School Days

Brent was surprised that Kaleb took his hand again. It made him very happy, though he felt a little bashful. He smiled back at the redhead and looked out the window, trying to hide how red his face was getting. With everything that was going on, he still managed to get butterflies in his stomach over Kaleb. He never even felt that strongly towards Devon. That thought had him even more nervous.

It didn't take very long to get to their home. It was huge; in a very nice side of the city. It was the equivalent to the Hills in which he lived prior. Both parents had very high-paying jobs. He just didn't like to talk about it because he was raised to be humble and appreciative. He even insisted on staying in public schools. "Well mi casa, su casa..." he said as they got out. They weren't kidding about the many windows in the house, or about the fact that they would be staying in the basement. It sounded bad, but it was actually one of the coolest places in the home. Donna was quick to get to the front door. She had to hurry and get David's medicine ready. Brent motioned for Kaleb to follow him.

Inside, the blond opened a big door with a nice flight of stairs. It led to the 'second living-room', more like home theater. "Make yourself at home..." Brent said as they traversed the stairs. When he flicked the light on, the place lit up with a golden glow. A very nice place it was indeed. There was a bathroom, pool table, and a painting studio set up in a corner. This was Brent's haven. There were still boxes stacked to the back and several photo albums sitting on one of the couches.

(Their house)
http://www.dreamhomesource.com/hous...ans/images/DRA0/DRA021/DRA021-FR-PH-CO-MD.JPG

(part of the downstairs area)
http://www.electronichouse.com/images/slideshow/116_05.jpg

Kaleb followed them inside and went with Brent to the basement, staring in wonder at everything. He set his bag in a corner, away from everything and out of the way. He looked at Brent, and he looked tired and like he just wanted to curl up in a bed and stay asleep for the next few days. He looked at Brent before looking around the basement. "It's so amazing...." he said softly to Brent. He hadn't expected Brent to be this rich but at the same time, it didn't matter to him all that much. He just really cared about Brent and nothing else really at the moment.

"Thanks...I thought it was a little much, but I really love it down here." he replied as he walked over to one of the sofa, "I'm still working on unpacking. You don't know how much junk you collect until you're having to haul it across the country and unloading it." He decided to try and approach the situation as if everything was fine. He wanted the place to be stress-free and peaceful for Kaleb. He wanted him to smile and be happy. Like he was when the blond performed for him.

He sat down and the leather made an 'oof'. He turned the projector on. A benefit of this was no giant tv that could explode. "Hmm, mom must have brought these down her for me..." he said out loud, referring to the albums. He went to reach for one, but accidentally knocked it over and a few loose pictures fell out. Some went a little farther than he could reach. His eyes widen, realizing which pictures they were and he tried to pick them up quickly before Kaleb could see. Unfortunately one landed right in front of his foot.

natsuki-syo-3414343bc2.png

The red head bent down to pick the photo up. He showed no emotion when he saw it, just looking at it a moment and then handing it to Brent. He felt like something or someone squeezed his heart painfully. It hurt but he didn't say anything to Brent, choosing to just sit down. He took off his shoes and left them by his bag, leaving his feet clad in his favorite black socks with checkered stitching. He looked at Brent and just smiled. "So... You have a boyfriend back in LA?" he asked, just curious like anyone would be. He had to admit, they looked good together but he had also shocked himself when he wanted to reach in and punch the guy away from Brent.

Brent felt so embarrassed. Of all people he didn't want to see that photo, it was Kaleb. Guilt filled his entire body like a large weight. He put the photo back inside the album and closed it along with the rest of them. He sat back down and waited for any response. Hopefully he didn't get the wrong impression. Ah, but he did. "Had..." he responded to the redhead's question. He rubbed the back of his neck and felt it necessary to explain to him, "We broke-up a couple of days before I even found out that we were moving. He was...cheating on me with a girl." He looked at the album and sighed, "I'd asked mom to bring those down here so I could dispose of them without dad seeing...he doesn't know that I'm...gay." He cheeks flushed having to say it out loud.

