Say It Out Loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn blushed with a smile, and he kissed Liam's cheek. He looked at Liam's other two sisters in the room. "Hi. I'm Zayn." He signed to them politely. "It's nice to meet you."

Karen came back in with a plate of biscuits. She set them on the coffee table, and signed to Zayn, "Are you good at lip reading, Zayn?"

He nodded. "After a while, I can learn to lip read people quite well."

Liam smiled as his cheek was kissed and he looked. "That's Ruth and the other one is Nicola" he signed to Zayn with a smile and looked at his mum. "Thanks mum" he said and gave her cheek a kiss and let Zayn answer. "I think you have gotten the hang of lip reading me now haven't you?" he signed to Zayn with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, I have. By the way I know you called me a dickhead the other day when I messed up your hair." Zayn signed with a cheeky smirk. "You should be careful what you say in future."

Sara giggled when she read what Zayn was signing. "Liam!" She signed. "Bad language."

Liam nodded head at what he said. "I thought you could lip read me now" he signed to him and laughed. "Well you ruined my hair" he signed and looked at his sister. "Oh hush I can use bad language because I am older than you" he signed to his sister.

Karen rolled her eyes with a smile, and sat down. "So, Zayn, are your family supportive of your relationship with Liam?"

Zayn bit his lip as he signed, "My mum and sisters are fine with it - they adore Liam - but my dad's not too happy about it." He admitted, sitting on the sofa opposite Liam's parents.

Liam sat down next to Zayn and nodded. "He's dad is Muslim, I guess it will just take him a little longer to accept me as Zayns boyfriend"

"Well, if you ever need anything, feel free to come here." Karen smiled warmly. "Now, I guess you two will want to go upstairs - dinner'll be ready soon." She told them, verbally and also using her hands

Zayn glanced at Liam with a smile, just waiting for his boyfriend to say something.

Last edited:
Liam smiled at his mum and listened to what she said and nodded. "Well I mean I don't know, we could stay down here, alright mum" he said to her and looked at Zayn. "Do you want to go upstairs to my bedroom or stay down here?" he signed to him.

"I wanna go up to your bedroom, where we'll be able to do some private things together, if you get me." Zayn wrote into Liam's palm with a grin. "Just you, me and your bed."

Liam felt what Zayn wrote into his palm and he smiled as he looked at Zayn. "Oh I think I get you, if you are thinking what I am you dirty boy, spank your bum" he wrote back with a cheeky smile and got up and took a hold of Zayn's hands. "Mum can you call when dinner is ready please" he said and gave her cheek a kiss before taking Zayn upstairs to his bedroom.

Zayn grinned as he followed Liam upstairs. His heart was beating a mile a minute though - what if this was the night he lost his virginity? It sent both excitement and insecurity down his spine. As much as he adored Liam, he knew that losing his virginity would put him in a vulnerable position, and he was scared of that.

They reached Liam's bedroom, and Zayn grinned when he saw the Batman duvet. "Cute." He signed with a grin.

Liam held onto Zayn's hand as he went up and of course he wasn't a virgin, he had lost his virginity, both to a female and male, that was how he found out he was actually gay because the few females he slept with, he felt nothing and the two guys he had slept with, he felt so much pleasure. He looked at Zayn and laughed at what he signed. "What I love batman and plus, nothing wrong with having a double bed that has batman on" he signed with a smile and closed his bedroom door behind them. "So what did you exactly have in mind Mr Malik?" he signed with a smile.

"Anything." Zayn signed with a grin, and lay back on Liam's bed. "Your parents are so nice - have you ever brought a boyfriend home to meet them before?"

Liam watched him and went to the bed and straddled Zayns waist with him laying down and ran his hands up Zayns top. "They are really nice, not fully brought one back, no" he spoke slowly so Zayn could lip read him.

"So, I'm special?" Zayn signed with a smile, reading Liam's lips. "I love spending time with you - you're definitely one of the most interesting people I've ever met."

Liam nodded his head with a smile. "Very special babe, you really are" he signed back to him. "Hopefully we will be spending a lot of time together from now on" he signed before he started to kiss along Zayns jawline and neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.