stay true to themselves and keep from being devoured by darkness.

~Name~
Angel le Shade

~Age~
Appears to be in her early 20's.
True age unknown; upwards of 3 Centuries.

~Race~
Angel - Half Vampire - Demon

~Powers~
bulletblue.gif
Ability to sense and interact with "Shades" (Explanation will be done via RP)
bulletblue.gif
Manipulation of Shadows
bulletblue.gif
Empath - Can "hear" vague thoughts/emotions of other people
bulletblue.gif
"Shadow-Step"
bulletblue.gif
Healing Abilities

~Appearance~
-Long, charcoal-black hair.
-Bright, baby-blue eyes.
-Porcelain white skin.
-Pale-pink lips.
-5"7 in height.
-High cheek bones.
-Small, slightly angular nose.
-High-arcing eyebrows with fine tips.
-Heart-shaped face, small, rounded chin.
-An hour-glass figure, often times thinner than healthy.

[Image to Come]

~Personality~
Angel is relatively kind and lighthearted toward most people, often treating those she meets as if they already share a history. Being an empath has made her extremely sensitive to the emotions of other people, and although most of the time she is able to riddle out what is bothering someone, she prefers to quietly support. She is not one to call a person out - instead she will usually wait for people to ask her help, so as not to intrude on their privacy. On the other hand she does step up to take the motherly/nurturing role often. This is simply the biproduct of having lost her own children to death, although it is in her nature to adore and look after children specifically.

Normally when being around other people she exudes a silly, teasing personality; however, her tone becomes more serious when alone, or when the situation calls for it. If someone is in danger that she has decided to protect, Angel has the tendency to be a rather scary being. Sometimes the battle to keep her angelic half in control becomes difficult, and it is not unheard of for her to snap suddenly and then pull away from people to get herself in check. This likely will not happen often, if at all in the Academy... but if it does, it would be best to stay away~

~Background / Reason for Attending~

Her background is a very, very long story; I will not bore you with the details. Lets just say that she has recently become very much dedicated to helping supernaturally gifted children control their abilities, so as to protect them from the struggles she has undertaken and assure no kind spirit has to lose them self to the shadows.

Angel will be a Professor for the Academy. Her class, simply called "Self-Control", is aimed to teach students which struggle to control their dark tendencies how to better stay true to themselves and keep from being devoured by darkness.

when blue wakes up i'll show it too her i'm not going to pass anything without her permission though i'm pretty sure she'll allow it

now if everyone will excuse me i have a commission to finish lol

I'm changing Yukari's power to travel at near-light speeds to match the speeds of the light.