Because of his decision to keep it a secret about their connection, and because of the private conversation with Sunshine, the blond had to pretend that he didn't know about Kaleb. When or if he wanted to tell him, it should be up to him. Besides, he didn't fit a stereotype or show any distinction that he was. Brent on the other hand wore clothing that stood-out fashion wise and he wore girls things sometimes. Still his own dad didn't even know he was. He wondered if Kaleb knew; known now. This sudden thought about the subject just seemed to make him feel awkward, especially since the two of them were going to be trapped in the basement for days together.

The urge to beat the boy in the photo increased even more so and a look of anger flashed into Kaleb's eyes but he hid it quickly and looked to Brent. He nodded his head then. He hadn't really thought about Brent being gay or not and he didn't think it would have mattered. But he was happy, relieved even, since he had a chance with Brent now. "Oh.... Okay.... hope you don't mind me saying but, the jerk is an ass," he said simply. He looked to Brent and he didn't know why but he wanted to kiss him, which was odd, because, although Kaleb was gay, he never had gone out with anyone. He remembered dating a girl but that didn't work out since he didn't want to touch her and she wanted someone to touch her so she found someone who could do that. He sighed softly to Brent and looked at him as he said he was gay. "Well... At least I'm not alone in that wagon now. Not many people in this town are tolerant of gay people," he said softly. "Although I don;t know why, humans are all the same. What does it matter who I choose to be with?" he asked rhetorically.

"You have no idea..." Brent responded to insult put on his ex. He sighed and laid back on the couch, kicking his shoes off. "So we were at the beach; our regular hang-out. We were with our group of friends which not know about us...when all of a sudden this girl comes running up to him and planted a kiss right on the lips. Worst of all he didn't even flinch or look at me for my reaction. I managed to get him alone for a moment to ask him what was going on and he told me to 'keep it cool'. That fucking bastard!" He looked over at the album and decided he was tired of it being 'in his face'. He got back up and threw it in the trash can before returning. "To hell with him." His pale face was red and his expression was upset.

When Kaleb spoke again, about not being alone, Brent smiled softly. "Really?" even though he knew the answer, it felt good coming directly from him. He couldn't help but to laugh about the lack of acceptance in their community, "And you'd think with all the erotic vampire stories boasting with homosexual tendencies and tons of people dressing bright and flashy that this place would be a little more open." He chuckled and started flipping channels on the projector screen as they talked.

There was nothing on of course. He looked over to the other male with a smile on his face.Looking at him, he recalled all of the fun times they'd had before everything happened. Suddenly he remember something and his smile turned into a smirk and he stood up. He walked towards the other male holding the smile. "Looks like you forgot something...someone still has my wallet." Okay, so he was indeed having a highly blond moment. His intentions were pure and he just wanted to put Kaleb in a better mood. "I accepted your challenge. I still might want to buy something from QVC on cable..."

(Sadly I must sleep now. God I wish I could keep going. I have so much fun with this)

(That's fine, get some sleep. I'm glad your liking it so far)

Kaleb watched Brent when he threw the album away. He felt happier, knowing that Brent hated his ex. He watched as Brent sat back down and took his shoes off. He looked at him as Brent leaned over and spoke to him, saying that he hadn't forgotten about the challenge and that he wanted his wallet back so he could buy something from the QVC channel. "Well what if I don;t want to give you your wallet? What are you going to do then?" he asked, smirking at Brent again, playfulness in his eyes that were looking into the blondes blue ones.

Brent gave Kaleb a playful smirk and replied, "Oh I dunno...I'll just have to find it myself. That or I could force you to give it back." When he got over to the other male, he leaned down to pat his pockets of his jacket. A little laughter escaped him as he did this. With all of his male friends he'd have no problem rough-housing and horsing around before. He felt even more comfortable with the redhead. In fact, he felt happier the closer he got to him. He ran his small fingers around his jacket a moment then bit his lip, "Hmm..." he mumbled to himself out loud, then decided to run them against his side for a tickling tactic.

