School for the Supernaturally Troubled.

I had rules no one listened or followed. He was in charge for while I was gone, and I'm trying my hardest to keep this going, but this has gone too far. I had everything settled and I already talked to Tetskey and had things settled, and ya know what I did read through everyone's posts as I was the one who rewrote everything from the character sheets onto this page. I forgot because of all the shit that is happening. I'm sick of having to restart scenes every time I get on here because everyone gets off topic, or someone goes off on a power rampage and I told everyone I wanted no drama and it was going fine until you started off on the whole lets attack everyone cause there is meat when the whole point of the school is so everyone can be accepted. You don't get to go off on power rampages that someone of your age would have no reason to be on, and you insulted a teacher and didn't expect anything to happen, and then you didn't even pay attention to me, when I told you to knock it off.

I'm deleting the RP and we are starting over. I'm sorry to everyone else who wasn't even a part of the drama, and I really hope we can work through this. Magus, either you leave the RP or you play by my rules. This is my thread and I was going to let you go ahead at first but this is not working. No godmodding and no drama unless it is pre-planned. I will not let this fail, I have worked way to hard on this for this to just close down. I really hope that everyone will continue to play with. If noone else wants to restart then I will just delete the RP and completely quit the site because of the fact that one person had to ruin everything.

Everyone just be patient for a bit while I start the RP over.

she and i are going to work together to make the roleplay a drama free zone

Oh, and also...at some point I would like to have Tamsin and Ignatius separate. So, that might get quite explosive, will that be alright?

Oh, and also...at some point I would like to have Tamsin and Ignatius separate. So, that might get quite explosive, will that be alright?

as long as tetskey is there (since he seems too be the only one there who can control fire) yes

... Good grief, I leave for five hours to make sweets and the RP gets destroyed.

Yeah, >.> It's going a better now, I am sorry for all of the mess.

Still, I think I'll bow out. All motivation I had for this universe is gone, I'm sorry.

Madame, I generally pride myself with a reasonable nature and a decent temper. I have run over ten year-long ten thousand post RPs on one forum and several on another before that. From my impression of you, you personally did a fine job of trying to defuse the situation.

Unfortunately, the same could not be said of a certain other individual, who happens to be your boyfriend. As I have said, utilizing insults, fighting words, aggressive behavior and arrogant language does not in any way defuse a situation. Whether purposefully or entirely by accident, such methods were the direct cause of the ultimate derailment.

Additionally. As GM, you fully knew beforehand, or should have known by reading the sign-up posts, that my character has an EXTREME AVERSION towards meat combined with EMOTIONAL OUTBREAKS which cause MAGICAL HAVOC. Then, upon posting a new scene, you explicitly described, in lavish detail, exactly the berserk button the emotionally vulnerable, traumatized, supernaturally troubled lad was described to have.

Finally, as for godmodding, according to your opening post we already have two half-demons, three half-faerie, fire elementals, a changeling and a shapeshifter. In addition to this, your boyfriend's threat to kill my character and all the creatures of the forest, given his half-demon half-angel ancestry, does not inspire much faith in the avoidance of godmodding, and his decision to run a so-called self-defense class is extremely questionable at best given his shown temperament thus far.

In conclusion. Assuming that we understand each other fully now. I will submit to one more round. I will NOT, under any condition, be acquiescent to threats, insults, aggravating tone or other belligerent attitude. I look forward to a peaceful, non-aggressive, non-confrontational, reasonable, logical and rational roleplaying session.

Until then, I bid you all hasta luego.

I also had characters in my roleplay who need the meat and protein.

Your character is not the only one in the roleplay that I have to contend with.
Your character is not the center of the universe I created. It was one part of the whole.
I chose for him to run the self-defense class so nice try at that. He was the only male teacher, and there was supposed to be another teacher along side of him, but she hasn't been on much to help out because some people have lives it happens in RP's.
We have already completely started over, and given the tension and the fact that I don't think you could leave out the "hate" you described in the message to me towards my boyfriend I believe I don't have room for you here, no matter how much I liked your character at first.

Seveer, I kept your spot open, as I included you in the other post, did you get the link to the new forum thread?

I am in the PST time zone and work full time so typically I am only online for 4 - 5 hours in the evenings, a bit more flexible on the weekends though. I'll get a post up in the new thread here shortly. :)

You can just come into the class that we are in right now, and say you were sick or something and we'll get you caught up if you want.