School for the Supernaturally Troubled.

I need to get some sleep, have class in 4 and a half hours. We will hopefully continue this tomorrow and get everything going towards some actual plot parts.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -gets dragged to bed clawing at the walls and stuff- XD jk jk

okay well its 1 am here so I will start on that when I can tomarrow :3! And the head mistress can teach ediqute i think x.x

so, Alfonso looks down at the food, since it's the dining hall... and last time I was around , the Headmistress didn't say "now go to your classes" or anything.

If there's MEAT there, he runs screaming, if only vegetables he'll eat it.

edit: nevermind, situation's changed. I'll restart, since everything's changed.

edit: @Tetskey:

Lookie here, mate. If you actually read the post, this here is my introduction post. Tell me what's wrong with walking onto campus and into the school, and I'll change it. You're as much a new member as any of the others; you're barely four days ahead of me, and here you are going "get the fuck out" when this here ain't even your own thread or your own game. If you've got a specific problem with my post in a way that shows that something I've written is contradictory to RP canon, then say it. Just saying I'm getting away from the plot and off topic isn't explanatory. Causing a mess is what this is about, as I see it- a private school for the supernaturally troubled, where supernaturally troubled students who cannot control their own powers come to stay to learn how to control their powers.

Alfonso, for his part, is unable to control his powers regarding plants and animals. He is fearful, antisocial, and has a tendency to have fits of anger and emotional outbursts which cause the vegetation around him to go haywire to some extent.

The current scene introduces him as entering campus as a scared individual and a stranger to the place. His speech with animals shows one of his abilities, and his references to the Wise Woman in the woods is a reference to his background as half-fae.

His emotional outburst of fear when entering the school is typical of a supernaturally troubled student, and the burst of vegetation is exactly the problem he has with controlling his powers, as I described in the sign-up.

Blue, the GM of this game, did not have any problem with my sign-up or my description. What is your complaint about my post, sir?

I have updated my character sheet here in case anyone here wanted to know a bit more about the lad's background.

so, Alfonso looks down at the food, since it's the dining hall... and last time I was around , the Headmistress didn't say "now go to your classes" or anything.

If there's MEAT there, he runs screaming, if only vegetables he'll eat it.

edit: nevermind, situation's changed. I'll restart, since everything's changed.

edit: @Tetskey:

Lookie here, mate. If you actually read the post, this here is my introduction post. Tell me what's wrong with walking onto campus and into the school, and I'll change it. You're as much a new member as any of the others; you're barely four days ahead of me, and here you are going "get the fuck out" when this here ain't even your own thread or your own game. If you've got a specific problem with my post in a way that shows that something I've written is contradictory to RP canon, then say it. Just saying I'm getting away from the plot and off topic isn't explanatory. Causing a mess is what this is about, as I see it- a private school for the supernaturally troubled, where supernaturally troubled students who cannot control their own powers come to stay to learn how to control their powers.

Alfonso, for his part, is unable to control his powers regarding plants and animals. He is fearful, antisocial, and has a tendency to have fits of anger and emotional outbursts which cause the vegetation around him to go haywire to some extent.

The current scene introduces him as entering campus as a scared individual and a stranger to the place. His speech with animals shows one of his abilities, and his references to the Wise Woman in the woods is a reference to his background as half-fae.

His emotional outburst of fear when entering the school is typical of a supernaturally troubled student, and the burst of vegetation is exactly the problem he has with controlling his powers, as I described in the sign-up.

Blue, the GM of this game, did not have any problem with my sign-up or my description. What is your complaint about my post, sir?

Alright, so I want no drama, that was the point. The only problem I had with your post was that you were posting your introduction and walking into the school when I had posted that all of the students were already in the ballroom. Everyone needs to try and read through everything before posting. I know it can be hard when people post at the same time, and each group of characters can have their own set of plot, but I would prefer if they do things all together. All mixers and balls are mandatory for everyone to show up as they are part of the etiquette classes. The math and physical education/Self defense classes are mandatory as well. I will not be NPCing the headmistress anymore, but I will let everyone know when we are going to be holding a class, because it is still the school part that is the primary focus. Certain students will most likely have onexone time with another character to work on certain things, and I would really like if we could at least try to all stay in the same time and topic area. It is fine to go off and do one's own thing, but make sure there isn't something major going on.

I am currently unable to move without Prince Andrea's permission and/or post, as Alfonso has just sworn fealty to the Faerie wizard. Additionally, the two of us are in either an old room or an old hallway, unless you would wish for the entire "ground to meadow" scene happen in the middle of your ballroom, which I would not have too much of a problem with, although it would make the lad nervous, and when he's nervous his magic tends to go out of control, as I've said many times.

Yukari grabbed Lucius's hand and went to the dining hall.So many choices...Yukari thought.First Yukari grabbed some orange juice from the drink table.Next she got a poached egg from the meat table.Then she went to the fruit table and grabbed grapes, strawberries, and raspberries.She sat down at a table with a plaid green cloth.

I like how you're sitting among thorns and eating from overturned tables.

We are completely skipping the event, as we are starting over fresh right now. We can return to your topic if you wish, or you can talk about it later as if it had already happened. I just would like everyone to be on the same page.

As you wish, you ARE the master of the game. I'll assume that the rest of the meeting had put Alfonso in his Fae mood, which made the shock of seeing meat and eggs even worse than usual.

I might sit out for a while, until I can think of a way to get Tamsin more involved.

If the others would stop aggravating an already traumatized and antisocial student, Alfonso might actually start to appreciate humans rather than fear and hate them and anyone who isn't at least half Fae.

Well the fact that your not really paying attention, cause pretty much noone is human. Tetskey and I are half/angel half/demons, and a bunch of the other characters aren't human either only a couple of them are half/human at the most.

Tamsin is all human, baby xD And being ignored...

True, sorry I was focusing on your phoenix half. I forgot...Forgive me oh great and wonderful one? xD But Magus, your powers are becoming too OP for your age you need to reel them back.

I was planning on having you eat breakfast with me until the whole testosterone fit happened...

Maybe I'll have Ignatius have a hissy fit...then the shit would really hit the fan. MWAHAHAHA

And I will forgive you, this once.

Ah, but it is not Alfonso that is in control anymore, but the gods themselves. And the world perishes and is reborn. Unless, of course, we all agree that things got out of hand two pages ago and delete all our posts.

Tetskey: Answering action with action only exacerbates a situation in RP. Believe me, I've had difficult players before, and the best way to fix things is to hold your tongue and think about the consequences before speaking.

BlueAngelCake: When trying to GM a game, try to make sure that YOU are in control of the game, not someone else. Again, forcing something is not the way to go, and usually hurts more than helps. Also, reading character entries and posts in minute detail can help to get a feel for individual characters.

Both of you: This has been a nice experiment in how a game without real rules or moderation can go. It is also a nice social experiment to see how conflict resolution occurs among roleplayers on the internet; apparently the answer has mainly to do exactly as I expected: aggravate the other person and try to answer force with force until one or the other gives up.

Now. Would you like to: A) remove all our posts to, say, page 4; B) start a new scene, and retcon most of this one, or C) let this continue, and see how much of the universe gets wrecked before you can get control again?

Or perhaps D) talk to a mod and ignore the problem. it works the first few times, but generally does nothing to teach conflict resolution and management.