Kaleb let Brent feel for his wallet. He smirked and when Brent tried to tickle him, he grabbed the boys hands and pulled him over, standing up in time for Brent to land on his back laying on the sofa, his hands pinned above him. He smiled down at Brent, their faces only inches apart. He wanted to kiss Brent, his body moving slightly towards Brent but he stopped himself.

Brent was stunned by how quick Kaleb was to evade him, even more so for how he was able to turn the tables around. The blond stared into the others eyes, realizing how close they were. It made his heart race and his face redden. He didn't know whether or not to make a move even though he wanted to so badly. He wasn't normally the type to make bold gestures. And just because they were both gay and single didn't mean he was reading into this correctly. Kaleb, after all, didn't know that they were soul mates and might not feel anything towards him just yet. They hadn't even known one another 24 hours yet. "K-Kaleb..." he said shyly, "you can...kiss me if you want to..." He closed his eyes, not knowing what to expect. He couldn't believe he'd said that, but his want for this was too great. His fingers clamped down, barely able to touch Kaleb's hands. Had he read this wrong, it would make for a very long, awkward several days.

(Bah, my mind couldn't make up how I wanted Brent to react >.<)

Kaleb felt his eyes widen when Brent said he could kiss him. He felt the urge grow inside of him and his body acted before his mind could stop him. He let Brent's hands go as he moved down and kissed the boy, on the lips gently. His lips were so soft and Kaleb blushed as he kissed him, glad that Brent felt at least a bit like Kaleb felt about all of this. He pulled away after a moment, reluctantly, not wanting to push Brent.

Feeling the others lips press into his, Brent's body suddenly felt a warmth he couldn't describe. It was soft and sweet; perfect. When his blue eyes opened to see Kaleb's red face it made him smile. He looked incredibly cute in that moment. He could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted more and Brent felt the same way. He wasn't sure if he'd be pushing it for Kaleb if he tried for more; he didn't know whether or not Kaleb had any experience in this sort of thing. Still, he didn't want to stop. Using his forearms to hold himself up, the blond leaned in to return the kiss. This one lingered and he slightly sucked his bottom lip in a playful manner.

Kaleb was shocked when Brent kissed him again but he didn't push him away. He loved the feel of Brent;s lips and the warmth that filled Kaleb was calming and blissful that he could almost forget he might die. He sat back a bit and took a hold of Brent's hand, holding it in his. He felt so happy, and all of this felt right, like it was meant to be.

Brent gladly gave Kaleb his hand. He had never felt this kind of happiness before. He knew now more than ever that they were soul mates. He could literally feel a bond between the two of them. Pushing himself the rest of the way up, the blond placed his free hand against the others chest, running up softly as their lips remained locked together. When he pulled away for air, Brent looked into Kaleb's eyes and pressed his forehead into his. "You're something amazing Kaleb. I can feel it." he said in almost a whisper. The corners of his mouth raised slightly and he kissed him again, this time tiny pecks on the lips as his hand continued upward to his shoulder. The blond's touch was so soft as if Kaleb would break otherwise. He was still shy, but his need to feel Kaleb's lips and touch were too great to resist.

Kaleb let his hand wander as well, moving up Brent's chest to his neck and then his cheek, kissing him still. He couldn't understand it. They had met today and he already felt like he would be so lost with out Brent. He was his sunshine and his light in the darkness. He kept kissing Brent, letting his hand enjoy how soft Brent's cheek was. He leaned into Brent more, making the kissing deeper, his hands moving around Brent's waist and pulling him closer as they kissed.

Brent's hand slipped over Kaleb's shoulder and down his back as he was pulled into him closer. Every touch left a tingling sensation on his body. When he felt his hand against his waist he shivered slightly, and made a tiny moan muffle into their kiss. With their new closeness he brought his leg over the redhead's, making himself sit in his lap. His spare hand glided through his dark crimson hair while the other began to glide back up. Was it too much too soon? He didn't feel the other declining his advances. He didn't want Kaleb to get the wrong impression of him. Their strong connection made him worry about how the other felt about him. He was told that just because they were soul mates it didn't mean that they wouldn't part ways. It worried him. Pulling from the kiss for air, Brent closed his eyes and asked, "Am I going to fast?...I don't want to pressure you....I've never 'advanced' this quickly before...I" he cut himself off by his embarrassment of the question, lowering his face.

