School for the Supernaturally Troubled.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
bow-brown-eyes-brown-hair-hair-bow-kimono-lips-long-hair-noizi-ito-solo-wafuku-zoom-layer-anime-girl-pretty-beautiful-art-wallpaper-orange-hair-autumn.jpg

I changed Yukari's looks too.
((Sorry i'm changing everything.))

~Name~
Angel le Shade

page_divider_by_lithiumharddrive.png

~Age~
Appears to be in her early 20's.
True age unknown; upwards of 3 Centuries.

~Race~
Angel - Half Vampire - Demon

~Powers~
bulletblue.gif
Ability to sense and interact with "Shades" (Explanation will be done via RP)
bulletblue.gif
Manipulation of Shadows
bulletblue.gif
Empath - Can "hear" vague thoughts/emotions of other people
bulletblue.gif
"Shadow-Step"
bulletblue.gif
Healing Abilities

~Appearance~
-Long, charcoal-black hair.
-Bright, baby-blue eyes.
-Porcelain white skin.
-Pale-pink lips.
-5"7 in height.
-High cheek bones.
-Small, slightly angular nose.
-High-arcing eyebrows with fine tips.
-Heart-shaped face, small, rounded chin.
-An hour-glass figure, often times thinner than healthy.

~Personality~
Angel is relatively kind and lighthearted toward most people, often treating those she meets as if they already share a history. Being an empath has made her extremely sensitive to the emotions of other people, and although most of the time she is able to riddle out what is bothering someone, she prefers to quietly support. She is not one to call a person out - instead she will usually wait for people to ask her help, so as not to intrude on their privacy. On the other hand she does step up to take the motherly/nurturing role often. This is simply the biproduct of having lost her own children to death, although it is in her nature to adore and look after children specifically.

Normally when being around other people she exudes a silly, teasing personality; however, her tone becomes more serious when alone, or when the situation calls for it. If someone is in danger that she has decided to protect, Angel has the tendency to be a rather scary being. Sometimes the battle to keep her angelic half in control becomes difficult, and it is not unheard of for her to snap suddenly and then pull away from people to get herself in check. This likely will not happen often, if at all in the Academy... but if it does, it would be best to stay away~

~Background / Reason for Attending~

Her background is a very, very long story; I will not bore you with the details. Lets just say that she has recently become very much dedicated to helping supernaturally gifted children control their abilities, so as to protect them from the struggles she has undertaken and assure no kind spirit has to lose them self to the shadows.

Angel will be a Professor for the Academy. Her class, simply called "Self-Control", is aimed to teach students which struggle to control their dark tendencies how to better stay true to themselves and keep from being devoured by darkness.

blue says you can join i'll pm you the link

I want to apologize, Things were hectic yesterday as I had work and classes and I think I am getting sick, but I'm back and I might be busy again this weekend cause of Easter, but I'll try.

What comes next in the RP, is there a schedule for the classes?

Nevermind about the powers, she's still a fox.

I've been trying to figure out one, but it's hard so I've just been going by when a teacher is on we'll have that class.

Hm.. Alright. So whose class is next? Is there a teacher besides myself online?

No, I think your the only teacher who is online. I can get another student online if ou want to teach your class right now.
We are just talking amongst ourselves at this point.
Is your class going to be like a specific class for each student or how are you going to do it?

Yeah, I got the link. And if you wanna get another student on I can start a class in a few. I believe I'll make it a general course to start with, and as the RP goes along the lessons will become more specific to each character. Sound good?

as long as you don't teach people how to fight thats my job lol

Is it alright if my best friend makes a student character and joins the RP? o:

Yeah, I guess. We have some rules as long as they are followed I don't really care.

Alrighty. She'll post a character sheet up soon.

Character Name : Choice Soren
Race and Power : Witch- can't control powers at all when angry or scared
Appearance : Choice is little; she is 4'9 and 70 lbs. She has long, curly blonde hair and big, electric blue eyes. she is very pale. (Pics later)
Personality : Quiet and shy, Choice likes to stay in the shadows, away from strangers. Once approached, she will talk, not a lot at first but more when she warms up. She never approaches anyone on her own. She is smart and catches on to things very quickly.
Background/Reason for coming to the school: Growing up, Choice was abused by her family, and bullied in school. When she was 10, she tried to commit suicide, but things would happen that made it impossible. Angered by her failure, her powers began to show. When her mother found out about her attempt, she confronted Choice in a violent manner. Choice, who was terrified and very angry, could not control her powers, and she killed her mother and father

So, Tetskey and I are going to go get lunch and then I have work. I honestly think some people need to read others posts before posting, because it is mildly irritating and it can completely throw off the whole RP.

I definitely agree, Blue. I'll put the RP on hold for now and wait for you guys to come back and respond, hopefully Choice can also join the RP at that point~

Thank you for putting the rp on hold for me ^_^ I like you. xD

Haha, it wouldn't be fun to continue the RP without you~ xD

Is crimsonheart all set to join? If so I'd like to get her in on the class o: