School for the Supernaturally Troubled.

oh! am I still able to join? This rp seems fun!

(OOOH dear gawd, um...any recaps?? Sorry for not being online for a while...:/)
okay I've had it you don't keep up you don't go back and read the posts GET OUT blue is to nice to say this she's left it up to me and i'm honestly sick of you not keeping up!

OOC: That's okay. I'm going to delete my account anyway. Now, since you're sick with me for not catching up, I couldn't be online everyday. I would have, but I couldn't. It wasn't because I didn't want to post anything on the thread. It's all because I DON'T HAVE INTERNET. Okay? I've been pretty tired with you too, and that's one of the reasons I'm deleting my account. So, I hope you understand what i'm talking about with not having internet, because I don't think you do. This might be one of my last byes on IWAKU.

And come on! I even said sorry! You don't know how to accept anything, do you?

It was a bit rougher than it was supposed to be...I do understand that you didn't have internet, but it's mostly because your character was just floating around. You weren't helping us to include you in the story, we all gave background in our character stories, and your character was always tired, but you wouldn't help anyone understand, so they could play off of it or anything. I tried to bring your character in, and I understand about not being on for a while I truly do, but you should read through everything, like everyone else does when they miss things, so they can play off of it later. It was just little things that built up to the point that your character became just a random nuisance in the RP because you didn't help us at all, we can't just tell what you want to get out of your character without some inclination of what your character would normally be like...I'm sorry Tetskey was so rough, that wasn't how that was supposed to happen, I wanted to just message you and explain.

(Some things aren't perfect, are they then? It's just an RP! I don't get how everything has to be so perfect! So what if my character is "floating around" I don't care! You don't know, it may be my characters personality! But I don't think this is so negitive. I think it's okay you're reminding me about trying to get more into the RP, but not everyday! You have been nice to me in the RP, and out, that's okay. I don't mind that. But some parts have been kinda cruel. And i'm gonna quit Iwaku today, just so you know. I have to admit, Tetsky has been cruel I could say. You guys have been treating me like i'm nothing, so i'm quiting. I don't care if you say, "Eh...I don't care if she quits." Or, "I don't want her to quit." Either way, I don't care. So, i'm gonna be quiting here soon).