(I'm trying not to get into uke stereotyping or anything. Let me know if I do too much. I just want him to be a little self-conscious and new to exploration. He'll definitely become more assertive in bed though, especially since he's experienced.)

(I honestly don't mind at all. I like Brent either way so don't pressure yourself. Just go with what comes to mind. Also sorry for the crappy post time. My internet is being really stupid right now and has been for the past week.)

Kaleb didn't feel weird, having Brent move onto his lap. He had never done this before and even though it made him a bit nervous, Kaleb felt like it was something they could and should do. He let his hands roam up Brent's back, feeling the blondes torso with his hands. When he felt Brent's hands in his hair it drove him made and he blushed. When Brent pulled away, Kaleb was panting softly to catch his breath. He looked at Brent as the boy spoke and he shook his head. "No... this feels... right..." he murmured softly, leaning back in and kissing Brent passionately, his lips hungry for Brent's lip... and his body. He needed to calm down. He wanted to go to fast but as they continued to kiss he heard foot steps upstairs, and the front door being closed. He pulled away and looked at Brent. "I think your dad is home," he said softly.

(It's cool. A couple of my friends are having internet problems with Time Warner. It's been really slow. They've been using their phones to write...so we haven't wrote much lately)

Brent was happy Kaleb felt the same way. Enough so that he didn't hesitate to dive back into a deep kiss. His fingers continued to run through his beautiful, soft hair as he let out a tiny moan into the kiss. It felt like he had been given permission after waiting an eternity to be with the redhead and it made him move faster. He had just pulled away and began to kiss the side of Kaleb's neck, the taste of his skin was sweet to him, when the other boy told him he heard his dad arrive. Brent didn't want to pull away at first, he pulled gently on Kaleb's hair to tilt his head back. He ran his tongue from the base of his Adam's apple to the top then lightly sucked it. He did finally quit when he actually heard muffling of his parents greeting one another, "Damn it...I don't want to let go of you..." he more or less thought out. It made him blush a deep shade of pink when he realized he'd actually admitted it and quickly pulled away to set beside Kaleb.

Donna had greeted David how she always did: With a kiss on the lips and a big hug. She immediately handed his pills and he shook his head at how 'relentless' she was when it came to his health, "Honey I haven't even taken my jacket off." She just shrugged it off. She was doing her best to remain normal, not hinting that anything was running a muck. After talking about their days at work, David asked where Brent was and how he fared on his first day of school. "He had a really good day. Enough so that he's made a new friend that is actually here right now. He's a cute little redhead named Kaleb." That made him smile. he felt guilty about pulling him away from his friends in LA and knew he didn't want to be in New Orleans at all. "Actually, Kaleb is going to be staying here with us down stairs for a few days. He's volunteered to catch Brent up on his studies. The schools here are ahead from LA, having started sooner and Brent really needs the tutoring." David nodded, agreeing that he did need help, "That kid's a saint then. I worried about that. He can stay as long as he wants for all I care then. So long as you're fine with it and Brent's actually happy. He hasn't spoke to me other than 'hi' or 'good night' since we got here..."

Kaleb blushed at the confession and he had let out a soft moan when Brent took control and tilted Kaleb's head back, kissing and sucking against his neck. Kaleb wasn't very experienced and he didn't know if he was happy that Brent was more experienced then him. He didn't mind though and he leaned back against the sofa, looking at Brent with his eyes. He could hear the faint words being spoken between Brent's parents and he smiled to himself. He never had a dad, when he was growing up so he was happy that Brent had that at least. "I should have brought my guitar..." he wondered out loud to Brent, smiling at the Blonde. His hand still held onto Brent's, with out him even knowing that he was holding the boys hands.

(Yeah, but now its working all right *knocks on wood*)