Say It Out Loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Please, call me Tricia." She said and turned to Zayn.

"Everyone else is upstairs." She said.

Zayn noticed Liam's expression change at his mum not using sign language and he smirked. "I'm pretty good at lipreading some people." He headed up the staircase and gestured for Liam to follow him. "My friends are weird but just ignore them if they embarrass you, or if they tell you embarrassing stuff about me." He signed to Liam, brushing his dark hair out of his eyes afterwards.

Liam smiled at her. "I'll call you Tricia" he said with a smile and raised his eyebrow at Tricia not using sign language to Zayn but guessed if he was good at lip reading then it wasn't needed.

He smiled as Zayn signed to him and he followed him. "It's fine, I'm used to it by my own friends, it won't bother me" he signed to him with a smile.

Zayn opened the door and they were met with loud laughter and Zayn jumped back when a large orange flew past his head. Zayn frowned at the culprit and a short blonde boy perched on Zayn's bed looked extremely guilty as he apologised rapidly both verbally and with his hands until Zayn finally signalled at him to shut up.

"Who are you?" another person piped up, looking at Liam from his seat on the windowsill.

"Guys this is Liam." Zayn signed to them and the blonde boy whistled from the bed and smiled suggestively at Zayn. Zayn walked over to him and slapped him on the head.

"Hi, I'm Niall" the blonde boy finally said to Liam, rubbing the back of his head with one hand and shook Liam's hand with the other.

'This is Louis' Zayn pointed at the boy on the windowsill who eyed Liam suspiciously.

"Are you Sara Payne's brother?" Louis asked him

Liam stood behind Zayn when the door was opened and heard a loud laugh and moved when Zayn jumped back and looked inside and saw boys with different hair colours and that. He looked at the boy who had asked who he was and was about to answer until Zayn signed to them and he nodded. "Yeah I'm Liam like he just said" he said to them and shook Niall's hand back with a smile. "It's nice to meet you Niall" he said and looked at Louis and raised his eyebrow and nodded. "Yeah I am Sara Paynes's older brother, why?" he asked him, curious how he knew his little sister.

"I teach her drama class at school." Louis explained and smiled now at Liam. He likes Sam so figured that he might come to like her brother too.

A large crash came from the far corner of the room and a curly haired boy came falling out of a door with a large bottle of wine in his hand. The door led to what looks like a walk-in-wardrobe, but was actually where Zayn stashed his secret alcohol.

Louis sighed and rolled his eyes. "And that disaster is Harry" He told Liam but the smile on his face denied his tone of disdain.

Harry groaned and sat up, looking towards Zayn apologetically. He spotted Liam standing awkwardly beside Louis and sat up even more, a large grin spreading across his youthful face.

"Liam right?" he said but his voice is incredibly loud and Zayn sensed Liam jump beside him.

Sorry, I'm only half deaf you see" Harry shouted, pointing at his ears.

"I preferred it when you were all the way deaf" Louis muttered so that only Liam could hear him.

Liam looked at Louis and thought a moment about it and smiled. "Tomlinson is your last name isn't it? Louis Tomlinson, she likes you as a teacher" he said with a smile and looked at the large crash and raised his eyebrow, being completely confused as to where it came from and saw a boy with curly hair and looked at Louis and laughed a little and gave a nod. "So Louis, Niall and Harry" he said and jumped a little at Harry talking loudly to him and couldn't help but laugh a little at what he heard Louis mutter and he went closer to Harry and gave a nod.

"Yes I'm Liam" he said but also signed it as well, just in case Harry didn't hear him fully. "It's nice to meet all of you" he said to the three boys with a smile.

Harry smiled and shook his head. "I can hear you well enough so you don't need sign language with me." He signed it as well as he spoke, so Zayn would understand. "So, who wants a drink?" He held up his bottle of vodka he had brought out of the wardrobe.

Liam smiled at Harry and nodded. "I just wasn't sure if you could of not Harry, better be cautions than you not understanding at all" he said with a smile and shook his head. "I'm good at the moment but thank you for asking" he said to Harry and looked at Zayn with a smile. "Where did you all meet each other?" he asked and signing for Zayn so he would understand.

"I've known Zayn for years and I introduced Harry and Niall to Zayn." Louis smiled and gestured for Harry to hand over the vodka. "I'm from a town just an hour away from here. Harry is from Cheshire, and Niall's from the ass-end of nowhere, aka Ireland." He smirked and took a swig of the vodka.

