Say It Out Loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn led the way upstairs, and he got the speakers from his sister's room. He headed into his own room, and sat at his laptop, plugging the speakers into the side of the laptop. "Here, you do your thing." He gestured to Liam with a smile.

Liam followed Zayn upstairs and held his crush door open for him and went inside and watching him plug the speakers in and he nodded, kissing his cheek before taking Zayn's hand and placing it on the speakers and looked at him. "Did you want me singing? or did you want a song you really want to listen to?" he signed to him.

"I just want to hear music, or feel it at least." Zayn signed. "I want to wait to hear you sing, until I ever get my cochlear implants. If I ever get them."

Liam nodded his head at what Zayn signed and gave him a smile, kissing his cheek. "Babe I sure hope you get cochlear implants as well, just so you can hear and know exactly what it is like" he signed before going onto youtube and putting in a song that Zayn would at least know the name and video by turned the speakers on and turned the volume up a little and smiled, looking at Zayn and watching him, wanting to see his expression.

Zayn felt the beat pumping under his hand, and his eyes filled with happy tears as he swelled with happiness. His lips parted as his smile grew, revealing his teeth, and his eyes crinkled slightly, creating the most adorable smile ever.

Liam smiled a wide grin as Zayn's eyes filled with what he guessed was happy tears and that smile was just beautiful and so adorable on him. "See, I told you, you can listen to music" he signed to him with a smile on his face.

Zayn shakily signed thank you to Liam, as he felt the steady beat pumping through the speakers. He wiped away the happy tears with a smile. "I can't wait for the possibility of hearing you sing in future." He paused and signed, "Could I feel you talk? And try to lip read?"

Liam smiled at him as Zayn signed thank you to him. "You welcome handsome" he signed back to him and nodded his head. "Yeah if you want to feel me talk, then yeah okay and try to lip read me, if you get a mic, then I will speak into it and you can feel me talk" he signed with a smile.

Zayn shook his head with a smile, and gently touched his fingertips to Liam's throat, just above the cute birthmark that was at the base of his throat. His gaze rested on Liam's face as he waited.

Liam raised his eyebrow as Zayn gently touched his fingertips to his throat and guessed where the vibration of his voice would come from and he shrugged, looking back at Zayn and trying to think of something to say. "Zayn Malik, you are a very loving and caring young guy that I love and can't wait for the second date" he spoke out to him as if he was talking to Zayn and he could hear him.

Zayn's eyebrows furrowed and he shook his head. He signed, "Too fast, too much. Shorter and slower please." He placed his fingertips gently on Liam's throat again. He hadn't been able to understand what Liam had said before, because his lips had moved too fast and there was too much for Zayn's brain to process at once.

Liam watched as he signed and he gave a nod. "Right sorry, I will make it shorter and slower for you" he signed to him before letting Zayn place his fingertips on his throat again and thinking of something else to say. "Second date tomorrow?" he said and saying it slower for him and it being a lot shorter with just three words.

Zayn's smile broadened when he understood what Liam was saying, and he could feel the vibration of the speaking, through Liam's throat. He nodded, and signed, "How about tomorrow after school? I suggested the art fair before..."

Liam knew that Zayn had felt and lip read him when he was replied to and he gave a nod. "Tomorrow after your school, I have work I think, but I can pick you up" he signed but also said it slowly incase Zayn wanted to lip read him.

"Yeah, that'd be cool." Zayn signed to him. "You're a year older, yeah? Either that, or you're a braniac who graduated early." He grinned.

Liam smiled at him with what he signed back. "I'll take you somewhere special" he signed grinning and chuckled. "I graduated early with having to help my sister out and things, so I go to work instead now but yes I am a year older than you"

"I'm dating an older guy." Zayn signed with a smile before settling himself down in Liam's lap on the chair. "Have you ever had boyfriends before?" His hands spoke for him.

Liam laughed at what Zayn signed to him. "You are dating an older guy" he signed back with a smile and wrapped his arm around Zayn's waist when he sat down on his lap and he kissed his cheek and looked at what he signed. "Yes, I have had a boyfriend before but only like two, they never worked out well" he signed to him.

"Why do you like me, Liam?" Zayn asked, his smile fading a little as he signed to him. "I mean, you could have any guy you want, someone who can hear you speak, and hear you sing, and isn't...me."

Liam raised his eyebrow at what Zayn signed to him and asking and rubbed his side and kissed his cheek before moving his hands in front of Zayn. "Because you are handsome, caring, loving, amazing, down to earth, a person's dream guy, your personality, your eyes, your happy smile, Zayn I could go on forever, I love you, I want you as my boyfriend, I don't care that you can't hear me, I don't want anyone else but you"

Status
Not open for further replies.