Say It Out Loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara spotted Liam with Zayn, and she headed over with a raised eyebrow. "Why are you here, Liam?" She signed to him curiously.

Zayn smiled happily, and got out his car keys, unlocking the car doors. "Hey Sara." He signed to the girl with a smile, and a wave.

Liam looked at his sister and laughed. "Am I not allowed to come see Zayn who happens to come to the same school as you?" he signed back to her and gave her a kiss. "Very nice to see you too though little sister" he said to her. "And we are taking you home, so get into the car Miss Payne" he signed to his little sister.

"You fancy Zayn." Sara signed with a grin, and got into the backseat of the car. "Liam and Zayn, sitting in a tree..." She grinned wickedly.

Zayn started the car, and flicked on the radio for Liam.

Liam looked at his sister and shrugged. "Just get in the car Sara" he signed to her and rolled his eyes as she signed the song out and he got into the passenger side and put his seatbelt on. "Sara Zayn knows I like him" he signed to her.

"He's a lot better than your other boyfriends at least - are you two going on a date?" Sara signed back with a smile as they started off.

Liam shook his head at what Sara signed to him. "It doesn't matter who I dated before, that's in the past" he signed to her before nodding. "Yeah we are going on a date afterwards" he signed.

Sara beamed happily. "I can't wait to tell Mum and Dad that you actually have a date!" She signed excitedly.

Zayn paused at a traffic light, and reached over, writing into Liam's palm, "I missed you today." He smiled bashfully.

Liam laughed at what Sara signed to him. "Sara where have you been? Me and Zayn have already gone on dates" he signed to her smiling and let Zayn write into his palm and he smiled at what Zayn wrote and leaned over, placing a gentle and loving kiss on Zayns cheek. "Me too" he mouthed to him slowly so he could lip read him.

Zayn read Liam's lips, and his smile grew. He smiled, and signed, "So, you'll need to tell me where your house is actually - I have no idea." He grinned.

Sara leaned forward, and tapped his shoulder to get his attention before she signed to him with a grin, "It's on Cast Avenue, and by the way, Liam's ticklish on his tummy if you ever need to use that."

Liam smiled back at him. "Oh right yeah I do don't I" he signed before rolling his eyes as his sister got to tell Zayn first and he shook his head. "Ignore her, I'm not ticklish on my tummy" he signed and looked at his sister and gave her a poke.

Sara grinned, and stuck her tongue out at her brother.

They soon arrived at the house, and Sara got out, waving to the guys as she headed up the path into the house.

Zayn glanced at Liam, and signed, "Are your parents cool about you liking guys?"

Liam frowned at his sister and stuck his tongue back out at her. He looked at Zayn when they arrived and he nodded. "They are fine and very supportive of me being gay, so are my older sisters, you can come and meet my parents if you want, they'd love to meet you" he signed with a smile.

"Yeah, ok. Whenever you think it would be best." Zayn nodded with a smile, and started the car up again, heading down the road again. He was so excited for this date, since it would be just them two, without anyone else around them.

Liam smiled at what Zayn signed to him and he gave another nod. "I'll talk to them when I go home and ask when the best time would be" he signed with a smile and let Zayn drive and he just sang along to the radio that was playing.

When they got there, Zayn parked in the car park near the pier, and he got out. He glanced at Liam and signed, "Next time you can choose where we go for a date - if this one goes well." He grinned, and pulled off his blazer, putting it in the car before he unlocked it.

Liam got himself out of the car and smiled at what Zayn signed to him. "Yeah I will choose the next date we go on and I hope we have a next one" he signed to him with a smile and gave him a kiss.

Zayn melted into the kiss and he looped his arms loosely around Liam's neck, gently pushing the older lad against the side of Zayn's car. He was loving these snogging sessions with his boyfriend, and never ever wanted to stop. If he died right then, he would die happy.

Liam leaned back against the car as he wrapped his arms around Zayn's waist and he was pushed against it and he made the kiss a little more deeper and heated and loved the fact that Zayn was his boyfriend.

Finally Zayn stood back, a huge smile on his face. He signed, "Lets go - I want to get some new comic books while I'm here." He took Liam's hand, and excitedly pulled him down the pavement towards the stalls. He used his free hand to write into Liam's other hand, "I dream of drawing my own comic book or graphic novel one day."

Liam smiled and stroked Zayn's cheek and smiled at what he signed to him. "Well let's go and get you new comics then" he signed with a smile and held onto his hand and feeling what Zayn wrote on his hand and he wrote the message back to him. "And it will be amazing babe"

Status
Not open for further replies.