Niall slapped him up the back of the head, and turned to Liam, "How do you know Zayn? Did you two meet in like a dating service thing?"

Liam smiled at Louis and nodded. "So you all knew each other already" he said and nodded, before laughing. "I could tell Niall was Irish from his accent, it's easy to tell he is Irish, he has a strong accent" he said with a smile. "I'm from Wolverhampton" he said and looked at Niall. "I only met him yesterday, i went to support my little sister at the prize giving ceremony, she wanted me there, so i came to it and met Zayn or i well saw him on the stage and then i spoke to him afterwards, that's how we met" he said with a smile.

"Cause all last night, Zayn was video-chatting with us and all he could talk about was this gorgeous guy he had met, and how he really wants in your pants." Niall grinned cheekily.

Zayn read Niall's lips and blushed wildly. He signed, "No way! I did not say that I want in your pants! I did say how good-looking you were, but not the second part."

Liam listened to what Niall raised and raised his eyebrow and saw how cheeky Niall smile was and looked at Zayn and laughed a little and nodded at what he signed. "Well Niall, I'm sure one day he will get in pants, if he wants to" he said and signed as well for Zayn and gave him a wink as well. The more he was around people he didn't know, he became himself. "But thank you for saying i was good looking" he signed to Zayn with a smile and blew him a kiss.

Zayn's blush deepened until he was red as a tomato. He slapped Niall up the back of the head, and quickly took the vodka, taking a drink from it. He set the bottle down after, and signed shyly to Liam, "You are really good-looking, Liam. I wish I was."

Liam smiled at Zayn as he laughed before laughing as Zayn slapped Niall up the back of is head and he smiled at him as he was signed to. "You don't have to be shy about telling but thank you and you are good-looking, I don't know how you could think you weren't babe" he signed with a smile on his face.

Zayn blushed again, the blush spreading over his ears and neck. He ducked his head bashfully and took a sip of the vodka again. He really liked Liam, and hopefully this would turn out well.

They just sat and hung out together for the rest of the day. Later that night, they complained about the lack of alcohol now. Niall was curled up at the foot of Zayn's bed, utterly knocked out for the night.

"I'm tired." Louis announced and jumped off the windowsill to reach under Zayn's bed for a pair of sleeping bags.

"Come on curly." He said to Harry who was staggering slightly, poking Niall's face in a vain attempt to wake him up. Louis dragged Harry down into the sleeping bag that lay right next to his.

Zayn settled down into his own bed, and glanced at Liam. "Why are you going to sleep on the floor?" He signed curiously.

Liam smiled at the blush and thought it was so cute when he blushed. "Aww babe you are blushing, you are just too cute" he signed to him before Zayn had ducked his head and drank the vodka and even he drank a little bit but not too much, seeing as he wasn't a huge fan of it. He had a great time just sitting down with them all and talking and getting to know them and would show Zayn tomorrow how he could listen to music, as he had promised him and hadn't had the chance to show him yet.

He was sitting on the floor and looked at Zayn when he was signed to. "Because this is the only place to sleep" he signed back to him before he took his shirt off and his jeans and put a pair of sweats on instead and stayed shirtless.

"There's plenty of room up here." Zayn signed. "Niall will be asleep in that same spot all night so there's plenty of room." He patted the bed space beside him, and lay on his side. He was very much aware that he was wearing only boxers and he was kinda nervous about what Liam would think of him.

Liam raised his eyebrow at what he was signed. "Well I can give you a cuddle if you want one" he signed and got off from the floor and got into the space by Zayn and pulled the duvet over them both and wrapped his arms around his waist and smiled.

Zayn blushed a dark red at Liam's action but he shyly leaned into Liam's chest. "Goodnight, Liam." He signed to Liam before he closed his eyes and fell asleep a few minutes later, a smile on his lips the whole time.

The next morning, Zayn's mum poked her head around the door when she heard movement. "Morning Liam, dear. Would you like some breakfast?" She could hear retching from the bathroom, and guessed it was Harry and Louis, since both Zayn and Niall were still asleep.

Liam let Zayn lean into his chest and kept his arm around Zayns waist and smiled, giving Zayns cheek a kiss in return for sayinh goodnight and fell asleep himself, holding Zayn in his arms.

He was woken up by the retching and sat up a little and had a small headache from drinking a little but nothing he couldn't handle. He sat up and rubbed his forehead. "Morming tricia, yes please breakfast would be nice" he said with a smile and slipped his arm out from under Zayn and trying not wake him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.