Say It Out Loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I've never got into Twitter." Zayn shrugged as he signed to Liam. "I do use Instagram a lot." He smiled, and sat up, crossing his legs. "Can I try something?" His hands moved.

Liam smiled at him. "I got very addicted to twitter, I don't really go on Instagram" he signed with a smile and then sat up more himself and nodded with a smile. "Yeah of course you can try something Zayn" he signed to him.

Zayn took Liam's hand and held it facing palm up. He used his index finger to write into Liam's palm the word 'Boyfriend'. He glanced at the lad with a smile, hoping this would work.

Liam curiously watched Zayn as his hand was taken and facing his plam up and felt the word written on his plan and he grinned at Zayn and gave his lips a peck. "You wrote boyfriend on my palm" he signed to him.

His eyes lit up, and he nodded. "Yeah! I figured that if I ever need to tell you something when we're holding hands or something, then I could do this." Zayn signed with a smile, letting go of Liam's hand so he could sign with his own hands.

Liam smiled a wide grin at him and nodded. "It is a really good idea but yeah you can do that Zayn" he signed with a smile and kissed Zayns head. "You sure are one of a kind Mr Malik"

Zaym blushed, and he smiled shyly. "Why do you think that? What makes me one of a kind?" He turned around, and settled himself back against Liam's chest, placing one of Liam's fingers on Zayn's palm.

Liam watched what Zayn signed to him and he smiled, giving his boyfriends head a kiss. "Babe you are perfect to me and one of a kind, you are deaf, yet you are the most sweetest and caring guy ever Zayn and I can't wait to spoil you and show you love" he signed smiling.

Zayn's cheeks darkened even more with a blush, and he smiled despite himself. He wrote into Liam's palm, "I hope in the future I'll be able to get cochlear implants so I can hear what you sound like, and what you sing like." It took a while to write all that, but once he had done it, he smiled..

Liam kissed Zayn's cheek and felt what Zayn was writing onto his palm and concentrating so he knew exactly what Zayn said and it made him smile and he took Zayn's palm and tried it himself. "And I hope you get cochlear too but even if you don't, i'll still love you" he wrote into Zayn's palm with a smile.

Zayn felt ready to burst with happiness at what Liam wrote into his palm, and he beamed happily. "I really like you too, Liam." He wrote back, and kissed each fingertip in turn.

Liam smiled as they found another way of communicating with each other and Liam had never known that writing in the palm could come in handy. He smiled at what Zayn wrote back on his palm and he chuckled as each fingertip was kissed and he brushed his lips against Zayn's ear and gave it a gentle kiss. "I think you will be the best boyfriend I ever had" he wrote on Zayn's palm.

Zayn smiled, and tilted his head back to look up at Liam's brown eyes. He gently pecked his boyfriend's lips. "Want to go down and meet my dad? He should be home really soon."

Liam smiled a wide grin and looking back into Zayn's brown eyes and pecked his lips back ith a smile and nodded his head. "Yeah I'd love to meet your Dad Zayn, he's the only one I haven't met yet" he signed with a smile.

Zayn got up, and checked out the window. "He's just pulling up outside now." He signed. "Liam, I have to say, that my dad's not that...accepting of me being gay. He's not violent, but he just doesn't want to believe that his already deaf son is also gay." He hesitantly signed to Liam.

Liam let Zayn get up and check out the window and he gave a nod at what Zayn signed before getting up and rubbed the stubble on his face, looking at what Zayn hesitantly signed to him. "I guess I have a lot of work to do on getting your dad to like me but listen, I will be trying my best and i'll be nice to your dad" he signed to him and gave his cheek a kiss.

The following week, Zayn came out of school, his bag hanging off one shoulder, when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. He glanced over and his eyes lit up when he saw Liam sitting on the hood of Zayn's car. He beamed, and hurried over. "Hi!" He excitedly signed back. "Why are you here? Not that I mind, but just why?"

Liam thought it would be nice to surprise Zayn, so he had gotten the train here and was now waiting outside, casually sitting on the hood of Zayn's car. He looked when he saw Zayn hurry over and smiled at him, laughing "Well I can go home if you want me to" he signed back with a smile. "I wanted to surprise you babe by coming here to see you" he signed with a smile.

"It's so good to see you." Zayn smiled, and suggested, "How about we take your sister home, and then we could go to that book fair down the pier?" He gestured over at the younger students now coming out of the school.

Liam smiled at him and nodded. "It's good to see you as well, I've missed you" he signed to him with a smile and looked at his sister before nodding. "Yeah that sounds good to me, then we can go to the book fair down the pier"

Status
Not open for further replies.